Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 116. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
UdjinM6, the top 100 has not worked.  Can you update it to have the top 100 wallet addresses listed.  If not thats cool, hust figured anyone new might want to see how the wallet distribution on top is.  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

That sounds nice, but if you cant get that done, maybe there can be 2 in game currencies, 1 can be bought for coin2(The special currency) and the other can be earned in game.. idk, just ideas, but we can get something done with it.

Can do, just time as all the hard stuff done. Alternatively can allow you to buy a token in the wallet for a set amount of C2 which you could add to an in game account. So many ways to achieve the same thing Smiley

Well I have spent the better part of the morning, searching the unity forums for a programmer and animator. I listed one of the programmers tasks as helping you to connect the game to the APIs and design a system to sell the special in game currency for
use in the Coin2 Store in game.

Hopefully we can get rolling, and I finally discovered whats wrong with the last demo, it is having issues connecting to the master server. So if anyone has a windows vpn that I can access to try and set up the master server on it, it would be much appreciated. Also don't get any ideas that this will be a way to cheat the game, it only handles connections from the clients, nothing more.
Just sent you a PM with login for VPN

Sorry just realized this is not what I need, that is just a VPN for private browsing of the internet, I need a Windows VPS to setup the masterserver, thanks for the help anyway though.
legendary
Well one version of the soda machine is done, special thanks to VikingShibe for his help.

Self-Illuminated buttons and front panel, no light.

The machine lit up with my area light that i use to
see everything, its a bit much that close to it.. but it works.

Non-Illuminated side panels, can only
be seen with external lighting.

Here is the imgur link to all logos made for this machine
if anyone wants to touch up or modify them to make the
machine look a bit better: http://imgur.com/a/pE81E
legendary

That sounds nice, but if you cant get that done, maybe there can be 2 in game currencies, 1 can be bought for coin2(The special currency) and the other can be earned in game.. idk, just ideas, but we can get something done with it.

Can do, just time as all the hard stuff done. Alternatively can allow you to buy a token in the wallet for a set amount of C2 which you could add to an in game account. So many ways to achieve the same thing Smiley

Well I have spent the better part of the morning, searching the unity forums for a programmer and animator. I listed one of the programmers tasks as helping you to connect the game to the APIs and design a system to sell the special in game currency for

Hopefully we can get rolling, and I finally discovered whats wrong with the last demo, it is having issues connecting to the master server. So if anyone has a windows vpn that I can access to try and set up the master server on it, it would be much appreciated. Also don't get any ideas that this will be a way to cheat the game, it only handles connections from the clients, nothing more.

Thanks for your help man, I will try to get this setup as quick as possible, then we can begin testing to see if things work.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
i feel like i was out for a few weeks, not just a day, lol

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

legendary
Ok I have been thinking, could be bad, could be good, who knows..

Sounds AWESOME!! But I would suggest that we get the initial release first Wink. I know that is your plan but just want to help stop you getting side tracked lol.

Funny though, I have been thinking and planning a new API call (and Web Page - think PayPal) where we can support real in game purchases by the game calling an API to advise the server of the value of the transaction and then opening a PayPal style web page where the user can log into their wallet and make the payment. Once done, they click a button within the game allowing the game to confirm that the payment was actually made and then act appropriately.

O so much to do :-) need to grow the community and pull in some more talent (some might say some talent - lol). Everybody get involved, to quote the famous words "Your Coin (Country) needs You!"

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
40mh miner coming in 2 weeks.  All mining proceeds will strictly be for buying up more c2 until we get a dedicated multipool Wink

Sounds AWESOME!! But I would suggest that we get the initial release first Wink. I know that is your plan but just want to help stop you getting side tracked lol.

Funny though, I have been thinking and planning a new API call (and Web Page - think PayPal) where we can support real in game purchases by the game calling an API to advise the server of the value of the transaction and then opening a PayPal style web page where the user can log into their wallet and make the payment. Once done, they click a button within the game allowing the game to confirm that the payment was actually made and then act appropriately.

O so much to do :-) need to grow the community and pull in some more talent (some might say some talent - lol). Everybody get involved, to quote the famous words "Your Coin (Country) needs You!"
legendary

Anyway I have some Goals for Chain of Conflict:

*Create an open world style FPS.

*Character select- Eliminates having 1 weaponset.
                          Adds tons of additional weapons/attacks.
                          Allows room for all of our created characters.

*Create an in game store to allow special items/characters for C2 purchase only.

*Design the world layout, will be 15x the size of the map now, fully explorable, with select points to have matches at.

*Create the story mode, this is the reason for the open world style.

*Eventually cast aside the standard FPS style for a very different approach, reason for character select, Ex. lets say someone wants
 to be a soldier, while someone else wants to be.. um the hitbox guy or the flying fish, makes for a different style game.

*Make the world entirely interactive, sorta think battlefield but more intense, instead of just buildings and vehicles, anything you see, any
  building you enter(all of them will be able to be entered, I cant stand decoration buildings...),  any item you find, anything, can be
  be picked up(if your able) or destroyed.

*Hire some freaking people to help me do all this eventually, I am only one person, lol.

Anyways those are just some of my goals in mind, im not sure how well the game will turn out with just me doing it at the moment, but im gonna do my best, at least I am showing results.

BTW AWESOME NICK!!

legendary
Ok, I got the lighting finished for the parking lot, and I was thinking, aside from Chain of Conflict, and since I have taken up 3D modeling. We could also sell my models in the C2 store, that is if it is ok with OldandGrey.

Sounds like a great idea. Currently adding some API's for use with setting up a Player tournament for chain of conflict and will have a think about how best to do this. I assume they will be in a zipped file or something? when you have something you want to put up, let me know.

Will do man, if anyone has any model requests, go ahead and make them, I will get them added to my to do list.

The soda machine might be first up, I like it... lol
Ok, I got the lighting finished for the parking lot, and I was thinking, aside from Chain of Conflict, and since I have taken up 3D modeling. We could also sell my models in the C2 store, that is if it is ok with OldandGrey.

Sounds like a great idea. Currently adding some API's for use with setting up a Player tournament for chain of conflict and will have a think about how best to do this. I assume they will be in a zipped file or something? when you have something you want to put up, let me know.
legendary

legendary
Damn wish i could have found a pc kit like that when i bought the one i have now, lol.. nice pick on the pc chad.

thanks Eleyna Smiley

It's a decent pc I think. its not as good as yours I'm sure King. yours seems more badass.  lol

Mine just has a shit ton of ram, like 20gb.. the one you picked out does have a better processor though, and that case is badass, the only lights mine has come from the LED that turns it on and off, and the gpu has a button with a light on it, not entirely sure about the button though.. it turns blue when i press it, not sure what it does though.. lol
legendary
Merit: 1001
Damn wish i could have found a pc kit like that when i bought the one i have now, lol.. nice pick on the pc chad.

thanks Eleyna Smiley

It's a decent pc I think. its not as good as yours I'm sure King. yours seems more badass.  lol

legendary
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hi all.  I need your help. My computer is pretty much on its last string of code.
It crashes a lot now. Its hampered my progress working on Coin Quest, as well as
helping KingArbin with Chain Of Conflict.  I need a better system that can handle the
work flow.  If you got some bitcoin or decent computer parts you could donate. I would
be so grateful.  

I plan on doing more video on youtube as well as twitch.  I plan on streaming
the game creation as well. So you all can see how its done.

So please spread the word, the image I posted and the bitcoin address to all.

Thank You Smiley

1QCWurrE8sDMbanUcJ6sFvCkk8VtDc2Kf3

I see people are donating c2 for your crowd funding.  The only problem is you have to put them on the market to get btc and put downward pressure and the price.  Well here is my offer.  I will buy all of the c2 you get and ship the crucial ballistix sport 8gb ddr3.  The store im getting it from is $71.99.  I will throw $10 of my own money toward it.  So once you have $62 worth if c2. Sebd them to me and I will get it shipped to you Chad.  Alright peeps lets get chad the c2 he needs to get one of his parts.  If you dont want to do that its fine but but I just dont want to see more c2 on the sell side that doesnt need to be.  

Thanks Wheels.  I will post a list for everyone of what gear I need.  Nick is sending me a older gpu to help temporarly till I can get a better one. I would prefer btc over C2 just for those reasons. the address in the QR and below are btc address. I have gotten around 4.00 usd so far.  some stuff I can get from Newegg since they take bitcoin. I thought they were going to help me, yet I think they are holding a contest or something. so it was not as special as I thought.  

I would need every part for a computer NewEgg has some decent looking barebones pc's under 400.00 usd. like this one.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856272001

I just need to get something so I can do some development. I'm being honest with everyone. I'm not trying to pull moves.
I'm dedicated to this coin and to making decent content. Its really frustrating to see people trying to bring my spirit down
like Souldjah has. I have been working my ass off for over 6 months learning software. Once I can succeed then we all succeed.
KingArbin has been doing awesome work, and its because he has a bad ass rig to run the needed software.  I really want to start
helping him. I'm going to do my best till I can get this important upgrade. There is only so much you can do with a computer over 6 years old
and ready to blow up!

Oh that pc looks good. I sent you a little to your address. Good luck, I will share it around a little for you too.
Jump to: