Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 114. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
check Skype OldandGrey, if your able to atm, i sent u a message
legendary
wow sorry for the long wait everyone.

I sent you the link to grab the files OldandGrey, check your pm, hopefully you can host it on your server temporarily til nick wakes up, idk if he is in bed or at work or what.
legendary
Also I made a slight mistake, in game the demo is still title v13 lol.. oops.. oh well.. its a alpha version for a reason..
legendary
Ok im done with getting things ready, now im waiting for it to build. Then we have to wait for nick to come online so i can have him upload it to the coin2.us website. Fun times.. and idk if i just like my own work or not but i literally have been done for an hour and had to play things myself, lol... if i didnt know where things would spawn already it might have actually been funner than it was.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Ok update on the progress of getting the demo ready, Network testing of the spawnpoints and spiders being killable was 100% successful,  Grin. So when I finish getting things ready, happy spider hunting!

Great work King.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
i will try demo when it is done

someone has put bait at 140sat
legendary
Ok update on the progress of getting the demo ready, Network testing of the spawnpoints and spiders being killable was 100% successful,  Grin. So when I finish getting things ready, happy spider hunting!
legendary
Just one of the spawn point locations, the way they work is as long as your inside the red area, which is invisible during gameplay, in this one 10 monsters will spawn. After their dead you gotta leave the spawn area and come back and 10 more will appear. Others will have random amounts of spawn numbers. No main menu tests yet(I'll call this Network from now on, thats basically what the main menu is for, the network manager.) I'll do the network tests for the spawner here in a bit, then I'll strategically place a few around the map. I still have to fix the spiders, I haven't spent much time working on the game this week really, been more focused on the Eastward Grocery store. Though hopefully its a small fix because they can die if i load the map directly, its probly just some bug in the network code. Though I will let everyone know to avoid the little bastards if they can't die. Gonna include them still cause I promised to show off the other new spiders.

legendary
Ok guys and girls, give me some time, i got the spawn points working correctly i think, havent tested when the map loads from the main menu yet, but thats next on my list, then im gonna spread the spawners out to the village and around the lake area and block off portions of the map for now so everyone can stay in just the tiny area for now and experience the spawners. The new spawning system for the monsters will add the suspense effect to the game I am wanting, walk into a room and zombies and spiders (and future monsters) can come running out of rooms and stuff at you, will be cool.
legendary
player indicator fixed, at least for now, if anyone has a better shape for it let me know ok.

legendary

Thanks man, but im probly bout to take a nap, feel like im gonna pass out, so like i said it will be really late tonight or early in the am eastern time zone when i release it.

Better to take the time and come back to it fresh. Another few hours won't make a difference. Pace yourself, still lots to do so no point killing yourself now as you will only sicken yourself of it. Take a break and We'll see you tomorrow. Remember the hare andthe tortoise lol.

Well i took my nap and im back fresh and ready to go, im aware already it will be after 1am EST when i am possibly even able to upload something, I have a certain father in the house that likes to hog the router and play call of duty ghosts on his ps3 and our connection is shitty and he acts too good for lag and throws a fit when he gets shot.. and im like its not like your really that good anyway, lol
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Thanks man, but im probly bout to take a nap, feel like im gonna pass out, so like i said it will be really late tonight or early in the am eastern time zone when i release it.

Better to take the time and come back to it fresh. Another few hours won't make a difference. Pace yourself, still lots to do so no point killing yourself now as you will only sicken yourself of it. Take a break and We'll see you tomorrow. Remember the hare andthe tortoise lol.
legendary
it looks nice, you are pushing it as there is no tomorrow lol

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
it looks nice, you are pushing it as there is no tomorrow lol
legendary
Just so everyone knows, it will be really late tonight possibly even in the AM EST times, i have been up all night working on it and feel like im gonna pass out, but ill for sure push it out tonight.. and just to ease the suspense a bit, it will be demo 14 and i have a screenshot, it will have working minimaps, i think possibly working spawn points for the monsters, havent tested to see if they work from the main menu yet when you load the tropics map from there, and possibly i think i have figured out how to make the buggy explode, an networking still isnt fixed, waiting for kalisto to have some free time to help me with that, he has a real job now and that killed alot of his free time, but eventually even without him i will figure it out. Also hopefully the spiders will be working correctly, ill try to test it all before i push it out but nick is on standby waiting for the files so he can upload them to the server. Also i might have to start making maps a bit smaller, things are starting to lag my computer and i have like 20gb of ram and a sapphire hd7950..  and im wanting to keep this so everyone can play, gotta tone it down some i guess, lol. I'll also create some kinda arrow mesh for the minimap as well, cant be a sphere the whole time, lol that was just my test object to make sure it was working correctly.

legendary

Ok Tin Can Model is ready and waiting on labels, if anyone wants to create some go ahead, I am also waiting on a few from a guy that volunteered to do this.

Also whats everyone think of the OP. I kinda had my lack of sleep catch up to me earlier so I was passed out most of the day. I can't believe someone dumped 500k.. especially with the lack of buy support atm. I have also been tossing any extra btc I get towards buy support, I have picked up close to 47k so far and hoping to grab more.

Things I have planned for the 23rd, a giveaway, I will distribute some of the coin2 I have purchased in the last few weeks. Possibly in the form of trivia on our thread or in the IRC..  If anyone else has any ideas feel free to toss them out, nothing ridiculous though unless you can help support your own ideas. The 23rd is a very special day.
legendary
Merit: 1001
Here is info on my crowd-funding for this pc. This will be my last post on this subject here by me
for awhile. i have raised around 5.00 usd so far. I got a ways to go still. Please share all over. This is a true emergency.
I would appreciate if negative comments were kept silent. I need positive helpful actions, Please Smiley  Thank You!  

BTC Address using the Airbitz Wallet.

1QCWurrE8sDMbanUcJ6sFvCkk8VtDc2Kf3
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Small dump to 64 sat @ bter

Sell 0.00000064 78951 C2

We need some buy walls :>

That was one person selling off about 500k.  Irrational and it will correct soon.  I hope it stays low for about a week though....
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Im gonna help out with the buy pressure.

What exchange are you using?

Bter...solid exchage.  Im getting some asics and using all the proceeds for buying c2 there.  I will be more than glad to buy any c2 cheap....future of c2 is looking brighter by the day.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
Small dump to 64 sat @ bter

Sell 0.00000064 78951 C2

We need some buy walls :>
Jump to: