Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 89. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Great idea. eLearning bout crytocurrency will become so easy with the help of yours. Good job team!
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
I joined the Telegram group but i still trying to understand how to join the Airdrop.
I think that i must send a PM but where, here or in Telegram?
 Huh
Activity: 125
Merit: 11
Get your share of the future!
How does the airdrop work?  I dont see a link for the form.
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
I am an advocate for education for all and love technology projects on learning. This project sounds great! I support the team behind it and hope you get to follow the roadmap closely.

The community is so varied and supportive too. Especially the Telegram members!
TMJ
Activity: 18
more update in telegram and i hope this project will be successful in future
Activity: 23
Wow this is very interesting token, We need more exchanges to make crypto currency known by all over the world

Will keep an eye on it..
Activity: 140
Merit: 75
Nice project, where can I find an invitation for a telegram / discord group?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
i can see the future,hope u make this great project and to the moon dev and team good luck
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
eLearning is a huge growth area, handled properly this could be a very viable platform. Best of luck!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
This is grear projecr development guys. Dont miss it
You have an opportunity to join even if you dont have some experience about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
complete enough for ROADMAP from this project..perhaps by giving anyone who is behind this team more effectively
Activity: 630
Network Token mission is the mission of everybody and every coin out there; getting the knowledge of cryptocurrency to everybody. A lot of people still do not understand the concept of block chain technology and its benefits. Network token intention to mass educate people about it is a task for every crypto adopter and for the betterment of the whole world at large. Network token needs everybody's support and all the help she can get in trying to achieve this goal. Kudos to the team. Keep being focused on the roadmap.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
This project looks good with good intentions but its success depends greatly on the team. In as much as you focus on the vision it will yield good result to the team and all it community.
Activity: 378
The only thing you need to do is to focus on your project theres a lot of project coming but most of them are always taking advantage of what they gain but not on their project.Just follow your roadmap make a good whitelist,update your site,answers questions, and focus on your platform.Then everything will be smooth.
We are here to support you.
Goodluck and More power.
Activity: 98
just joined the telegram group !

Thanks dev for the nice project!
Activity: 150
I'm checking this project since day 1 and seems it has really good potential. Dev is very active and seems to be well committed to the project. Actually, if you follow him on his fb group you can learn a lot about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
Elearning platform, can help some one for what?
Activity: 45
It is fair enough that the airdrop will be distributed in telegram group regardless of the level of participant in the Bitcointalk forum. Telegram airdrop will ensure active participants in ntek Token project are rewarded nicely.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
nice project. see you in the moon
Activity: 70
nice project hope can see the future.waiting the airdrop regis and go to the exchange Grin
Pages:
Jump to: