Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 98. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
What did happen and any news release?

Nothing just yet, waiting for this blockchain to sync and see if the test transaction will come through when its made... the last block recieved when i checked it on their block explorer was dated 6-16-2014 and its been syncing up all night, we will also be running a node for them as well.. whats the point of being having a daemon if we cant provide service as a node. Anyways it might be 2 days before syncing is complete or as early as tomorrow afternoon. Thats my best estimate on this. I need to get some sleep though, I have been up since 1pm yesterday afternoon and its almost 10 am now.. all working on these things for this partnership to happen.

Lol....zombie mode
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
Get your cheap C2 while you can Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078

Nothing just yet, waiting for this blockchain to sync and see if the test transaction will come through when its made... the last block recieved when i checked it on their block explorer was dated 6-16-2014 and its been syncing up all night, we will also be running a node for them as well.. whats the point of being having a daemon if we cant provide service as a node. Anyways it might be 2 days before syncing is complete or as early as tomorrow afternoon. Thats my best estimate on this. I need to get some sleep though, I have been up since 1pm yesterday afternoon and its almost 10 am now.. all working on these things for this partnership to happen.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 382
Merit: 261
Coin2.1 € 55.476 € 0.000555 +24.74 % +82.24 +213.43 %  Grin
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
legendary
Just so everyone knows, if the daemon goes down, i am working in the server it is hosted on, running another daemon, that old stuff.. lol.. anyways not sure about 1000s but there is something big brewing, no news yet on it but just be prepared for an earth-shaking announcement in a few days, it all depends if im successful tonight though.. as always don't get hopes up.. i don't like leading false hopes on.

I was successful, or so it seems for now.

Now phase 2 is for OldandGrey to do what he needs to with this new daemon.

Phase 2 complete, I think. Subject to KingArbin confirming as I had to guess something.

A few things to do to fully complete but hey there's always more.

Wheres that big damn blue thumbs up from FB when u need it, lol..

Anyways just one final phase, a test transaction.
After this last phase I will allow the other party to Announce it themselves on our thread.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Just so everyone knows, if the daemon goes down, i am working in the server it is hosted on, running another daemon, that old stuff.. lol.. anyways not sure about 1000s but there is something big brewing, no news yet on it but just be prepared for an earth-shaking announcement in a few days, it all depends if im successful tonight though.. as always don't get hopes up.. i don't like leading false hopes on.

Phase 2 complete, I think. Subject to KingArbin confirming as I had to guess something.

A few things to do to fully complete but hey there's always more.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
its wonderful games...personally for very interesting like this  kinds of Game..i like it.... Smiley Wink Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
big buy support, nice news, forget about cheap c2 anymore  Cheesy
legendary
Merit: 1001

Whatever it is it sounds good. And yeah lots of volume on bter.  Wondering whats behind it

It will be man, me getting the daemon setup, running and out of the way is a big step forward to the announcement being able to take place.

Hint: Theres a partnership coming

Oh King! May it all be smooth and super fast! Wink

legendary

Whatever it is it sounds good. And yeah lots of volume on bter.  Wondering whats behind it

It will be man, me getting the daemon setup, running and out of the way is a big step forward to the announcement being able to take place.

Hint: Theres a partnership coming
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415

legendary

This pleases me alot, number 2 in volume on Bter, anyone have an idea of why or are we just really awesome cause i haven't released the news yet.. lol
legendary

legendary
legendary
Hyperspace snail
225 sat on BTER now

Remember this, 225 sat for a coin with a supply of 100/110 million is very cheap.

On polo still 'cheap' https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_c2

Yep still mega cheap. Great coin and great team!

I'm still holding my coins from the initial distribution on Facebook.
Good to hear, hold and stake! 1 BTC to 1000 sat @ polo atm
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
225 sat on BTER now

Remember this, 225 sat for a coin with a supply of 100/110 million is very cheap.

Yep still mega cheap. Great coin and great team!

I'm still holding my coins from the initial distribution on Facebook.
legendary
Hyperspace snail
225 sat on BTER now

Activity: 317
Merit: 317
I just have this feeling that Coin2 could be worth thousands of bitcoins in market capitalization few weeks from now.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: