Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 37. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I very much believe that the organizers implement everything that they originally said!
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?
Activity: 189
Can I use your wallet to buy smth in online stores?
Activity: 10
great project and looking forward to this project to have a big success in the near future. goodluck to this project and goodluck to dev.
Activity: 141
I wish I bought the coin before the airdrop. Will you do another one?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
To raise 100 million in an ICO? Are you serious? Maybe yes.  Cry Why you need such a large amount of money for? That is a lot and I hope you really can raise that much money. Maybe some big investors will join and all the best to your ICO.  
Activity: 182
This seem a good project. Where is bounty?
Activity: 141
Hello! There are so many new ICO now! Can't even make the decisions properly
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Your target is to raise 100 million dollars. Holy Jesus, I can't remember the last real world company trying to raise that amount of money to just get things going. The ICO world really changed the fund raising behavior for worse. Should you collect 100 million dollars, I am curious to see you deliver a product that justifies that ton of invested money.

Is this true? Are you looking to raise a mind boggling $100.000.000? That's serious money!
Activity: 161
you never know what happends tomorrow, but the business will always need a loan to expand, so you are on the right track!!!
Activity: 658
Pefect project but unfornately there is no bounty campaign Sad. That would be a huge loss for Bitcointalk's members.
Activity: 336
do you need help with FB promotion?
Activity: 60
It's great that the referral bonus is paid in currency!
Activity: 132
Can your wallet be used not in the ecosystem, just for general purposes?
Activity: 11
you operating from a 1 room - 1 table kind office in sultan link? Interesting.
Activity: 164
Do you already have an alpha version of the client software?
Activity: 126
T think too
Activity: 122
There are plenty of fin tech ICO, but only a few of them, like Crowd Genie will take off!
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Your target is to raise 100 million dollars. Holy Jesus, I can't remember the last real world company trying to raise that amount of money to just get things going. The ICO world really changed the fund raising behavior for worse. Should you collect 100 million dollars, I am curious to see you deliver a product that justifies that ton of invested money.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
How would you estimate the soft cap now, on a current ETH rate?
Pages:
Jump to: