Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 97. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
I'm in the top 10 but do not get anywhere that amount.

Good luck.
I have about 2.9 mil coins staking, you? So we can compare

um, 979k when i have my wallet open.. takes too much resources for me to work an it be open at the same time..  but i have like 11 programs open at once i need and chrome alone has like 30 tabs open.. you've seen the screenshots.. lmao

Anyways, syncing is gonna take forever, we are up to august 1st now in their blockchain.
legendary
Merit: 1001
LAST NEWS ABOUT THE COIN2 MINTPAL WALLET

Ferdous synced the Coin2 wallet today and it appears empty... This wallet was on a Mintpal V1 server and there was only one wallet for Coin2.

There was a lot of withdrawals in October and November, after migration to Mintpal V2 (early October).

Mintpal users balance from October 1st are not helpful because some customers were able to withdraw Coin2 after the migration.

Ryan set up a withdrawal system but Ferdous has no way to verify it because  Ryan used a new server that only he had control.

If Ryan stole Coin2 to the customers, they were already sold off on the market.

This could explain why the price dropped to 31 satoshis on November 4th.

Reminder

Here is what you can do if your lost some coins Coin2 there : http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/2zdbom/moolahmintpal_a_friendly_reminder_to_file_your/

it was able to withdraw coin2 from mintpall for some period, i withdrawed them

Yep, I do remember that. I had gotten all mine off long before that! I believe in Stake and Eggs! Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 500

Ferdous synced the Coin2 wallet today and it appears empty... This wallet was on a Mintpal V1 server and there was only one wallet for Coin2.

There was a lot of withdrawals in October and November, after migration to Mintpal V2 (early October).

Mintpal users balance from October 1st are not helpful because some customers were able to withdraw Coin2 after the migration.

Ryan set up a withdrawal system but Ferdous has no way to verify it because  Ryan used a new server that only he had control.

If Ryan stole Coin2 to the customers, they were already sold off on the market.

Reminder

Here is what you can do if your lost some coins Coin2 there : http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/2zdbom/moolahmintpal_a_friendly_reminder_to_file_your/

it was able to withdraw coin2 from mintpall for some period, i withdrawed them
legendary
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail

Good luck.
I have about 2.9 mil coins staking, you? So we can compare
Activity: 603
Merit: 500

Ryan set up a withdrawal system but Ferdous has no way to verify it. Ryan used a new server that only he had control.

If Ryan stole Coin2 to Mintpal customers, they were already sold off on the market.

Reminder

Activity: 382
Merit: 261
The PC im staking on is only in use for staking (other wallets also) installed Nod32 and a firewall. Not afraid of losing my coins.
Just dont visit crack/warez/pron/torrent sites Wink

My advice is for everyone  Wink Wink
Protect your coins Wink Smiley

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Good luck.
legendary
Hyperspace snail
I think u mean keep the wallet Encrypted

Yes...better to have the wallet encrypted...  Smiley
although no stake  Cry
But much safer  Grin
In this moment: +94.85%    +124.12%    +355.31 %  Grin Grin Grin
The PC im staking on is only in use for staking (other wallets also) installed Nod32 and a firewall. Not afraid of losing my coins.

Just dont visit crack/warez/pron/torrent sites Wink

Yes...better to have the wallet encrypted...  Smiley
although no stake  Cry
But much safer  Grin
In this moment: +94.85%    +124.12%    +355.31 %  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Hyperspace snail
Im not buying, and not selling. Just watching the price, im still in the top 10 biggest wallets and will not dump. I hope the other 10 people will do the same Smiley

Staking away! Hope you do to Wink

Caution keep the wallets unencrypted  Undecided
Some malware stealing wallet.dat files  Angry Angry
legendary
Hyperspace snail
Souljah1h, how are you getting that level of staking?
Owner of a top 10 wallet in the richlist. Its 20% PoS i believe
Im not buying, and not selling. Just watching the price, im still in the top 10 biggest wallets and will not dump. I hope the other 10 people will do the same Smiley

Caution keep the wallets unencrypted  Undecided
Some malware stealing wallet.dat files  Angry Angry
Activity: 68
Souljah1h, how are you getting that level of staking?
legendary
Hyperspace snail
Last Price

24hr Change
+102.35%
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This is Fantastic Game for which is my big son MADDDDDDDDDD... Grin Kiss Kiss his TAB full fill  Smiley :)up by this games..
legendary
Hyperspace snail

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Guess my low buy orders arent going to get filled anymore. Was nice while it lasted...Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Waooooo It's games....! Personally like this kinds of gmaes very much my favourite... Smiley Wink
Activity: 88
Price looking good on Polo  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: