Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 5. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
I can confirm above email is legitly coming from Bitsend. It's exactly the style of our previous communications.

Thanks for posting it.

Seems Bitsend has only distanced themselves from the community here to communicate in such a way.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
[email protected] ([email protected])

Bitsend send me an email on 7 april 2015. I am from Holland and the email is in Dutch. I try to translate it good for you. My english is not that very well, sorry.

Beste Arman,

Momenteel zijn wij druk op zoek naar een nieuwe partner welke ons kan
helpen met de verdere ontwikkeling van Checkcoin. Door de prijsdaling
van Bitcoin is er helaas een vors budget te kort ontstaan waardoor
development stil is komen te liggen. Hierna zijn wij vrijwel direct
begonnen naar nieuwe investeerders, deze hebben we helaas nog niet
gevonden. Wel zijn er momenteel plannen om dmv een kickstarter het
restant budget op te halen en de software verder te ontwikkelen.
Hiernaast zijn we momenteel druk in gesprek met een nieuwe lead
developer die de verdere ontwikkeling van het project in de toekomst kan
gaan aansturen.

In het kort: Checkcoin is niet op de planken komen te liggen. Er is
echter tijd nodig om het e.e.a. weer in gang te zetten.

Ik hoop je hiermee voldoende te hebben geinformeerd. Mochten er na het
lezen van deze e-mail nog vragen zijn hoor ik het graag.

Groet,

Maurice

Dear Arman,

Currently we are busy looking for a new partner who can provide us
help with the further development of Checkcoin. The price drop
Bitcoin is unfortunately a frog budget short which arise
development has come to a halt. After this we are almost immediately
begun for new investors, this we have not yet
found. However, there are currently plans to through a kickstarter
remaining budget to retrieve and to further develop the software.
Additionally, we are currently in conversation with a new lead
developer who can further develop the project in the future
go driving.

In short: Checkcoin not be on the shelves. there is
However, time is needed to put a layout again in motion.

I hope to have sufficient information. If, after the
reading this email have any questions let me know.

Sincerely,

Maurice
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
http://wallet.geocoin.cash/index.php

I guess we should all email this address to BitSend.

[email protected]
Already done and Checkcoin have to think of other "to Check" application.
I idea about that I email them but no response yet.
Next week I make a new post to announce an alternative community Checkcoin application to create value for shareholders of Checkcoin.
No funding needed only developer who can prepare a mobile wallet with exchange possibilities based on API Bittrex.
EnergyCoin has a version developed for that purpose but was not finished API Bittrex part.
I pay in CKC and ENRG for a working trader wallet.
Contact me for details.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
In the meanwhile at the BitSend office....

legendary
Activity: 1120
http://wallet.geocoin.cash/index.php

I guess we should all email this address to BitSend.

[email protected]
legendary
Energy coin master
There was very much trading activity yesterday on Bittrex.
Low 40!
high 657
No oders from me but what was happeling?
If you look now for rate it looks if nothing happend.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
It's a good thing that I am not in netherlands as I would prolly break a nose or two given the current situation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Investors since February 3 :
Activity: 333
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
so,.what the points of all this conversations,..

Just sad people coming here to express their emotions. Maybe someone is hoping if troll are mad enough they will find CKC owners in real life and demand remaining money put into CKC.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
giving you insure will take Check and will use Check too..... Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
so,.what the points of all this conversations,..
legendary
Activity: 1120
By the way, I don't know why I keep returning to this thread, like a dog to it's own vomit.
It's a mixture of Schadenfreude, disappointment, disbelief and anger I think.

By the way if any of you "devs" or fucktards are lurking this thread, GEO beat you by miles. Without ico, without hype, without mismanagement, without scamming people over.

+ trillion

Explain that BitSend. Ofcourse they won't, too busy counting bits.

And the way you handled this, calls for a retribution. Don't think that your image is safe now.
By the way, I don't know why I keep returning to this thread, like a dog to it's own vomit.
It's a mixture of Schadenfreude, disappointment, disbelief and anger I think.

By the way if any of you "devs" or fucktards are lurking this thread, GEO beat you by miles. Without ico, without hype, without mismanagement, without scamming people over.
Someone mentioned they are sure bitsend still has like $25,000 in funds. Any truth to this? not that they would do something for us with that money anyway  Sad

It's true. They sold a bunch of btc for fiat in fear of a further dropping btc price. So they hold multiple thousands of ico funds. Or they already spent it all on hookers & blow.
Activity: 466
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
Someone mentioned they are sure bitsend still has like $25,000 in funds. Any truth to this? not that they would do something for us with that money anyway  Sad
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Of course we will all baghold our coins rather than selling for pennies. Which makes it really hard to have the price go up. Everyone has written this coin off so if something happens they dump their coins right away just to get something back from their losses. Glad I'm in GEO at least, dev is working hard there with no ICO funds.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

^^I agree...wish CKC was POS though. my coins just chillin not gaining anything =/
That was also my wish but for mobile-app they told me POS is not very suitable. For a POW-coin it is easier to build a mobile client. One other disadvantage if we get POS-reward there is inflation, but with low POS-reward that is not a big problem. In the beginning of CKC I was mot convienced that the POW was a good choice but I know from EnergyCoin that a mobile POS-wallet is not easy to build and is less secure.
Glad to read there are not only FUT-post here and some constructive comunity members here.

Ok there is GEOcoin and I have some coins of GEO but I refuse to drop CKC. Behind the scenes there is some action, I don't know the details but it gives me hope for future development and that is the reason I continue suporting CheckCoin.

You mean holding ..  (Like most of us).  I would interpret 'Supporting' as taking some development action, so presumably the devs are not supporting the coin atm. CKC can remain dormant until someone picks it up . The devs may do this in future, or talk to someone else who will. Even if they ran off with the IPO, they may one day look for more money to squeeze out.

Holding, anyway, is an almost cost-free decision, bearing in mind where the price is.
legendary
Energy coin master

^^I agree...wish CKC was POS though. my coins just chillin not gaining anything =/
That was also my wish but for mobile-app they told me POS is not very suitable. For a POW-coin it is easier to build a mobile client. One other disadvantage if we get POS-reward there is inflation, but with low POS-reward that is not a big problem. In the beginning of CKC I was mot convienced that the POW was a good choice but I know from EnergyCoin that a mobile POS-wallet is not easy to build and is less secure.
Glad to read there are not only FUT-post here and some constructive comunity members here.

Ok there is GEOcoin and I have some coins of GEO but I refuse to drop CKC. Behind the scenes there is some action, I don't know the details but it gives me hope for future development and that is the reason I continue suporting CheckCoin.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
So they want to just pay someone to develop the software..then put a patent on it or something?? There must be a reason why they don't reach out to the community for help.

I imagine this type of software is different then anything the crypto community has seen before. A community takeover would be really difficult then?

It's good to atleast see this thread active lol......

There is a reason : making  easy bucks from day one. In those conditions you quickly try to forget about your bitcointalk thread. There is nothing subject to a valuable patent in this geoconcept. They don't have any technological expertise. This eduard & co created the bitsend company only for the scam purpose. I just hope he was not that much of a retard to put his real facebook account behind this... Cheesy

Bitsend guys haven't been hiding their identities, you can find it quite easily. I don't think 'scam' is the right word for this project, it's just hard to accept for investors that a project can simply fail because of bad circumstances, Bitcoin price fell 50%, lead dev walked away because he got too busy and expensive, and lack of experience from the team itself, it all adds up. The bitcointalk community have never been of help either, it's more a channel for frustration and I can understand they are not willing to face that. However, business is business and in this case the lack of communication to the initial investors is immature and simply rude. Keep watching passively from the sidelines guys, way to go, no respect for that.

Pages:
Jump to: