Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 113. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Actually havent got to jump on yet.  Worked...picked up 2 asic miners Wink....and busy trying to set them up.  Proceeds going towards coin2.  Smiley

I was half asleep when i was on earlier, but hopefully your support can go towards bter and kill that sell wall at 150 sats for over 1mil c2.. why the hell is people trying to hold us back when were doing good and keeping on task now!! lol

Edit: the order has moved to 188 now.. whoever it is seems to be watching

Thats the plan.  Miners up and mining after I had to open em up and adjust some things.  If that 1 mil stays there for me to peck at i'll give a nice big virtual bro hug to the thoughtful person who doesnt mind giving up some or all of their stash at this price.
legendary
Activity: 1078
legendary
Hyperspace snail
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
it might be the same guy who put 5btc buy order at 70
legendary
Actually havent got to jump on yet.  Worked...picked up 2 asic miners Wink....and busy trying to set them up.  Proceeds going towards coin2.  Smiley

I was half asleep when i was on earlier, but hopefully your support can go towards bter and kill that sell wall at 150 sats for over 1mil c2.. why the hell is people trying to hold us back when were doing good and keeping on task now!! lol

Edit: the order has moved to 188 now.. whoever it is seems to be watching
legendary
Glad you guys are enjoying the demo, feel free to post screenshots, will help other new people see what the game offers. You can kill the giant spiders, but they cant kill you, i was testing them and forgot to remove it, oh well their annoying and too damn big, they take alot of bullets.. one of the warehouses in the village has a special blue spider though
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Actually havent got to jump on yet.  Worked...picked up 2 asic miners Wink....and busy trying to set them up.  Proceeds going towards coin2.  Smiley
i even stopped mining so i can play on that computer
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Busy killing zombies and spiders Cheesy

Busy being killed by Zombies and spiders lol

Yea, my productivity is way down tonight. I blame KingArbinV Wink
yeah, i got instant killed  Cheesy

Busy being killed by Zombies and spiders lol
legendary
Hyperspace snail

legendary
i dont see any server

right click, go full screen, then create a server, network multiplayer is still not working , but there is a ton of monsters, new ones. follow the path on the map to the village, but i suggest visiting the lake first, collect some better weapons. I will be working on getting multiplayer done this week even if it means putting off the model of the eastward grocery. I am itching to shoot someone that shoots back, lol.

If anyone needs me to I will make a guide for starting the game. Let me know, but it will be tonight before I do, about to go visit my grandma.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
I have just tested the game directly into my browser!

This is simply amazing , the fact that you can play a nice first person shooter game online right into a web page is simply great.
legendary
Something to note is that you must right click the game window and go full screen in order to see a menu in the game window that isnt displaying properly. Sorry will adjust this as well as the game title still saying its demo 13 instead of 14.

In order to experience the zombies and new spiders stay along the path towards the village.

In case anyone is wondering where the village is located, here is a large map for you also showing off the first spawn point.

legendary
Hyperspace snail
New link to latest demo of CoC

http://coinstore.me/games/CoC/

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks man, glad to see it finally hosted, I announced it everywhere, now time to change the op
Im downloading the Unity Webplayer now!
legendary
New link to latest demo of CoC

http://coinstore.me/games/CoC/

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks man, glad to see it finally hosted, I announced it everywhere, now time to change the op
Jump to: