Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 88. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
wow , educational project about the crypto on social media , this have a great potential .
Activity: 208
You mention airdrop news and updates will be posted in Telegram. But your Telegram welcome bot flood entire conversation. You expect us to read welcome message?
Sounds like a great and promising project. Pretty nice web site. But has similar comment about airdrop - flood conversation in telegram, get lost easily.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
should we need to fill any form for airdrop? or shared twitter shared link is enough?
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Need a roadmap, more details of the project. Thanks dev.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Awesome project. Wish you guys success
Activity: 76
You mention airdrop news and updates will be posted in Telegram. But your Telegram welcome bot flood entire conversation. You expect us to read welcome message?
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
Thanks dev for this very amazing project! Will going to support it all through out! More success..
Thanks in advance!
Activity: 110
Hi dev,
I have a question. How many total coin supply? And how to join the airdrop?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Just joined telegram and follow you. Any other steps on how to participate in airdrop?
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
Good project which deserves support. Should develop more project like this one. Way to go!  
Activity: 350
social media cryptocurrency projects are the wave of the future with the exposure such platforms garner such as facebook or twitter.  I like the idea and the dev team looks solid.  why be watching this crypto intently. 
Activity: 100
Promising the project in the future. Very excited this project.
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
I usually don't believe in all these new projects popping up here and there but I have to admit this one looks to have some potential
Looking forward for the airdrop
Activity: 70
A great project with a big potential=====> go to the moon
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Great plans for this project, I'm sure this will succeed, I will be supporting all the way
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Ok , i think i did it with the airdrop and now waiting for the coins if i did it right.
I think e-learning is very big chapter and i want to participate.
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
Good project which deserves support. Should develop more project like this one. Way to go!     
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
THIS PROJECT HAVE A BIG POTENTIAL TO BE LIKE A FAMOUS COIN, THIS IS ONE OF THE INTERESTING COINS THAT I NEED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH.
Activity: 266
Way to go, nice airdrop..
Activity: 392
it seems an interesting project, I stay here to see what comes out of this new token erc20
Pages:
Jump to: