Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 52. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
so do not use well in our country . Information 100 % investor from Russia comes to $ 100,000

and that Bter had died Huh?? I did not access the site
Bter is up and running fine now
Activity: 603
Who currently controls bounty wallets? 
KingArbinV controls the surplus wallet and wheelz1200 is offering a bounty for a specific development, but I don't remember which one.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Who currently controls bounty wallets? 
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
so do not use well in our country . Information 100 % investor from Russia comes to $ 100,000

and that Bter had died Huh?? I did not access the site
it was reported that in late May, the price will increase to 600 and locks .... expect ....
is it the magic ball reporting?   Roll Eyes
it was reported that in late May, the price will increase to 600 and locks .... expect ....
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
Still alive and sync ... waitting that C2 take a rocket for the sky !  Grin

Activity: 676
Any incoming news? There is a sudden interest in poloniex.
Pumpers are playing and that's good for C2.

certanly is, plus real suply is a lot less than 100M, a lot of coins where lost by now, mintpal, hacks, bter-i bet with my left ball that you cant withdraw all of the coins from there and so on

someone is collecting a lot of C2 in 120-200sat range and i am sure he wants profit at some point so it is smart to pick some more and wait for a pump

I am familiar with the Mintpal incidents but what are these others you mentioned?

as i remember, after 2nd atack some wallets were lost and i know that people were coming here angry because they didnt swap coins on time. on top of it there is BTER with a lot of coins, BTER now operates on loan, they sell your coins but show your real ballance in hope that they will return them to you one day. It is possible to withdraw some coins but i am 100% sure that if all of us try to cash out there will be shortage of coins up to 30-50%. Bter had problem with FRESH withdrawal, some were able to withdraw, some not. Soon after my bter account gets hacked, someone loged in and sold all FRESH i had crushing the price, all other coins were ok, even btc.
thats why i think there is a lot less real C2 arround.
C2 is one of the most promising currencies ... and rightly said coins are not 100 million , but much less ... taking into account the fact that the poloniex in the glass about 17 million ... adequate price 0.000008-0.00001 btc/C2
long way to go to reach there. Roll Eyes
C2 is one of the most promising currencies ... and rightly said coins are not 100 million , but much less ... taking into account the fact that the poloniex in the glass about 17 million ... adequate price 0.000008-0.00001 btc/C2

certanly is, plus real suply is a lot less than 100M, a lot of coins where lost by now, mintpal, hacks, bter-i bet with my left ball that you cant withdraw all of the coins from there and so on

someone is collecting a lot of C2 in 120-200sat range and i am sure he wants profit at some point so it is smart to pick some more and wait for a pump
I still dont get why C2 and not any other one? Huh
May be some one is planning a ninja feature launch.
Activity: 814

I am familiar with the Mintpal incidents but what are these others you mentioned?

Now all buy ... 200 Satoshi further growth. Monet is not much , just 100 million.

Who did not , that was late . (Russian proverb) Grin

What was the nick of this guy? He certainly was a guy with an attitude Smiley

i cant remember, but it is on the top of my mind.

Eastward ?

Yep, thats the one Cheesy

Eastward ?

Pages:
Jump to: