Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 55. (Read 20792 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
NextPakk
This is a sustainable, profitable and will serve the community, I will be on board no doubt............... Cool
Activity: 383
Merit: 12
Creating and designing an instinctive platform , yet  simple is definitely helps everyone to learn even the basics of cryptocurrency. This will enhance their knowledge and skills as well. The adaptation about crypto will easily embrace by the people as we are in the circulation of advance technology.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Its really great that you're planning to launch an e-learning program, when will this be?
Activity: 364
project with very high potential.it can be next booming crypto currency.thanks dev
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
Cant't wait for you to launch the elearning platform. Yoi're right, many many people doesn't know about cryptos yet, what if we can educate them by supporting this project ? Sounds cool and really have a lot of sense, we can be very big. Thanks dev.
Activity: 378
I am very happy to join this project. the concept is cool and amazing. my username mr_denz
Activity: 54
I like this project! I like that they will have an extensive database of guides, tutorials, videos, and how-tos which will be accessible for absolutely FREE! We plan to get as many people into cryptocurrency as possible and our first education projects will include interactive classes on how to create an Ethereum wallet, Send & Receive Ethereum, and sending and receiving ERC20 tokens. Because there are so many people that do not know about crypto and to have a project with this mission I think is awesome.. Good luck guys!! @cryptoc*nt
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
Good job sir...i hope can be generation coin update
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
aGUARD- Offers Staking, Mining and Masternodes
I am joining now, gud luck dev,
Activity: 420
another interesting project in the making. looking forward about the success of this project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
very interesting, and I like the concept of this project, I believe NTWK will get a lot of public attention on cryptocurrency business
Activity: 77
I join the airdrop good luck this project
Activity: 70
Way to go team! Am a participant of the airdrop on telegram and I think this project is so cool good luck
Activity: 350
Hope to see Network to be the next booming cryptocurrencies that will support the needs of its users.
Activity: 70
Looks like a project with very high potential. Looking forward to invest and join the moon journey along with the other holders !  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Interesting  project. I will join
Activity: 30
Good pro interesting concept. One thing it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck devs😇
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
Interesting and wonderful project. Please add as much information as possible so that it's easy to find and read.
Activity: 476
Wow this is great learning platform for people who didn't know more about crypto surely a great help looking forward on this one.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
I like the idea of this project that focus on social awareness, teaching newbie or even experienced trader, miner or just to add knowledge to become more aware of the top and hottest trend in the Cryptocurrency World! Good luck NTWK Team!
Pages:
Jump to: