Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 85. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 19
A good project, I think it will succeed and support the community. Behind him is the future.
Activity: 337
Merit: 150
i wait your airdrop , i hope the your tokens it is go up
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Great project, good luck
Activity: 392

I constantly talk about the need for more projects in education and knowledge, so that ordinary people can learn cryptomir. If this project helps in this matter - it will be fine. Good luck.
Activity: 70
I hope this is good project, and want to join.
Activity: 378
Design of site is super. Project and idea are awesome. With this deals you will be the best. Good luck dev
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
This project is one of the greatest. If you just joined their telegram group you'll see the transparency and progress. Devs are so cool and friendly we can even suggest for any ideas for the   betterment of the project. Goodluck guys i'm sure this will succeed.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
This project is awesome and I support it 100%. Keep the good work guys
Activity: 224
Good job, best of luck. I wish you will be successfully ending this project.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
..."...  to bring cryptocurrency adoption to the masses..." - best goal! Im in & support! Thanks &  good luck!
Activity: 644
I think the project has prospects, I will follow! Good luck to the team!  Cool
Activity: 245
great token here #NTWK,,moon devs
Activity: 7
any updates? i hear of an airdrop coming on telegram this week  Huh Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
The developers behind are so cool. As if we're just buddies talking a lot of thing like having some cheeseburgers on a fastfood chain. The project has not yet started but the community supporters are giving their full support on this project and even spending NTWK tokens from their own pocket just for a contest. You guys should never missed this network elearning project. Goodluck to the team.
Activity: 41
In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?
Activity: 336
It didnt take long for this project to go on top. Keep moving forward! Im in! I will support you guys!
Go for the gold!
Activity: 56
A project with big potential. They have fast transaction . Hope for  great development in this project
Activity: 3
what are the bonuses for first-days purchases?

There is no ICO for the project, so there is no "first day" purchasing. The coin is live on EtherDelta for trading and has been actively trading for about a week. Feel free to buy in!
Activity: 56
what are the bonuses for first-days purchases?
Activity: 34
This project great i will support and promote this token.
Pages:
Jump to: