Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 39. (Read 23755 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
What smart contracts do you use?

We use ETH. You can see our github here:

https://github.com/crowdgenie/smart-contract
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
As I get it, simly decentralizing the loans makes it way more secure, right?
Activity: 81
When does stock trading starts? .. on which exchanges?
Activity: 147
How are you going to make the lending less risky?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Crowd Genie is one of the licensed peer-to-peer based digital platforms and operates fully under the supervision of the Singapore Financial Authority. This is a great project indeed. CGCoin licensed lending platform is really making its move to the market.

Is this real info because many people are wishing to find the good one which gives more beneficial to the investors, so Crowd genie is good example of lending platform under the authorities of Singapore.
with the license, no more doubt for this project
this platform operates fully under the supervision of the Singapore Financial Authority make it more trusted
there are guarantee with a lower risk
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Crowd Genie is one of the licensed peer-to-peer based digital platforms and operates fully under the supervision of the Singapore Financial Authority. This is a great project indeed. CGCoin licensed lending platform is really making its move to the market.

Is this real info because many people are wishing to find the good one which gives more beneficial to the investors, so Crowd genie is good example of lending platform under the authorities of Singapore.
Activity: 146
When the platform will be fully working? How many lenders/borrowers is needed for that?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The concept of the project looks very impressive. The information from this project is so complete that I can conclude that this is one project to follow. in terms of bounty is also very impressive new in open registration alone is very much a sign up. maybe this could be because of the influence of mr.sylon who is already a bounty manager who is well known to many people.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
What smart contracts do you use?
Activity: 126
I want you to use more Twitter
Activity: 115
You have a Debt Collection Agency among the partners. It means you'll be able to re-sell the debts as assets?
Activity: 253
Merit: 252
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Hi everyone!!! Want to join the community, do you have local threads?
Activity: 253
Merit: 252
good project.
is there any bounty program you created if any please send me its link
whether there is a raferal program for network development of this project

thank you for answering

The bounty program is in this thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycrowd-geniefirst-asia-wide-asset-exchangeended-2564886

Activity: 125
Do you have a newsletter subscription?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
ANN and bounty now available in Hindi on the links mentioned below :

ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2788016.new#new

Bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2786627.new#new

Thanks
Activity: 135
I can't understand why there isn't much fuss about small business in the media, but they are extremely important for the whole economy!
Activity: 164
I just want to express all the warmth and graditute I have towards the Crowd Genie creators! I'm absolutely looking forward to see how the project develops. I personally believe you will have a big success, soon after the launch!!
Activity: 252
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
It looks like a promising project, it will attract a large number of investors!
 What do I need to join the referral?
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: