Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 115. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
Im gonna help out with the buy pressure.

What exchange are you using?
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Im gonna help out with the buy pressure.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Also the op has been updated, I listed a few goals i know of, the other guys can add things if they wish, but it looks a bit better now.
legendary

February 23, 2015

IT'S COMING

Should clarify a bit more, this is something special to Coin2 itself, nothing to do with gaming at all.
We're gonna discuss some kinda event to hold for this day.

Nice hook Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail

February 23, 2015

IT'S COMING

Should clarify a bit more, this is something special to Coin2 itself, nothing to do with gaming at all.
Awesome! Time to buy Smiley
legendary

February 23, 2015

IT'S COMING

legendary
Or maybe a handicap sign on the first parking spot but with a coin2 logo in its place.

Geez guys we need to get this thread active, its always the same 7 people posting, lol..

I could work with the spraypainted logo on the building, but idk about the parking spot, was gonna try and keep some of it realistic and not slap logos all over the freakin place.. thats sorta why the only drinks on that machine that is actually associated with us is coin2cola and diet coin2cola, the rest all have unique names i guess, besides root beer, lmao.. i didnt make the art for the machine, so im not sure how original they are. Same guy is designing tons of stuff to go on the shelves inside the store, just waiting on him to send me the designs.. shelves are ready and im absolutely positive i can create a tin can model in less than 5 min.. lol. I probly should be working on the cash register model and the back of the building, theres gonna be a loading area back there and a back room with a garage door for semis to park their trailers at. Probly gonna have a trailer parked there to go in an out of along with a side door for people to go in and out the back.

Anyways here is the completed shelf model.. still has a bit of problems, like the black bar going across the back of the shelf, but it can be fixed later, not a big deal at this time. Its waiting for canned goods and any other food that can be put onto them.. gotta also design a frozen food area. So much to do still, but all gonna be worth it.

legendary
Or maybe a handicap sign on the first parking spot but with a coin2 logo in its place.
legendary
Also here is an update on the Eastward Grocery, I deleted the other 2 blank cubes that i wasnt using, no need for them atm, id like to save this model separate, would be a good first addition to the coin2 model store and the new map im working on for the game.. atm its just trees and water.. but its a night level so the store will fit in good, even though i can turn a few of the lights off and it can be used for day levels as well.. no big deal.

Above everything as usual

This one is about eye level for someone around 5'6" - 5'10" not really sure just eyeballing here.. lol

I kinda think the machine needs to be just a bit thinner, any other opinions on this before it becomes final?

Maybe a coin2 logo in spraypaint somewhere on the building as if it was tagged....?
legendary
King love the volcano picture.  Should be the game cover...lol
legendary
This is something thats been a long time coming, maybe one of the other guys can do better, but this explains the concept we are trying to acheive.

legendary
Why are there so many pictures on the thread this week ?

Keeping everyone updated on even the tiniest little updates on my progress.. nothing wrong with it, keeps me motivated to show off more. lol
legendary

Edit: Took me a few min but I came up with some concept art of what it will be like when the volcanoes erupt.. excuse my art.. lol

Think that might be one of your best graphics yet lol

lol, kinda sad isnt it, i can do 3D modeling, but i suck at drawing things in photoshop.. i mean im not as bad as what i put up there, but it doesnt get all that better, unless u count my images that i was bored and made to screw with my head.. lol..

This one really does the trick, it messes with you more the closer you zoom in, lmao its evil

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Edit: Took me a few min but I came up with some concept art of what it will be like when the volcanoes erupt.. excuse my art.. lol

Think that might be one of your best graphics yet lol
legendary

I kinda think the machine needs to be just a bit thinner, any other opinions on this before it becomes final?

Probably right but if I was in the parking lot being chased by several zombies I'm not sure I would notice 😄

True, lol..  this model will also be in Chad's game Coin Quest, so thats why i mentioned it, have to be perfect,
im sure no one is gonna pay that close attention in the chain of conflict map it will be in, not with what i have
in store for the danger of the map itself.

The first map's actual map danger is the volcanoes, there are 2 of them, eventually they will be able to actually erupt
after so long playing in the map. Gotta have something to dodge eventually other than the zombies once I get the
spawners to working correctly, atm the zombies that come at you in the game are hand placed.. so are the spiders, but
once the spawners are working like they should they will spawn randomly so there is always something to kill other than
other players, it also increases the difficulty since the game will be paying the players eventually in coin2. Can't have this
be a normal FPS where its just PvP, we need PvMvP(Player vs Mob vs Player).

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Probably right but if I was in the parking lot being chased by several zombies I'm not sure I would notice 😄
legendary
Also here is an update on the Eastward Grocery, I deleted the other 2 blank cubes that i wasnt using, no need for them atm, id like to save this model separate, would be a good first addition to the coin2 model store and the new map im working on for the game.. atm its just trees and water.. but its a night level so the store will fit in good, even though i can turn a few of the lights off and it can be used for day levels as well.. no big deal.

Above everything as usual

This one is about eye level for someone around 5'6" - 5'10" not really sure just eyeballing here.. lol

legendary
UdjinM6, the top 100 has not worked.  Can you update it to have the top 100 wallet addresses listed.  If not thats cool, hust figured anyone new might want to see how the wallet distribution on top is.  Thanks.

I asked him about that a few months ago, he said there was some bug so he just disabled it, he doesn't have time to maintain it now that he is part of the blackcoin or darkcoin( cant remember which) team.

Darkcoin...just pm'd him.  Its just not crucial buts its nice to have so people new to coin2 can look at the construct of the top wallets.

Ah that is true, but we will get that kinda stuff back eventually, it will take time to work our way back up and attract the notice we had before all the bullshit last year went down. I had a bit of luck earlier with seeking help for unity3d, well mostly it was a question asking about our game concept art, so i put up a few of the screens I've shown in here over the last few weeks. Hopefully the guy is interested in helping, I only asked for programmers and animators, so if he isn't interested, maybe the next guy or girl will be.
legendary
UdjinM6, the top 100 has not worked.  Can you update it to have the top 100 wallet addresses listed.  If not thats cool, hust figured anyone new might want to see how the wallet distribution on top is.  Thanks.

I asked him about that a few months ago, he said there was some bug so he just disabled it, he doesn't have time to maintain it now that he is part of the blackcoin or darkcoin( cant remember which) team.

Darkcoin...just pm'd him.  Its just not crucial buts its nice to have so people new to coin2 can look at the construct of the top wallets.
legendary

Jump to: