Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 86. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Its an awesome platform for airdrop. eLearning platform  seems wonderful  project for interested people. i am  wishing for becoming  the market leader.

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development,
 and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty
project, just stay on the paper.
Activity: 68
Look like airdrop close, i missed it Sad
Activity: 86
is this airdrop still alive ??
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
so to follow airdrop not in ANN thread, i joined telegram group, but i do not see pinned message, anyone can tell more clearly to this airdrop

thanks
Activity: 14
project that is not clear because I can not find a place of registration for airdrop participants and I also have join telgram maybe this project has not held airdrop again hope project not scam

Dev and the team do not follow the traditional airdrop method with spreadsheet. his vision is to drop coins utilizing social media and participation. His air drops are for those individuals who stay active in the community. You never know when he will pop in like Crypto Santa and start throwing presents out for all. Lighten up and enjoy learning about crypto and how to invest in proper projects all while catching the occasional airdrop. I find this to be a good honest project. Crypto is hard to master. I have been in this community and learned enough to invest into other tokens. So far i have made almost $900 on $125 investment. THats not bad after following the chats of some of the community member's. I hope that helps you understand.

edit**** misspelled a word
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
project that is not clear because I can not find a place of registration for airdrop participants and I also have join telgram maybe this project has not held airdrop again hope project not scam
Activity: 17
Any plans for listing it on bigger exchages?
Activity: 70
Excellent proposal and project. Good luck team ntwk. The best of success.
copper member
Activity: 18
This is a scam, dont fall for it. This thread was just created and when you join Telegram they greet you with a threathening message to ban you for asking about airdrops. Instead they say you have to go and buy it on an exchange. They are not transparant about the people that joined.

I'm sorry you feel that way about our project. Just a little background info, as you may have seen, we had way more people join the telegram yesterday than we could handle. The rules for the airdrop were clearly posted in the pinned post, one of which said to PM the Dev to receive your reward and people kept spamming the main chat with their public keys. We also had members showing zero respect and posting their private keys and links to their twitter, then begging for free coins because they completed their twitter airdrop (which ended days ago).

Not a single person was banned yesterday related to the airdrop but we did threaten to ban people because they would come in, completely ignore the rules and spam the chat for free coins.

It's not easy controlling an influx of new users, especially while we are getting constant complaints from our other users who just want the telegram to return to its pre-'can i has airdrop' condition.

We are working around the clock to roll out updates for the project, and if you are still in the telegram you can see everything we have in the pipeline being discussed. If there is anything else I can help clear up, please feel free to ask Smiley
Activity: 14
This is a scam, dont fall for it. This thread was just created and when you join Telegram they greet you with a threathening message to ban you for asking about airdrops. Instead they say you have to go and buy it on an exchange. They are not transparant about the people that joined.

Actually this is not a scam. I have been in community since beginning. Im not a team memeber or any part of the project. I have invested and participated in the airdrops. If everyone would take the time and read pinned messages you would have known more about why you recieved that message. Dont just come in asking for free airdrops and free this and free that. Learn about what you are investing your time in. The Dev has a process he likes and sticks to it. Absolutely the most transparent team i have delt with yet. You sir are a senior member of bitcoin talk. You should do more research and take the time to understand things before throwing words like scam out. This project is to edjucate any and all crypto enthusiast on how everythibg works. Jesse you have my complete support in this project. Good luck all!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The developers have done an excellent job. I join.
Activity: 30
strong investment i will make some profit from this way Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Activity: 35
joined your telegram channel, Follow your twitter, and wait to airdrop happened Nightly.
Activity: 3
I have been following the project since day one, glad to see you finally made the post here! (I actually made my account today, just because of this post... lol)

Very excited to see where the project will go, and eager to help in any way I can.  Grin
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Very well designed site and there is comprehensive information about the development team. I also very well put forward the idea that I really like. The project looks decent.
Activity: 1
how to join the airdrop,nice project
copper member
Activity: 18
Hi BCT Family,

Just to clear some stuff up, we are not doing airdrops unless they are actively being announced on the telegram via pinned message. Unlike other projects, our goal is not to airdrop our entire supply in one weekend, we plan on getting the token into many people's hands as possible gradually.  We regularly do airdrops on the telegram for very simple tasks such as a retweet or comment which should take no more than 30 seconds. There is no twitter airdrop going on right now.

We are still letting the dust settle from the massive amount of traffic we have been getting from the BCT announcement alone (yikes, we did not expect this much!) and we are doing the airdrops manually.

Just because there is no airdrop going on right now, in no way means that airdrops are over. As I have stated before, airdrops are going to happen on a very regular basis but we will cycle around different times of the day so we don't have the same people participating all the time.

If you would like to get your hands on this token without an airdrop, you can always purchase it on EtherDelta as we are trading on there and have been.

As always, we thank you so much for your continued support and the community has just been incredible with giving us a warm welcome! If you guys have any questions, I will try my best to respond as fast as I can but we are also in the telegram all day long to clear anything up.

All the best,
ntwk Team
Activity: 56
Yes please give the instruction for us how to join the airdrop.

Give clear rules if it is not difficult i will join the airdrop.

Nice project with the best good team and great ide.

I will invert in your project

Thanks Dev!
Pages:
Jump to: