Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 117. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
The store now has empty shelving, need some funny food items to go on the shelves.

legendary
Merit: 1001
Call It Crypto Cola! Smiley lol

legendary
Ok the soda machine model is done, waiting on artwork now

legendary
lol.. me personally, im not big on seafood, but yeah u guys can have whatever, but i really do need a name for this machine and some artwork done for it, its gonna be in the game.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
put some crabcakes in the vend machine Wink
legendary

Name the soda machine!! and possibly do some artwork for it
legendary

Added windows to the grocery made the parking lot look a bit better and added some lights inside the store so i can see what im doing in there..

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Has anyone tried to get us back on bittrex?  The multipool operator I contacted uses the bittrex api.  If no one has I am going to contact them to see if we can get re listed.  Whats everyones thoughts on that?  If you dont want to get back on bittrex thats fine too,  please chime in with thoughts on this as go or no go.

At the moment I feel we are better on one or two exchanges where we can more easily support a higher volume.  Once things pick up a little more then perhaps. But others may disagree.

Yeah i think im with you.  When I get up and running with my asic I will sell what I mine and put in some more buy pressure on bter or polo.

yes, me too, i dont think bittrex is worth of effort atm, those chinese at bter are sick, if they think that coin is good bittrex will ask us to add
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Has anyone tried to get us back on bittrex?  The multipool operator I contacted uses the bittrex api.  If no one has I am going to contact them to see if we can get re listed.  Whats everyones thoughts on that?  If you dont want to get back on bittrex thats fine too,  please chime in with thoughts on this as go or no go.

At the moment I feel we are better on one or two exchanges where we can more easily support a higher volume.  Once things pick up a little more then perhaps. But others may disagree.

Yeah i think im with you.  When I get up and running with my asic I will sell what I mine and put in some more buy pressure on bter or polo.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 357
LOL @ the invincible spiders... unloaded 50 rounds from 1 gun, unloaded all the rounds from the sniper rifle, and hacked at them with the axe.. They dun killed me! AUGHHHH...
they still bugged! lol

Yes of course big spiders are big bugs😉
legendary
Merit: 1001
LOL @ the invincible spiders... unloaded 50 rounds from 1 gun, unloaded all the rounds from the sniper rifle, and hacked at them with the axe.. They dun killed me! AUGHHHH...

they still bugged! lol

Activity: 475
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Is anyone else staking more c2 then usual? 

I haven't staked for awhile but have been for the last couple of days or so.  What have you observed?

i staked 450c2 yesterday, while it is usually arround 300

I haven staking 50% more than ususal as well.  Maybe just a good couple of days Wink

Is your stake weight actually up or are you just making more coins with the same weight?
legendary

I haven't staked for awhile but have been for the last couple of days or so.  What have you observed?

I haven staking 50% more than ususal as well.  Maybe just a good couple of days Wink

if it is good multipool then you will be mining most profitable coin atm, selling it and buying coin2, btw i have free electricity for mining so it is profitable

wheelz i am mining fresh for few months but i am wiling to go for coin2 if you provide good multipool
i lost faith in them since hasco.ws and gagapool
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Jump to: