Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 112. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
price is really good. No doubt

Ja ziet goed uit!! Looking good!!

Will take more time when back from vacation, can do nothing now:(
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
price is really good. No doubt
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
I have been reading through the posts here and I can't believe all of the complaining about the ico price. I'm not sure if it's just fud or many of you are very bad at math, which is funny since what we trade is based upon it.

At the current ico price of .00001 sat and 14mil coins, if all coins are sold by the end of the ico that would give checkcoin a market cap of $70,000 which is quite small.
Once mining starts the block reward of 10 coins and 60 seconds creates 14,400 coins per day, or 0.144 btc at current value.

This is by far a very fair ico and probably would have been at 4000 sat if anyone could figure the costs.
right and don't forget there also will be a market for it besides the traditional exchanges with this concept for mobile use.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I have been reading through the posts here and I can't believe all of the complaining about the ico price. I'm not sure if it's just fud or many of you are very bad at math, which is funny since what we trade is based upon it.

At the current ico price of .00001 sat and 14mil coins, if all coins are sold by the end of the ico that would give checkcoin a market cap of $70,000 which is quite small.
Once mining starts the block reward of 10 coins and 60 seconds creates 14,400 coins per day, or 0.144 btc at current value.

This is by far a very fair ico and probably would have been at 4000 sat if anyone could figure the costs.
BintexFutures
Dev team. Where does this go if you don't raise the amount of funds you desire?

What is your back up plan?
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
small update: We have completed our proof of developer analysis and are now displayed on cryptoasian.com.

see: http://cryptoasian.com/ckc-checkcoin/

Bitsend
Nice, I just have bought some CKC.
I think geolocation features for crypto currencies are nice innovations.
Maybe I be here more often in the future?

legendary
small update: We have completed our proof of developer analysis and are now displayed on cryptoasian.com.

Bitsend
Well done and now on to the next step *thumbs up*
BintexFutures
I find myself in an odd catch 22 position here. Keen to invest in this coin but concerned if not enough ipo coins sell there won't be the investment from the devs. So waiting for coins to sell before buying.  I'm sure I'm not the of one. Not selling purely because it's not selling
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Bitsend
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Now start getting some investors!Spread the word, hire a coin PR company if you are not able by your own. I have been watching this thread from day 1. Waiting to put a good amount in, but I am waiting for at least half of the IPO to be sold so I know you guys will go through with your project as fast as possible. I want to put some crazy checkpoints.
legendary
Activity: 1148
i have the feeling that the community will get involved in CKC very soon...

I really hope that you are going to sell more coins of Ccex.

A real project with a real team , what else ?  

We will be introducing a community manager to you guys soon, he or she will spend most of their time working on creating a healthy community around Checkcoin. Keeping everybody updated using our own website, blog, reddit and irc channels.

We think that a Proof of Development Analysis will attract some new investors to C-CEX and Checkcoin. We have already spoken to several companies that are already helping us with development and testing. This, combined with the fact that we are a healthy company and are always able to use some company funding, we do not solely rely on our ICO to sell out. Over the last couple of weeks we have already made some big steps. Also we are starting to notice that more of our people are spending extra working hours (and free time) in this project. If our ICO succeeds they will be able to really focus on Checkcoin allowing us to move to phase 2-3 a bit faster.

In any case, we will always keep moving forward!

That's an excellent idea! It will definitely be good for new people checking out the thread to have somebody on here more often. Nice to hear the PoD will be ready soon.
Don't forget to tweet any announcements you make, Twitter has a huge crypto community and is one of the best ways to reach more people.
legendary
We will be introducing a community manager to you guys soon, he or she will spend most of their time working on creating a healthy community around Checkcoin. Keeping everybody updated using our own website, blog, reddit and irc channels.
Really looking forward to this and ofcourse a healthy interaction between the manager and the community. *thumbs up*
Btw I already informed the Altcoin Herald about this promising project

We think that a Proof of Development Analysis will attract some new investors to C-CEX and Checkcoin. We have already spoken to several companies that are already helping us with development and testing. This, combined with the fact that we are a healthy company and are always able to use some company funding, we do not solely rely on our ICO to sell out. Over the last couple of weeks we have already made some big steps. Also we are starting to notice that more of our people are spending extra working hours (and free time) in this project. If our ICO succeeds they will be able to really focus on Checkcoin allowing us to move to phase 2-3 a bit faster.

In any case, we will always keep moving forward!
Activity: 630

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Hi all,

We just wanted to let you know that we are getting closer to finishing our Proof of Developer Analysis. We made a video for Cryptoasian yesterday evening and expect more news on this today.

Bitsend

Are you getting trust rated by coins source too?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ubermaster
Hi all,

We just wanted to let you know that we are getting closer to finishing our Proof of Developer Analysis. We made a video for Cryptoasian yesterday evening and expect more news on this today.

Bitsend

that's perfect , i would probably buy more i guess

Good work. Will give you great PR.
Activity: 630
Hi all,

Bitsend

that's perfect , i would probably buy more i guess
legendary
Hi all,

Bitsend
Good news. Keep up the good work  Wink
Hi all,

Bitsend
Jump to: