Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 50. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
the right explanation and easy to understand .. good luck ..
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Lovely project l believe if we work as a team ,the price of the coin will surely moon.
Activity: 8
Activity: 125
Quite informative announcement, but with roadmap and whitepaper links it would be better. Oh, its already on coinmarketcap? That's nice. Hope the project will survive.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
a very good project, this is for networking and education. hope to participate and be consistent in achieving the intended purpose
Activity: 68
Very Great Project indeed i will support this one  Wink
Activity: 41
 I am glad that I am part of this project.Great project with bring strategy about interactive learning platform online.hope will be success project. Smiley
Activity: 58
Decentralised E-Learning platform is worth it due to high usage of cryptocurrency nowadays

The demand for E-Learning is huge and this project has the potential to overcome it
best of luck with Network token
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
I am interested to know more about your project. I believe that it is much better if you create your own website as well so that you can generate more traffic. Secondly do you guys have plans of offering bounty campaigns?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
a detailed description of the roadmap?
airdrop 2 is not on the roadmap?
but NTWK has survived so far, emoga quickly known to many people.
Activity: 280
When is the roapmap ?
Activity: 63
I am excited for the success of the project. I just hope and recommend that the dev will get more bounty campaigns and games.  I am glad that I am part of this project
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Online learning platform, this idea is very interesting. And it can help lots of people learn new things and get into touch with things that people don't touch very often. I think it's really great, please keep working hard and let us see you online soon.
Activity: 532

NTWK if listing in other big market will be more more that trading!
the price remains stable from my first come airdrop 1.
so I want to ask, when will NTWK enter the big market ConEx, yobit, or hitbtc?
Activity: 163
Very interesting project.
We should have full network like this project stay connected to all and updated.
Good job dev
Activity: 126
this amazing project i would like to contribute to this project. Good luck
Activity: 41
this project is one of a kind. I'm waiting till you moon!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
This is an interesting application of cryptocurrency. With their interactive learning platform which will consist of guides, how-tos, and video courses, the masses will allow the average joe to step ahead of the curve and bring crypto into their life.
Good luck to the development team!
Activity: 434
Nice idea.
I would like more information about the project.
Will there be a bounty company?
Activity: 113
Awesome
Adoption of crypto
Now this one big thing

Congrats dev.
Pages:
Jump to: