Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 56. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 771
Merit: 521
About VSA Partners
VSA Partners is a modern creative agency that designs beautiful solutions for some of the world's most respected brands and forward-thinking businesses. Through effective design, VSA develops high-performing, interconnected solutions in all forms—From brand identities and websites to predictive models, or even something that hasn’t yet been invented. VSA’s mantra is “There's always a better way,” and for more than 30 years, it has delivered on that belief, for clients including Google, Alibaba, IBM, CME Group, Northern Trust, Goldman Sachs and  for emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency leaders such as CoinMarketCap.com and the Blocknet. With offices in Chicago, New York and San Francisco, VSA offers a full range of fully integrated capabilities—branding, advertising, data science and technology—all under one roof.

About the Blocknet

The Blocknet is infrastructure for inter-blockchain services. It orchestrates the thousands of revolutionary innovations in the blockchain space into a "token ecosystem." It achieves this through three core services: decentralized exchange, blockchain routing, and p2p data transport.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
News of Today !!!!

Here is a short list of what’s in the works for the Blocknet:
Design partner reveal (today)
UI reveal (next week)
“Toolkit” site that lists supported coins, their config files, documentation, and other data (ishkb1)
TradingView integration work (Core Team)
Bot “skeleton” in Python for easy DX bot building (infinity7592)
DX API enhancements (Core Team)
DX order book enhancements (Core Team)
Visual DX explorer (infinity7592)
Monthly quant report (courtesy of FinancialFactory.com)
New Blocknet website
New DX website
Analytics site (think bfxdata.com, but for a DX)
First demo/testing cycles of the DX frontend
0x integration (addition of Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens to the DX)
Ethfinex integration (Bitfinex’s order book on the DX)
The new user friendly GUI is soon coming.  After starting the exchange on Blocknet Network I am sure that the price follow to DASH.

Let us see what is today happend after Bittrex restart Deposit and Withdraw with Blocknet.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Hi. The reasons are explained 4 posts above this one. All the best.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Nice to see we were safety cross the hardfork. Why so many hardforks and swap happen around this time and leave a lot of tried waiting, really.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Great work as always by fixing bugs,blocknet is just going forward all the time by solving real problems,working hard and improve all the time,this coin ll be in top 20 soon!
The Blocknet team are happy to announce that the fork was successful and the network is healthy! Bittrex wallets will be unlocked in a few days as well. A detailed statement will be coming later today on the attack and solutions implemented.
Very soon is the hard fork happend.
Then we would see the way straight ahead to the new GUI.
I hope that it is not another exploit in the code.
Will see 50 $ End of year !!!  And End of next year over 150 $.  
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
is blocknet flash crashing? because on cryptocompare.com it does this sort of flash crash once a day, only blocknet. it just dropped to 6$ for me and now back up to 18$

Not that I have see

Also good work team with the quick wallet update

i think its an issue with cryptocompare, has happened a few times.

cant wait for bittrex fix so I can start staking.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
is blocknet flash crashing? because on cryptocompare.com it does this sort of flash crash once a day, only blocknet. it just dropped to 6$ for me and now back up to 18$

Not that I have see

Also good work team with the quick wallet update
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Does anybody know when the Bittrex  wallet will be back online?
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Hello,
I have a short question, ...i think it isn't possible because of the totaly different ways of data storrage, but i will be sure if i'm right.

Will it be possible,....in any further update to implement coins like IOTA (without a blockchain) into the Blocknet exchange ?

Would be a nice feature because i think in 2018 more and more coins which  build for iot will save their data into a DAG
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
@Zenoru
Nono that was a misunderstanding. I meant, that the Arrow symbol was still grey after 2 days. But now, after the very new wallet release, it is working great now Smiley Everyting fine! Keep it up guys

Ah I see, I must have missed that. Glad it is working now  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: