Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 84. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Your own digital self
another elearning platform, Hope this project have a nice future and see this one project on the top.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain OLBITX
Hello! Cool theme, I fully support this idea
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Hi Dev! Not found on your website social networks such as Slack and Reddit! Do you have plans for creating channels for them?
Merit: 100
Thank you, very good project. Well thought out technique of use, excellent marketing. I want the project to develop and live long. Health and well-being to all
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Nice Project Looking Promising.
Activity: 186
a good project, I'm interested. I will follow the news. I think a great success awaits.
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
I will follow this project
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 532
To planting, a small percentage of people understand what a crypto currency is. Training in this area is very important. A person should be educated, so as not to become a victim of scammers. Good luck to the team! Good idea!
Activity: 630
Merit: 106
Just joined telegram and follow you. Any other steps on how to participate in airdrop?Good project Wink
Activity: 103
Proud to be on there for this awesome project. I wish us much success! Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
An amazing project by a meticulous developer. More grease to your elbow. All the best.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
strong strategy, strong team, NTWK is best for investment, best for your future
              Way to go team! Am a participant of the airdrop on telegram and I think this project is so cool. Keep it up! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Has anyone ever got token from an airdrop? the project is already 25 days here in the thread
Activity: 128
Invest in your mind
Network token is great, i think it will have a succes. But what exchanges are you waiting?   Roll Eyes
P.S. The name is promising)
Activity: 63
I like this airdrop with phases thats a good idea as your project. Good luck team.
Activity: 504
Small circulation supply and the appeal to social media; these make this token different from any other token. This generation will surely be caught in love with this project. This will surely be a great success! More power, devs!
Activity: 115
Can't open roadmap. You should write them down instead of picture. Nice project. Good luck.
A very effective project means success for all participants. This project gives us a future crypto currency. I will support this project.
Pages:
Jump to: