Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 151. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hi , When have u send your public key to bos team via mail and telegram,
How much time they took to deposite it in your wellet

Current Wallet Balance
1,559.4648 BOS . So it means that i have receive my tokens ?? How can i transfer it to exchange? Can someone answer for me. Thank you so much.
JFI
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
hello BosTeam, I sent the email yesterday at 9PM + telegram (which is read since several hours now) and no answer, and especially no token in the wallet. what is the waiting time. thank you
PS : I set up the 2FA, it's more reassuring and it works very well
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
This could be a huge security issue allowing users to access wallets with private key without logging in; Even though the team is trying to secure a successful token distribution with multi level verification between email and telegram the security issue lies in the fact a users machine could have key loggers, malware, or spyware.

if a machines computer is infected the url and private key is logged recording the exact website the key is used for.

being this secure you don't even have the 2fa working yet and your issuing tokens?

The solution should require user to login and implement 2fa in order to access the web wallet and tokens; this way if a hacker does have the private key at lease he can't access the web wallet without logging in.

Can you please report back on this.. If you lose your coins the team is sure not going to reimburse any token holders.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Current Wallet Balance
1,559.4648 BOS . So it means that i have receive my tokens ?? How can i transfer it to exchange? Can someone answer for me. Thank you so much.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
i see on coinmarketcap this coin have a rising its value about 75%,
but only hitbtc that listing this ? so its make me doubt
is there any exchange that listing this coin or only hitbtc ?

Boscoin is first Korean ICO, I think they will be added to Korean fiat exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
To everyone having issues opening their web wallet: you must have a minimum balance of 0.1 BOS to make it a valid account. If the account doesn't have at least 0.1 BOS, the account information will not be registered into the blockchain and you won't be able to log into your account with your secret seed. So the "problems" you are encountering are actually working as intended. Your account will work once the team has sent your BOScoins to your account, as it will contain more than 0.01 BOS at that point.

Thanks for this information, it is clear now for me.Sent email and telegram details, hoping to get the account+wallet verified soon.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I claim my BOScoin by email and telegram! How many hours do you need to wait?
Activity: 62
hi.what should i do i will my token to wallet?where i can find the course or the link?

Here you go: https://boscoin.io/docs/wallet-claim-guide-eng.pdf
Activity: 313
hi.what should i do i will my token to wallet?where i can find the course or the link?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
I'm still waiting for the confirmation email and I think they are still processing the request since a lot of investors are sending request so it make takes time to send our tokens to our public address.

Hoping that the price will stay remain on $1 and not dump immediately after receiving it.
Activity: 1148
For boscoin indonesian community.
all important news, you can read here : https://medium.com/@kamvreto/update-for-boscoin-indonesian-community-4a4c596d0034

--------------------------

Untuk komunitas boscoin indonesia.
semua informasi penting, anda bisa membaca disini : https://medium.com/@kamvreto/update-for-boscoin-indonesian-community-4a4c596d0034

thank you for information, make bounty indonesia boscoin easy learn to how to claim the right. i'm waiting dev to open my wallet after send public address to gmail
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Now we can make wallet and transfer coin from bounty dishabord to wallet ,right?Is there any limit date to do that or we have time?
Activity: 209
Price on Hitbtc are not relevant, cause any "fresh" Boscoin are incoming in the market, for sure dumb people will  dump price to make "instant profit"...
Activity: 230
The coin was released today. It hasn't been distributed yet. The HitBTC price is based on IOU's not actual coins. We actually don't have much information on the other exchanges over the next coming days/weeks as it's all hush hush until the exchange announces it. They won't announce until the coin is released. We're waiting.
Activity: 95

Give it some time, surely they will be on different exchanges
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
For boscoin indonesian community.
all important news, you can read here : https://medium.com/@kamvreto/update-for-boscoin-indonesian-community-4a4c596d0034

--------------------------

Untuk komunitas boscoin indonesia.
semua informasi penting, anda bisa membaca disini : https://medium.com/@kamvreto/update-for-boscoin-indonesian-community-4a4c596d0034
Activity: 230
Who knows dominates in good and evil!
Hi devs. After creating a seed for web wallet if I use it to open wallet it doesn't work. I cannot open any wallet. Is it normal aactually. What about? Thank you.
It won't open until the coins have been transferred to the wallet. I don't think anyone has received their coins yet so i wouldn't worry

Ok thank you I read right now instructions and FAQ.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Hello,

I have just sent the e-mail and telegram message to claim my coins, but haven't receive the remittance confirmation e-mail yet.
How long does it take to receive the confirmation e-mail ? Thank you

Regards,
Evolvion

sent my applications around six hours ago. Haven't received too. Messages to @BOS_tokennet are still unread
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi devs. After creating a seed for web wallet if I use it to open wallet it doesn't work. I cannot open any wallet. Is it normal aactually. What about? Thank you.
It won't open until the coins have been transferred to the wallet. I don't think anyone has received their coins yet so i wouldn't worry
Jump to: