Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 118. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I just bought 500 CKC to begin with  Grin It's not a lot but I figured since the pre-sales will last 1 month I might buy more as we go along.
We need to spread the word about the 1 month pre-sale.
legendary
Hello everyone,

We have found a solution for our escrow. After lots of proof of development we've bound allies with C-CEX to do our escrow and it is now live! You can buy your share of Checkcoin over there. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact us by email or phone.

[email protected]
+31(0)321 7504592

You can contact us between 09:00-18:00 (GMT+1)

Thanks everyone for trusting in our project. Please hold in mind that together we can make this a succes!

https://c-cex.com/?p=ckc-btc

Great news! Heading over there now  Wink
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,

We have found a solution for our escrow. After lots of proof of development we've bound allies with C-CEX to do our escrow and it is now live! You can buy your share of Checkcoin over there. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact us by email or phone.

[email protected]
+31(0)321 7504592

Thanks everyone for trusting in our project. Please hold in mind that together we can make this a succes!

Awesome job guys, how's the development of the gps software going?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
It's a bit overpriced but the coin/project looks amazing. If you went for 1-2k sats I'm sure you may do better, other than that looks obviously legitimate.

not sure. Viacoin was just abit cheaper but around the same amount of coins i believe. ppl seem to forget that because its sucha  low block reward it makes up for the amount of coins
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
It's a bit overpriced but the coin/project looks amazing. If you went for 1-2k sats I'm sure you may do better, other than that looks obviously legitimate.
Activity: 14
wow you guys have a really slick office ! still hiring people? i m dutch aswell

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi61.tinypic.com%2F15d07pz.jpg&t=543&c=nb_ngyslyEmEEA
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Total coins: 100,000,000

Any point of selling it at 4K Huh
Activity: 227
Hello everyone,

[email protected]
+31(0)321 7504592

Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself

I strongly agrees with the need of a Cap!
any updates regarding the escrow provider yet?? cant wait
Activity: 326
Refund received, i Will be keeping a close eye On this project. Very interested! Great to see a altcoin backed up by such a professional dev team and company Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Great to see my refund back. This gives me even more faith in this coin and the devs seriousness.

Waiting for the escrow launch Smiley

that will built the trust and more people support this coin
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Great to see my refund back. This gives me even more faith in this coin and the devs seriousness.

Waiting for the escrow launch Smiley
Activity: 14

This looks cool, i am watching this close!
legendary
Refund received, thanks! I'm eagerly awaiting news regarding the IPO. This coin will be big, I got a good feeling about it.
I'll be checking this thread everyday for updates. Keep up the good work!
did you stop all pledges? how come funds are so low?? 5.5~....
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Moolah as an escrow will give a massive boost to this project!

yes he will make the coin popular and trustworthy
Activity: 398
+1

things begin to line up !!!!
Activity: 227
Hello everyone,

I'd like to inform you all that we are going to work with an escrow party somewhere in the near future. All shares will be distributed using escrow.

Administration wise it would be best in everyones interest to refund all current investors and 'reset' our IPO and send out the complete premine to our escrow exchange.

Therefore I am asking everyone who has invested currently to contact us. That being said, we will also contact you to refund your funds. After all refunds are completed we will take next steps in getting listed on the escrow exchange. Today we will be emailing current investors.

In the upcoming days you will hear more about the escrow service provided. You can then rebuy your share using the escrow platform.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 478
On a different note, how about caping the investment say at 400 btc's and start pumping the project on the media? I'm sure that if we all commit to it we will get enough disclosure in days.

Doing so will get bitsend enough R&D funds and nice ROI for us the investors !!

Your thoughts?
Jump to: