Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 38. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Hi - we have raised more than $1M to-date. And we have a $2-4M from fiat investors that are in the process of KYC - so we will share the final number by the end of the month

and so, how are the investments going? how much I know soft cap is 20k eth, so, is it achieved?
Genie-Ico, would you please kindly answer this question?
I am interested in this project, but I usually make my investment when token is in high demand.
Yes, unfortunately the fees are not yet entirely successful, but I hope that you collect at least soft cap, I like the project, I wish you good luck
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
My family owns a shop, it's rather small but it works good. It's always a huge deal to work with banks, always better to avoid middle men!!!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
I will attracted loans and it will give to me cash. I will pay it to the credit institution with crypto interest. at certain times. If done, do so. They will develop a project with the option of payment of crypt money. In addition, it is good to give airdrop who bought token. Otherwise it could drop the quality of the project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I think too
Activity: 97
I definitely want to live in a world where small local business has no troubles with getting a loan with reasonable conditions!
Activity: 113
-Blog and Articles Campaign-

Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/krendel1-1304393

Username Bitcointalk: Krendel1

Link to your Blog/Articles:

1) https://medium.com/@vladimir6friz6/crowd-genie-бayнти-кaмпaния-ico-71a4ed333c9e

2) http://telegra.ph/Crowd-Genie-Baunti-Kampaniya--ICO-01-20

Eth Address: 0xf4f8d0377b14301ea3778fC39552b421B586f7e4
Activity: 142
Yep, glad that the referral bonus is paid in currency
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
interesting project and i believe if this project has good potential and will be success in a the future. but why this project not launched bounty program on this great project?

Activity: 189
Dev, Your logo design is very nice. Very interesting. Hopefully this project goes well and is as good as the logo.
Activity: 33
When are going to have a second airdrop?
Activity: 119
ETH rate is so volotile now!
Activity: 34
How much marketing activities do you do in Japan?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Hm, very interesting! Will consider buying some of your coin. Unfortunately I'm not from Asia, wouldn't be able to fully see the results.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Blockchain services more and more small loan companies, is very suitable for this aspect, recorded the inherent information of each blockchain irreversible, and therefore, the credibility of the loan is relatively high, I prefer GENIE, and the transition of Singapore is a very open.
Activity: 131
Let's make the Asian economy even stronger and more diverse! Small biz will thrive!
Activity: 140
Can I connect with founders? And how?   
Activity: 156
creating a Business Loans Asset Exchange is huge! I guess it's far mor difficult then making a cryptocurrncy exchange like many projects attempt to do now. However, you have a clear vision of you are about to make, so I strongly believe in Genie!
Activity: 135
How  genie shield can protect the lenders?
copper member
Activity: 168
Genie ICO admin
It looks like a promising project, it will attract a large number of investors!
 What do I need to join the referral?

To join the referal program, please make an account with GenieICO.

For more info:

https://medium.com/@genieico/launch-of-genie-icos-referral-program-12b192b2ee12?source=linkShare-ad41734fd197-1514610547
copper member
Activity: 168
Genie ICO admin
When does stock trading starts? .. on which exchanges?

We shall list it on OkEx (3rd biggest exchange in the world by vol) after the ICO Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: