Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 99. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
lots of big orders floating about this last week and many have been filled.  Interesting, anything happening in the background?

$7000+ transactions on bter and $7 on poloniex in the last 24 hours....

lol, 7 bucks. damn. 7k though that is good on Bter
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
lots of big orders floating about this last week and many have been filled.  Interesting, anything happening in the background?

$7000+ transactions on bter and $7 on poloniex in the last 24 hours....
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
QUICK UPDATE ABOUT COIN2 LOCKED AT MINTPAL:

C2 wallet seems to be intact and I should get a confirmation about this next week.

Ferdous will try to sync the blockchain and to reconcile user balances.
legendary
Merit: 1000

Nothing in the background from our end, at least not that i know of, the crowdfunding for CoC and Coin Quest are public, I've posted screenshots of everything I'm working on, not sure what is going on really unless the price is raising over something I have posted about..
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
legendary
well just an update on the "Deathhouse" model.. I've up'd my game a bit in the modeling department.. this is just the floorgrate, notice the model stats in the middle and mind you I made every single point(vertices), edge, and face of it by hand, the model is incredibly precise in measurement. It is so high quality, it has made Kalisto worried about the game having lag spikes around it.  Grin The white area is the Grate of the model it self, the wire framing around the outside of the model is the framing around it, meant to be a bit higher up than the actual grate is, when i get to doing it. Already 29 hours in on this one, enough that my finger started to hurt from all the mouse clicking, lol. The grate itself stands at .005, each block has been divided into .002 squares for texturing purposes, the grate is like the the entire way across. The grate is also the hardest part of the model, which will be out of the way sometime late tonight completely, i still have a few spots to finish up.  Then im off to the outer edges. It will be just a metal frame with some small panel lights and wire conduits running down the sides. I thought I would get a bit detailed on that area as people who enter deathhouse will be spending most of their time running these floor grates and trying not to fall to their deaths.

legendary
Hyperspace snail
legendary
legendary
Hyperspace snail
Next game for C2: C2 Reborn!
legendary
lots of buys overnight from 77 to 174 - interesting movement.
Only 2 btc to 1000 sat Cheesy

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_c2

On BTER 24 Hour High 0.00000242

Its rising! Like a phoenix!
legendary
Hyperspace snail
Only 2 btc to 1000 sat Cheesy

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_c2

On BTER 24 Hour High 0.00000242
Activity: 814
keep your coins in yo wallet! Stake them bitches!

Yep, that is what I do. I only had small portion of my coins in Bter.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Agree.  Probably bters cold storage wallet.  I know that wallet isnt mine
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
That top wallet is going to turn off new investors  Undecided If it is the devs group, I would split them up for safety and market attraction

Top wallets are most likely cold storages of exchanges like in any other coin.

Can you guys pm me some addresses that do not match? Thanks.

Hi UdjinM6,

The problem seems to be my understanding of how the Wallet works.  I have investigated further and having used different address to transfer C2 into my wallet they each have an entry in the Top100 list and not aggregated together as I expected.

Sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for responding.

Ok, np.  Smiley
legendary
That top wallet is going to turn off new investors  Undecided If it is the devs group, I would split them up for safety and market attraction

no one on the board has that many coins. I only have around 350k myself.  and that was from donations and some I have traded myself.
Can you guys pm me some addresses that do not match? Thanks.

Hi UdjinM6,

The problem seems to be my understanding of how the Wallet works.  I have investigated further and having used different address to transfer C2 into my wallet they each have an entry in the Top100 list and not aggregated together as I expected.

Sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for responding.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Pages:
Jump to: