Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 100. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Can you guys pm me some addresses that do not match? Thanks.

No prob will pm you tomorrow when I have access to my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Can you guys pm me some addresses that do not match? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
I let UdjinM6 know so he can fix the issue or so he can inform us of why its not working correctly.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Over 320,000 out on my list entry.
It only holds 100 entries so I can't go back far enough to check, but mined transactions are there but purchases are not.  I assume sells aren't either and they might tell a different story as to who is selling/buying.  I know a couple of guys on here are buying, and sells seem to have tried up atm.
Activity: 357
Can anyone synch the top 100 list please, it looks out of date to me.

Looking at my account, all the transactions are there and up to date but the balance is wrong. Not sure what the issue is.
Can anyone synch the top 100 list please, it looks out of date to me.
legendary
....gotta say like where this map is going

Forget the map for now, I've decided its time for certain things to start being worked in.

legendary
Merit: 1001

looking good and shaping up nice Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
legendary

..... i see a large area of trees about to vanish in this map for something i like to call death house..

imagine a 40 x 40 x 70(blender measurement units) building sitting in here somewhere with alot of room to die
legendary
Merit: 1001
keep your coins in yo wallet! Stake them bitches!
Activity: 814
Managed to get my coins from bter and team here showing great progress Smiley Looking good! Smiley
Activity: 257
[insert trending meme] 人
Activity: 95
Thanks nrigo, I have registered and contacted the twitter chap too.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Anyone know what happened to the Mintpal C2 that we lost? It doesn't look like they are staking and no real evidence they are selling, just pissed I lost so many.

Still, buying again now Bter is up and running.

I was lucky to be able to withdraw my C2 from there before final closing.

Here is what you can do if your lost some coins : http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/2zdbom/moolahmintpal_a_friendly_reminder_to_file_your/

This guy seems to have access to altcoins wallets: https://twitter.com/ferdousbhai

I don't have the time to make more investigations about this.

Anyone know what happened to the Mintpal C2 that we lost? It doesn't look like they are staking and no real evidence they are selling, just pissed I lost so many.

Still, buying again now Bter is up and running.
legendary
Old vs. New

Unity 4

Unity 5

Big Improvement
legendary
I vote 3....but not being greedy 2 might be better.  Good time to work on the graphics.  Also looking for any coin2 art that could be sent in a file. 

ok 1 vote for Option 3, remember though, option 3 meants enemies all over the damn place with no way to fight back.

What kinda art are you looking for, i have like every coin2 image ever made except the ones before i joined the team.
Pages:
Jump to: