Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 155. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
need a confirmation , so we need to fill up with boscoin in our wallets in order to be eligible to access our own wallets?
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
BOScoin(IOU) price is going up! @HitBTC

The hype of release tonight seems to be the factor.The iou tokens are held by exchange and I suppose they are controlling this hype.
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
BOScoin(IOU) price is going up! @HitBTC

Is the price in Hitbtc IOU? I see it's 0.00016 BTC per Boscoin. That's very good price I suppose.
What could we expect tonight? Will this price remain same or go down?

as usual, it will go down first because of the bounty hunters. but since this project take a long waiting time for their launching, maybe some bounty hunters forget about this project.

Just around 2 hours left for the grand launch of the Boscoin token and wallet, getting ready to move the token from dashboard to the web wallet.Will the new exchange information be announced as well?
For now, only HitBTC is confirmed
Is the price in Hitbtc IOU? I see it's 0.00016 BTC per Boscoin. That's very good price I suppose.
Likely to raise the price.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

as usual, it will go down first because of the bounty hunters. but since this project take a long waiting time for their launching, maybe some bounty hunters forget about this project.

Just around 2 hours left for the grand launch of the Boscoin token and wallet, getting ready to move the token from dashboard to the web wallet.Will the new exchange information be announced as well?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
At last the wait is over and BOSCOIN's tokennet is launching, i really wish the price of the token goes down so that i can buy and HODL more of the tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
hello i have a trouble to open my wallet , the border of box keeps giving red lines , is it the wallet already functional ?

I can't open too, may be its normal ?

i get 404. page not found too but i still can login on my account and i can see my BOS on there
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Do anyone have the link to the telegram group we are to send our information to.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
NO, and you have to buy 31300Bos more, in addition of your 8700 to run a node.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Will the token transfers be opened on the Boscoin site? I have 8700 bos, I want to be a node.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Looking forward to a long time, there are 4 hours to receive the token, but for the time being only in the hitbtc transaction, hoping to limit the bittrex and polo.
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
The TokenNet won't be fully operational until 15:00 GMT, that is another 4 more hours.

The web wallet is already active and you can already create accounts, but it's better to wait until after 15:00 GMT and even better, until after the team has made it official that the TokenNet has launched successfully.

Once the TokenNet is up and running and once you have created your account, you must have a minimum balance of 0.1 BOS to make it a valid account. Until then, the account information will not be registered into the blockchain. This means that you won't be able to log into your account with your secret seed until your account has at least 0.1 BOS as balance.

More information on how web wallets work can be found here.
More information on how to claim your BOScoin can be found here.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
broken broken broken help !!!!!!!
Activity: 243
What things you don't understand in : TODAY 15:00 GMT Huh!!!!
The Wallet need a key on the blockchain, and till 15:00GMT the blockchain doesn't exist...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
hello i have a trouble to open my wallet , the border of box keeps giving red lines , is it the wallet already functional ?

I can't open too, may be its normal ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
so if we can withdraw the BOScoin from the office website?
I had about 8000 BOScoin in the website.
Jump to: