Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 58. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Blocknet Development Update:

Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Developers are in close contact with Bittrex.   The network problems that the illicit funds created are now almost remedied.  Once testing confirms this, the opening of the Bittrex wallets should follow soon after.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
be good if block can pick up the pace a bit lately.... this is actually a race and waiting for 2018 for a decent UI seems too long. This and the lite version should be out like before xmas really.

If any project here is worth 1bn+ block is but it needs to be functional and working well with the lite version asap. Also a lot more updates here on thread instead of slack is much better for attracting attention on this board.

Agree...slack became shitty platform with lots of spammers and nobody likes it.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
Can't someone involved with the project work with Bittrex to get their wallet up already?

seriously
Activity: 138
Merit: 14
Can't someone involved with the project work with Bittrex to get their wallet up already?
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
be good if block can pick up the pace a bit lately.... this is actually a race and waiting for 2018 for a decent UI seems too long. This and the lite version should be out like before xmas really.

If any project here is worth 1bn+ block is but it needs to be functional and working well with the lite version asap. Also a lot more updates here on thread instead of slack is much better for attracting attention on this board.

agreed. It seems like every coin is doing a decentralized exchange now... i imagine the key for block will be combining it with atomic swaps? Speed is key, maybe some more devs can be brought on and the work spread out.

One of these coins will hit 1bl$ soon enough, hopefully its block.

the only trustless decentralised exchange is atomic swaps so block is way ahead of most of these pseudo trustless decentralised exchanges. ALthough waiting for 3 months for an UI to be done is way too long.

Isnt this what ARK or Komodo is attempting to do as well? It's a project I had and foolishly sold as I had bought it on a spike.

A lot of tokens and icos are trying to do it. BLOCK is ahead and really undervalued.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250

agreed. It seems like every coin is doing a decentralized exchange now... i imagine the key for block will be combining it with atomic swaps? Speed is key, maybe some more devs can be brought on and the work spread out.

the only trustless decentralised exchange is atomic swaps so block is way ahead of most of these pseudo trustless decentralised exchanges. ALthough waiting for 3 months for an UI to be done is way too long.

Isnt this what ARK or Komodo is attempting to do as well? It's a project I had and foolishly sold as I had bought it on a spike.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I'm glad that last year I didn't freak out thinking I was gonna bag hold blocknet at 80k sats, just check I still have mine in my bittrex wallet Shocked
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Is the new wallet's staking is disabled? Great progress on the project.

ya I have more then 5000 block so I would like to setup a node but not until a GUI windows version is released.... until then can I stake my coins in the new wallet?

any timeframe on the release of the new windows wallet.

You can stake your coins now.   Time frame for the UI is supposedly Dec/early 2018.

any idea when the wallet update will be complete on bittrex so i can transfer them to the windows wallet.

Should be any day now. last wallet update is good
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

Blocknet added to masternode hoster node-vps.com

ya I have more then 5000 block so I would like to setup a node but not until a GUI windows version is released.... until then can I stake my coins in the new wallet?

You can stake your coins now.   Time frame for the UI is supposedly Dec/early 2018.

any idea when the wallet update will be complete on bittrex so i can transfer them to the windows wallet.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hi guys why you dont put your news and events on this calendar,it seems like great site and maybe some people ll pick up some good infos from here.
http://www.coinmarketcal.com/

How to join your slack?

https://blocknetdx-slack.herokuapp.com/

i get this:
Sorry! token revoked

Should work... did you get that error after you enter your email address or before?

After

Try again.  Should work now.

Working now,thx!
Activity: 340
Helping Companies migrate to blockchain
The great Arts & Media platform, connect to your favorite musician and artist, already in business, launched an ICO, check the announcement.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-pindify-token-blockchain-platform-a-market-place-for-content-creators-2240238
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Please update by 19.00 UTC Thursday 5th October before the soft fork.  See my previous post above for more details.

What will happen if i dont? Can i lose my coins or will it just be a problem if i want to send my coins?

Dont i have to import my wallet.dat ? Cause in the above post you wrote: Close old wallet,download new wallet,install and done.
In previose postings i read to export and import my privkeys/wallet.dat.

Thanks for your help!

don't send or stake from the old wallet ...wait until you've transferred to the new wallet and your coins should be fine

where do i download the new walllet

https://github.com/BlocknetDX/BlockDX/releases/tag/v3.7.271

You can stake your coins now.   Time frame for the UI is supposedly Dec/early 2018.
Hi guys why you dont put your news and events on this calendar,it seems like great site and maybe some people ll pick up some good infos from here.
http://www.coinmarketcal.com/

How to join your slack?

https://blocknetdx-slack.herokuapp.com/

i get this:
Sorry! token revoked

Should work... did you get that error after you enter your email address or before?

After

Try again.  Should work now.

Pages:
Jump to: