Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 156. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100
hello i have a trouble to open my wallet , the border of box keeps giving red lines , is it the wallet already functional ?
I also encounter the same problem as you. I think the web wallet is not really working. According to the announcement, it will operate at 15:00 GMT

May be this is reason:

Account creation is
complete!
Tutorial - 1. Create Account
But so far you only created an account address.
You must have a minimum balance of 0.1BOS
to make it a valid account.
In other words, your account needs to satisfy the minimum
balance to become a valid account.
Until then, the account information will not be registered into
the blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
There will be rush of people to access the web wallet in my opinion in early hours some people may experience some issues. I am not in hurry and will try to move my coin towards web wallet once there will be enough feedback of people with working flawlessly of all this transaction.
hello i have a trouble to open my wallet , the border of box keeps giving red lines , is it the wallet already functional ?
I also encounter the same problem as you. I think the web wallet is not really working. According to the announcement, it will operate at 15:00 GMT
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
There were like 4000 investors in the ICO so it will take days to deal with emails and telegram messages and finally process all withdrawals...
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
does anybody know what time ithe launch is.
deposits and withdrawls are on halt at hitbtc for the past 14 hours.
i m not sure we can start trading today  there.
it's 15:00 GMT on 31st October (today) , hope everything will be fine so we can start trading with this
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
does anybody know what time ithe launch is.
deposits and withdrawls are on halt at hitbtc for the past 14 hours.
i m not sure we can start trading today  there.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Activity: 138
price just moon on hitbtc. Shocked my buy orders are ready.
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
So, in a few hours, will it be possible to withdraw our BOSCoin from the wallet? Will the current prices continue? Usually the IOUs traded on HitBTC end up having their prices reduced, let's wait! I believe that prices can improve even more.

You will be able to transfer BOScoin between web wallets after 15:00 GMT, but you first need to go through the instructions to claim your BOScoin.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
OTC market Ready from Tomorrow.

I have for sale 300000 BOSCoin
BID 0.0008 BTC/BOS, price proposals to PM

Escrow the trade:

Bitrated.com it could be Charlie Lee or SebastianJu.

80k satoshi for 1 boscoin is too high to start with.The ico price was around 2500 sat.I am sure no one would buy at such high price, once bos is on the market expect the price to go down further less than ico at the start for few days.Anyways good luck with your selling.
Activity: 210

guys tell me I sent the purse to the mail with testnet it fit?
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
hello, on telegram, i cannot find BOS_Tokenent. So can someone give me a like to join the telegram. After the wallet is online, i want to receive my tokens. Thank you so much !
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@BOS_tokennet

I have found the address but no one discussed on this account ?

That's normal. The account has been created in order to claim your BOScoin as described here.
JFI
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
hello, on telegram, i cannot find BOS_Tokenent. So can someone give me a like to join the telegram. After the wallet is online, i want to receive my tokens. Thank you so much !

I have found the address but no one discussed on this account ?
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
JFI
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Just click the three dots at the top right hand side of your telegram homepage. Then click 'search', type in BOS_tokennet.

Hello Team, no activity on telegram ? What's the matter ?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I meant no hurry boys. BOS will surely outperform other projects like NEO.
I think BOS will better NEO. BOS is a Korean product. Korea's technology products are very good quality

You are funny, they are both offering services and you need to know that it takes NEO months before it reached the current price level so if you want this kind of return you need to hold on to your tokens
Activity: 201
bos have a good move today, wait for 15:00h GMT to use the web walllet, after it is list on exchange, hope it can be listed on bittrex, so that the price can go to moon.
Activity: 340
I've read the Opening Page and the last page of the thread, anyone willing to sum up in a few sentences what has happened in over 100 pages and 10 months?

Shortly, BOS is considered to be next ETH, atleast in South Korea. Boscoin is Korean product and since they dont have good blockchain tech, they created new for themselves. China has NEO and QTUM. QTUM was latest, they had ico in start of the year (raised around 20million$ LIKE BOSCOIN!). They launched with 200million mcap and got pumped to 1billion (now stays at 650-850million). Boscoin is better and advanced tech than QTUM.

*Koreans are top2 cryptopeople, so sure enough we will see good action in markets.
*BOS ico was sold out quickly, that means lots of people didnt get their share (possible pump?).
*South Korea will have some ICO regulation, but it doesnt effect BOS.
*BOS ICO 40k= 1btc (1btc in may 2017 was around 1750$, now 5600$).
*Some say that they will launch with 0.20-0.30$ per BOS, some say 1-3$ but it might also start with 3-6$! (Im confident, that we will see atleast 1$+)
*January 2018, they will launch Genesis.
*2018 they will launch Nebula.

Im pretty sure that after Nebula, BOS mcap is over 3billion.

Overall, we exceeded our goal of 6,902.34221965 BTC which is equivalent to roughly USD $12.2M in 16 hours and 14 minutes. Totaled with the pre-fundraiser which consisted of 133,906,311.214 BOS result in the 410,000,000 BOS out of the 500,000,000 BOS for the Genesis state. 82% of the BOS tokens are owned by the users that participated in the fundraiser events.

There were 3,458 accepted contributions and 2,466 unique users!

Thank you very much for you excellent summing up! So now I guess that any person willing to invest would have for Boscoin to get listed on some exchange, right?
I meant no hurry boys. BOS will surely outperform other projects like NEO.
I think BOS will better NEO. BOS is a Korean product. Korea's technology products are very good quality
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
I am really excited for tomorrow, i am quite sure there will be some good return in the beginning, but lets see what really happens tomorrow.

I hope for a cheap price to gain some more Smiley
Jump to: