Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 6. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
So they want to just pay someone to develop the software..then put a patent on it or something?? There must be a reason why they don't reach out to the community for help.

I imagine this type of software is different then anything the crypto community has seen before. A community takeover would be really difficult then?

It's good to atleast see this thread active lol......

There is a reason : making  easy bucks from day one. In those conditions you quickly try to forget about your bitcointalk thread. There is nothing subject to a valuable patent in this geoconcept. They don't have any technological expertise. This eduard & co created the bitsend company only for the scam purpose. I just hope he was not that much of a retard to put his real facebook account behind this... Cheesy

Bitsend guys haven't been hiding their identities, you can find it quite easily. I don't think 'scam' is the right word for this project, it's just hard to accept for investors that a project can simply fail because of bad circumstances, Bitcoin price fell 50%, lead dev walked away because he got too busy and expensive, and lack of experience from the team itself, it all adds up. The bitcointalk community have never been of help either, it's more a channel for frustration and I can understand they are not willing to face that. However, business is business and in this case the lack of communication to the initial investors is immature and simply rude. Keep watching passively from the sidelines guys, way to go, no respect for that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
So they want to just pay someone to develop the software..then put a patent on it or something?? There must be a reason why they don't reach out to the community for help.

I imagine this type of software is different then anything the crypto community has seen before. A community takeover would be really difficult then?

There is a reason : making  easy bucks from day one. In those conditions you quickly try to forget about your bitcointalk thread. There is nothing subject to a valuable patent in this geoconcept. They don't have any technological expertise. This eduard & co created the bitsend company only for the scam purpose. I just hope he was not that much of a retard to put his real facebook account behind this... Cheesy
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

Checkcoin Voting to add coin to GoUrl Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway -

https://gourl.io/coin-voting.html

lol forget it dude
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

3. talk knife bad  stop 

In Dutch it is a saying and are not intended to carry out.

Coin looks dead but there is 625 Satoshi for each coin on value for sure.
I go back if needed to talk about the posibilities.

I said before: I have a sandbox opportunity where I can test the collect data trees idea to near where I live.

@Crypto$jan
if you go to their office
Please ask them to come into this forum to discuss
what they want and what they do
I send SMS today and I espect (or hope yes) on some reaction.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503

1. Yeah but they can't do this forever can they? At one point they are going to have to grow up and face the problem. Which exposes how suited they are for this job.

3. I will re-phrase: At what point are you going to give up on them? If they don't respond for even longer, when are you going to realize they are of no use anymore?

Sorry, I wish it was true that they want to make it work but so far I see no indication to that. They had many chances.

1. Thrue they have to come out the forest and present the plan they have or give back the remaining funds to the comunity. If needed I travel to Dronten and ask it kindly.

3. With the knife at the throat I say a before I go on holyday this summer. But not after I have my 625 Satoshi for each coin I have!

You really expect Bitsend to Pay bagholders 625 sat per coin? Lmao that will NEVER happen. They left this coin to rot, together with the hopes and dreams of becoming rich. Geocoin meanwhile is gaining traction. Even IF Bitsend comes back they lost the credibility and first mover advantage of being a geo oriented coin. It's over for good.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

3. talk knife bad  stop 

I said before: I have a sandbox opportunity where I can test the collect data trees idea to near where I live.

@Crypto$jan
if you go to their office
Please ask them to come into this forum to discuss
what they want and what they do
legendary
Energy coin master

3. talk knife bad  stop 

Activity: 56

1. Yeah but they can't do this forever can they? At one point they are going to have to grow up and face the problem. Which exposes how suited they are for this job.

3. I will re-phrase: At what point are you going to give up on them? If they don't respond for even longer, when are you going to realize they are of no use anymore?

Sorry, I wish it was true that they want to make it work but so far I see no indication to that. They had many chances.

1. Thrue they have to come out the forest and present the plan they have or give back the remaining funds to the comunity. If needed I travel to Dronten and ask it kindly.

3. With the knife at the throat I say a before I go on holyday this summer. But not after I have my 625 Satoshi for each coin I have!

1. they have do nothing  nobody come them  small btc not make trouble

3. talk knife bad  stop 

4.  never 625 satoshi

5.  coin dead no return

6. move on let thread die

Activity: 56
they amatuer 

good intentions start out

over head not capable make work

when realize give up

spend btc booze hookers

nothing left

give up

end
legendary
Energy coin master

legendary
Activity: 1120
It looks like a scam but I know it is not.
I was visit them 6 weeks ago and they have a problem hire a developer becouse the BTC rate was going down and only 50% in euro was left.
For the software was needed 75k euro so they make a mistake gambling that the BTC would go up after ICO.
This information is in the threat if you read it all.
I know they work on a solution but it takes more time then espected and the radio silice I think is that there is not a concrete plan they can present yet.
The value of 1 CKC based on 16M total coins is about 625 Satoshi if they give back the ICO funds, I keep my 500K coins and wait.

So why do they refuse to respond? And if they wanted to make it work, why couldn't they  ask for help (programmers) from the community?

At what point are you going to call it quits?
Ok tree questions:

1) I'm not sure why but maybe afraid for discussions and they want to be constructive. It is not the way I prefere but they choice to do it this way.

2) They have contact with people offerd them help but till now not succesfull. I also afferd my help but my hands are tied. I had a great plan for rewarding people collection tree data but the board were I work has cold feet for crypto at this moment. I can work on it but with no funds and in my own time. I have a sandbox opportunity where I can test the collect data trees idea to near where I live. Actualy I have a meeting today that contibutes to that opertunity.

3) Never becouse it is my dream and I know I can make it work if I meet the right people.

More questions why I collect CKC for my dream?

legendary
Energy coin master
I was visit them 6 weeks ago and they have a problem hire a developer becouse the BTC rate was going down and only 50% in euro was left.
For the software was needed 75k euro so they make a mistake gambling that the BTC would go up after ICO.
I know they work on a solution but it takes more time then espected and the radio silice I think is that there is not a concrete plan they can present yet.
The value of 1 CKC based on 16M total coins is about 625 Satoshi if they give back the ICO funds, I keep my 500K coins and wait.

So why do they refuse to respond? And if they wanted to make it work, why couldn't they  ask for help (programmers) from the community?

Ok tree questions:

1) I'm not sure why but maybe afraid for discussions and they want to be constructive. It is not the way I prefere but they choice to do it this way.

2) They have contact with people offerd them help but till now not succesfull. I also afferd my help but my hands are tied. I had a great plan for rewarding people collection tree data but the board were I work has cold feet for crypto at this moment. I can work on it but with no funds and in my own time. I have a sandbox opportunity where I can test the collect data trees idea to near where I live. Actualy I have a meeting today that contibutes to that opertunity.

3) Never becouse it is my dream and I know I can make it work if I meet the right people.

More questions why I collect CKC for my dream?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

How can you say that? They assured they would have released a statement within the 20th of feb which they did not whilst they have not being active since the 8th of feb on BTCtalk.
They just disapperead with the funds left,  you can consider the project abandoned: no progress at all since the beginning, they only released fancy pictures and CKC cakes. Plus you can't base your project on BTC fluctuations.
Just move on, the guys disappointed everyone here, CKC is a confirmed SCAM ran by amateurs.
legendary
Activity: 1120

So why do they refuse to respond? And if they wanted to make it work, why couldn't they  ask for help (programmers) from the community?

...only 50% in euro was left ...
gambling that the BTC would go up after ICO

well, all you are describing is quite new and never documented, and particularly unaligned to what was sketched during the IPO. Scam.
legendary
Energy coin master
legendary
Activity: 1176
no story anymore with this coin ?
how it goes
Pages:
Jump to: