Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 113. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Apologies in advance if this has been mentioned already (assume it probably has) ...

What date will the IPO end?
What will be done with the leftover coins? Destroyed or distributed proportionally? Or something else?

The ICO will last a full month and should be ending in approximately 9-10 days (by my calculation). It has been confirmed that any coins left over from the ICO will be destroyed by C-CEX admins. Also if at the end of the ICO month, the required funds have not been raised, ICO investors will be given the option to have their BTC refunded. Or they can choose to stay invested. The project will continue no matter what but development might be a little slower. Seriously man, this project might be low key atm but if you're looking for a safe long-term investment with huge potential, this is probably your best bet Wink

Thanks for the info.

Low key is fine with me, and actually preferred. High profile ICOs aren't necessarily where people make the most money. I wouldn't call any ICO a safe investment though... or any crypto for that matter. It's always a gamble.

The fact that mining occurs after the ICO is over (unless something was changed from the 1st page), is a bit worrisome. ICO + mining tends to be a bad mix, for obvious reasons.

My bad, I meant safe as in 'not scam' not 'guaranteed roi' Smiley
I don't think mining after ICO will be a problem, initial block reward is pretty small for the total number of coins which means this coin will be quite hard to mine. And with the ICO price down to 1000 sat, it should be fairly balanced at launch.

Hi devteam ,

140M COIN in total , 14M on sell at 1000 SAT ? don't you think this a bet to much ? i personally think that 500 Sat will be better ....
What gonna happen if you just sell just a little bet ? now you have sold around 600K CKC .....
the coins how has not been sold will be integrated to the mining phase ?

How did you make your decision about the distribution ?

THx .

I don't think that lowering ICO price to 500 sat is a good idea. It's already pretty cheap as it is. If you check the coin stats, this coin is hard to mine, less than 15,000 coins will be mined in one day. At 500 sat, 15,000 coins is only worth about 0.074 BTC. I think 1k sat is a reasonable price.

The unsold coins from the ICO will not be integrated into mining, they will be destroyed.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Apologies in advance if this has been mentioned already (assume it probably has) ...

What will be done with the leftover coins? Destroyed or distributed proportionally? Or something else?

The ICO will last a full month and should be ending in approximately 9-10 days (by my calculation). It has been confirmed that any coins left over from the ICO will be destroyed by C-CEX admins. Also if at the end of the ICO month, the required funds have not been raised, ICO investors will be given the option to have their BTC refunded. Or they can choose to stay invested. The project will continue no matter what but development might be a little slower. Seriously man, this project might be low key atm but if you're looking for a safe long-term investment with huge potential, this is probably your best bet Wink

Thanks for the info.

Low key is fine with me, and actually preferred. High profile ICOs aren't necessarily where people make the most money. I wouldn't call any ICO a safe investment though... or any crypto for that matter. It's always a gamble.

The fact that mining occurs after the ICO is over (unless something was changed from the 1st page), is a bit worrisome. ICO + mining tends to be a bad mix, for obvious reasons.
legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ubermaster
500sat  is a good price

I have to agree that 500 sats is proabably the sweet spot, unless you're coming to the table with signed contracts showing that agreements are already in place for roll-out in the real world. Take a look at a coin like Flex, which has 4/5 P.O.D., but is still struggling to get over 80 sats!

I love this coin and now have 38K in total. In an ideal world I think it's undervalued even at 1000 sats, but the market has radically changed in the last few weeks and people are less and less likely to take risks on new coins with promises of great things in the future.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
500sat  is a good price
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hi devteam ,

100M COIN in total , 14M on sell at 1000 SAT ? don't you think this a bet to much ? i personally think that 500 Sat will be better ....
What gonna happen if you just sell just a little bet ? now you have sold around 600K CKC .....
the coins how has not been sold will be integrated to the mining phase ?

How did you make your decision about the distribution ?

THx .
legendary
still watch this now.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
I opened a thread at the Casheer forum.
It would be nice to see some input from the developers.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
I got some coins ready at C-Cex now at this 2nd phase of the IPO.
Got a few nice checkpoints on my mind to drop some CKC :p
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #rdwgigaTAlrjXZA5
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I had a nice talk today with an important investor and sory BitSend that you didn't respond on my several messages. I work also on geolocation feature for green EnergyCoin and I really was offering to work together. See my post in EnergyCoin topic

Hi Jan,

We have received and read your messages. I'm sorry we have not yet found the time to reply. As you might understand we have been quite busy lately. We hope you understand that we are already talking to several companies and do not want to jeopardize the relationship we have build up with them by sharing our strategies with to many people. After we have finished our conversations with them we would love to talk about EnergyCoin with you.

edit: Wanted to let you know that we have been reading in to the EnergyCoin thread on btc talk and are very enthusiastic about your plans thus far. We will get in touch with you sooner then later!
Thank you and I understand your point of view. There are many steps to made before my plans can come true, so we have time to talk in the near feature. Between boomregister and Wageningen-UR must be an agreement and then developing Enviromental applications can begin. Professional CryptoCurrency expertise is very welcome and BitSend has a good reputation so maybe work together is a good plan!
Success with the introduction of Checkcoin and we talk soon. 
Activity: 227
I had a nice talk today with an important investor and sory BitSend that you didn't respond on my several messages. I work also on geolocation feature for green EnergyCoin and I really was offering to work together. See my post in EnergyCoin topic

Hi Jan,

We have received and read your messages. I'm sorry we have not yet found the time to reply. As you might understand we have been quite busy lately. We hope you understand that we are already talking to several companies and do not want to jeopardize the relationship we have build up with them by sharing our strategies with to many people. After we have finished our conversations with them we would love to talk about EnergyCoin with you.

edit: Wanted to let you know that we have been reading in to the EnergyCoin thread on btc talk and are very enthusiastic about your plans thus far. We will get in touch with you sooner then later!
Activity: 227
Small update: We will start working on our PoD today and try to plan a interview with @Cryptoasian this week (possibly tomorrow).

BitSend

that's perfect !
very professional and REAL and trustly !

peoples get scammed of hundreds of BTC in shit coin and they are afraid to come into CKC ?
@devteam are you OK if i come to your office and make a professional and nice video ? of course this is free !

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Your always welcome to come by our office. We are still looking for someone to create a promotional video for Checkcoin. We have actually already spoken to some video editors. What kind of video editing skills do you have? Perhaps you can show us a demo?

Thanks in advance!
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Checkcoin is the next big coin because it has been created by a real company into BTC .

now peoples in here are more interesting  in shitty/scammy/smelly coins....why ? because they are just following the other muttons...
look a gulden coin ( also Dutch coin made by a real Dutch team ) , nobody was interested and have you seen the price now compare to before ?

just keep in mind that serious coins started very slow , always, never have rush .

i am exiting to see how this project will grow up Smiley

Activity: 326
Being a dutchy myself I went to go and check the company HQ in Dronten (netherlands) this morning. I spoke to some of the guys that were there and used the lamassu machine to buy 5 btc. Really nice guys that know what they are doing. I asked for more information about Checkcoin but they did not tell me alot i ddn't already know (other then what i can find online) because they are still talking to some other companies to help them with development etc...also alot of stuff about patents. They do not want to give away alot information about it yet.

i support this team 100% and trust that the ICO will be used for the right reasons

also see: http://www.bitsend.nl/pers
Activity: 210
I'm definitely in in this project without any doubt Smiley

I like GeoCash so i'm in!

I will try to get some CKC from IPO, but im sure i will mine this CKC and also rent some hash Smiley
Activity: 326
How much of the ICO has been sold so far? And when does it end?

only %3 so far. I still think they will sell out tho, for some reason alot of people have missed this coin. also with the Proof of dev's coming i think many will decide to buy.
Activity: 224
How much of the ICO has been sold so far? And when does it end?
Activity: 112
You just do a great thing dev!!!I'm glad i have invested this coin.Thanks Cheesy
Jump to: