Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 51. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What's the status of Blocknet exchange ? Is it still in test mode ?
How can we try it ?
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
Don't need to point out couple of names of billionaire who've invested into bitcoin and get the profits from it. But, the question you were inquiring, the reply is indeed.I'm certain there's many bankers too

I so sick of stupid bots...
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Dev team has been quiet for few days. Feel like it will be some surprise.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Definitely looking like the price pattern is reversing. Let's wait and watch basically was wrong buying hush now.

Everything is getting crushed from the BTC rise.  It's quite normal.

Soon will all alts start to rise . Just hold.

Patience is the all thing in crypto I also agreed soon this market will get recover I also holding coins from long time and waiting this moment this nodes will get functional. Blocknet is so big project I think next year this will rock.

And also Blocknet has a unique product to offer with its decentralized exchange Some day in the future it will be the preferred way to exchange assets as people want to avoid 3rd party risk as much as they can.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
Don`t forget to prepare to setup a Syscoin Node. You need 100.000 SysCoins for it.
Easy to setup a Masternode. Masternodes start next year in March 2018
Syscoin works perfect in the Blocknet Exchange in Future.
Both have a very good future. Check it !
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Definitely looking like the price pattern is reversing. Let's wait and watch basically was wrong buying hush now.

Patience is the all thing in crypto I also agreed soon this market will get recover I also holding coins from long time and waiting this moment this nodes will get functional. Blocknet is so big project I think next year this will rock.

Just keep staking accumulatin and run your node
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Activity: 289
Merit: 251
The most amazing to me is that Blocknet is from 2014!  That's simply amazing.

Truly visionary... Decentralized exchange/s clearly is/are the future!

& I love the pics!
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I expect release will be in 2017. Even not that much left...
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Desktop:

looks beautiful!
is there a datefor full release already?
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Tablet

good! is this a real App or a model pic?

we need to be listed somewhere, Bittrex starts to annoy us
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Blocknet Decentralized Exchange High Quality Images

Blocknet recently revealed its UI partnership for its decentralized exchange. A vital component to the success of a decentralized exchanged is the user interface. To that end, Blocknet has partnered with VSA Partners, a design agency with over 30 years experience. Below are some images:

Mobile

https://medium.com/@theblocknetchannel/blocknet-decentralized-exchange-high-quality-images-a68d8fbd2b81
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
At current price, about $20,000 per year. Calculator for staking and nodes here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y8uRsftL_uUcDPPiRvDDxJwI2ftLZq1iPavKaGfrF_c/edit#gid=0

Those numbers make me cry that I don't own a masternode or two. It's an incredible return given the assumption that the probability for that amount to go further up over time when crypto is even more adopted is 100%. Congrats to everyone running a masternode! 
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi ,What currencies will you take for that Ico ?The link inside your website dosen't function so  aren't able to find the answer ...Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Free Price Alert of Blocknet on BitScreener

These reports would be very depressing since the price is sliding down for 10 weeks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Watch the Blocknet & VSA Partners Blocknet Decentralized Exchange Reveal

http://video.genyoutube.net/teGMLROB9og
Pages:
Jump to: