Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 154. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1
The long wait is OVER.

BOScoin is really a worth waiting project that will satisfy us with the rising value. I didn't expect that this project could take us to the MOON. I predict that the value might rise up more up to $2 $3 if some of investor will not dump it right away.

Current Value of BOScoin: $1.02 (23.80%)

I live in a poor country, my poor life nearly 30 years. I hope BOSCOIN will help me change my fate  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
those who participated during pre-sale; ico and bounties, when you created a wallet, it will be activated already, even without 0.1 BOS bal in your wallet. so those who did not participate during the said event, they need 0.1 BOS for activation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
The long wait is OVER.

BOScoin is really a worth waiting project that will satisfy us with the rising value. I didn't expect that this project could take us to the MOON. I predict that the value might rise up more up to $2 $3 if some of investor will not dump it right away.

Current Value of BOScoin: $1.02 (23.80%)
"Haste make waste" as they say  Grin
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
You can only open your wallet once there's 0.1 Boscoin in it. That registers and adds the wallet to the blockchain.

So until they disperse the coins you will not be able to open your wallet with your secret key.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I also can not open my wallet.

Is anything new about exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
why i can open wallet ?
i have create wallet boscoin ... please information

Maybe this is bug I also having same problem it doesn't recognized my account after creating that one. I think so many other people also facing this issue. It's better to wait and let team to fix this issue to make this working for all.
Activity: 368
why i can open wallet ?
i have create wallet boscoin ... please information

I have same problem. Admin please give us information.
Activity: 230
Happy Launch Day.

The day is finally here!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1057
BOScoin news!
https://twitter.com/boscoinio/status/925375813666660353
https://medium.com/@boscoin/tokennet-launch-764c7a21c77

TokenNet Launch
We appreciate your trust and patience in this project, and TokenNet will launch NOW.
You can create your Web-wallet and start sending us your Public Address to [email protected] as of this moment.
You must also send your full e-mail account address and Public Address again via Telegram to BOS_tokennet — DO NOT send it in Secret Chat.
- For our Chinese users — if you can use Telegram, please do so, but if not, we will accept your information on WeChat. The ID you must look for is the same as Telegram — “BOS_tokennet”.
The information must match our database for you to receive your BOScoins so please pay extra attention to send the right information.
If we encounter any problems regarding your information, it will be put aside for further review and you will be contacted by a member of the BOScoin team.
Once we have transmitted your coins to your account, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. Check if you have received the right amount. Should any issues arise, send your query to [email protected]
We will make sure you receive your BOScoins as secure as possible and as fast as possible. However, please understand that there may be further steps we need to take to verify your information and it may take more time for some.
This is merely a start for the project, and although our beginning will seem humble, so prosperous will our future be.
Thank you.
"Haste makes waste" as they say
Activity: 210

even if the wallet turns on HitBTC does not accept transactions (
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
We need one support agent here, there are several problems.

We can't access to our wallet, when we put our seeds on the wallet web site, we can't click on "open".

After sending the e-mail and Telegram message, how long will it take to credit boscoin to our wallet?

Thank God, I thought I was the only one with the issue is opening the wallet with the seed.I guess you were in a hurry to send your details in the mail rather than waiting to check if the secret seed helping in opening up the wallet.What if it doesn't work and they credit the balance in your account? This is one reason I am yet to send the email.
LOL it looks like many people here are impatient and wanted to sell their holdings right away. well it's all up to you guys and gals.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1012

We can't access to our wallet, when we put our seeds on the wallet web site, we can't click on "open".

After sending the e-mail and Telegram message, how long will it take to credit boscoin to our wallet?

Agree with you.I was able to generate the bos address and secret seed and tried to log in to the wallet and it does not open.The open button does not perform any action.OP we need your urgent help to get this fixed.
Activity: 228

legendary
Activity: 1012
I get " Database Error" when accessing boscoin.io,looks like a lot of people are trying to access at the same time and this as well

"Error establishing a database connection"

Maybe after some time I can connect and generate an address.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Is sending a BOS token to the investor manual or auto? If done manually it will be very disadvantage for investors getting late BOS.
Activity: 368
A few hours ago I got the BOS wallet address and sent it to: [email protected] + Telegram
Do I need to resubmit after 15:00 GMT?
Jump to: