Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 157. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 507
the Web-wallet still not live?
i cant go to web wallet link  i got this error " This site can't be reached"

The web wallet is ready, fully functional and can be found here, but it won't be active until the TokenNet is launched. So wait until tomorrow 15:00 GMT, that's when the TokenNet launches, and you will be able to create a web wallet.
ah ok
thank for the info i appreciated it
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer

The web wallet is ready, fully functional and can be found here, but it won't be active until the TokenNet is launched. So wait until tomorrow 15:00 GMT, that's when the TokenNet launches, and you will be able to create a web wallet.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Web-wallets will be available upon launch. You will not be able to create your account before because your Web-wallet needs to register into the blockchain
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
Also, i can't log in to my boscoin dashboard. When I try to reset password I have problem and error 404 message.
Another problem is with boscoin mails, they going on spam folder, sometimes I do not check for a long time and i can miss something important from team

If you are having issues with your account, please send an email to [email protected]. The team will assist you with your issues.

As for the mails ending up in your spam folder, that's something we can't control unfortunately. All newsletters are also posted on the BOScoin blog. If you subscribe to the blog, you won't miss a thing.
in the spreadsheet I got 750 boscoins, but in my dashboard I only got 300 boscoins, can I still complain?

You can always send an email to [email protected] and explain your situation. The team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Also, i can't log in to my boscoin dashboard. When I try to reset password I have problem and error 404 message.
Another problem is with boscoin mails, they going on spam folder, sometimes I do not check for a long time and i can miss something important from team

If you are having issues with your account, please send an email to [email protected]. The team will assist you with your issues.

As for the mails ending up in your spam folder, that's something we can't control unfortunately. All newsletters are also posted on the BOScoin blog. If you subscribe to the blog, you won't miss a thing.
in the spreadsheet I got 750 boscoins, but in my dashboard I only got 300 boscoins, can I still complain?
Activity: 10
hello, on telegram, i cannot find BOS_Tokenent. So can someone give me a like to join the telegram. After the wallet is online, i want to receive my tokens. Thank you so much !

Just click the three dots at the top right hand side of your telegram homepage. Then click 'search', type in BOS_tokennet.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
I think HitBTC is very good exchange to start, you can also try Bittrex for listing. Other than that I believe smaller exchanges like Cryptopia, Liqui, Livecoin would be interested to list Boscoin to their platforms.
This is understandable that Hitbtc by default will be first exchange since there were IOU being traded for long time now those tokens will automatically be replaced by real coins. Have other exchanges been confirmed along with this one some exchanges from western countries as there is not much time for the network to go live ?

No other exchanges have been announced yet. The team has shared an official statement on this matter:

Regarding exchanges, we have never played hide and seek. I would be quite disappointed by anyone who would think we were not open about it. We have shared every information except for the names because there is big possibility that it can work against us.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Good to know about recent progress it seems mainnet event will happen within time frame tomorrow all people will be able to get access to the web wallet. BOS is great innovation I believe it make so many people rich like NEO did.
Activity: 201
hello, on telegram, i cannot find BOS_Tokenent. So can someone give me a like to join the telegram. After the wallet is online, i want to receive my tokens. Thank you so much !
i cant go to link wallet boscoin ..
what the problem ??

I too have the same problem, was able to login to boscoin.io and from there when I click wallet and try to enter the site I receive a 404 error.

Will this wallet problem be fixed today or can we get the login only tomorrow after the launch?

What will be the exchanges? I want to load some BOScoin.

More information has been shared in the latest newsletter:

As we mentioned in our last newsletter, progress regarding exchanges has been slow and we plan to let the community know where to write and demand to list BOScoin. As you were probably aware, HitBTC will be the first platform where you will be able to trade BOScoin and cash deposits and withdrawals will be possible very soon. We have been in contact with the major exchanges for months now, and if we do not see a significant progress from the exchanges within a few days, we will let the community know.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
This is understandable that Hitbtc by default will be first exchange since there were IOU being traded for long time now those tokens will automatically be replaced by real coins. Have other exchanges been confirmed along with this one some exchanges from western countries as there is not much time for the network to go live ?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
I've just tried and logged-in, there's no problem for me. Your problem should be local, not global.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 244
what the problem ??

I too have the same problem, was able to login to boscoin.io and from there when I click wallet and try to enter the site I receive a 404 error.

Will this wallet problem be fixed today or can we get the login only tomorrow after the launch?
If you read the post at the top of the page it states the wallet won't be live till launch
Activity: 60
what the problem ??

not yet live.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
what the problem ??

Jump to: