Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 117. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hello crypto enthusiasts,

I have some great news to share with our early investors and other people that are following Checkcoin or are looking to invest. We have teamed up and received a lot of help from a big company who's name I'm not able to share (yet). With their help we are able to save save quite a lot of time, costs and energy allowing us to move towards phase 2-3 even faster. Since we planned to fully use our ICO to cover all start-up costs, development and testing this will result in us needing far less income from our ICO to further develop and test our geolocation software.

In short: We have partnered up with another company and are now able to save ALOT of money and time. Because of this we are going to lower the price of our ICO to 1000 satoshi = 1 CKC. Right now our only goal is to fill our ICO as soon as possible so that we can start phase 2 (mining and testing phase) and get to testing our geolocation software and mobile applications.

To all early investors who have already purchased their share of checkcoins trough C-CEX escrow services:

We have sent all early investors an email with a C-CEX coupon code worth an extra amount of coins. Please check your email to redeem your extra share.

Hopefully this will show how exited and eager we are to get to phase 2 and be able to start hearing about your first experiences. We are very happy about the big steps we have made over the last 2 weeks. Adding everything that has happened this week, we will be able to show you what we have been working on really soon. If you have any questions do not hesitate to shoot us a message here or send your e-mail to [email protected]

Greetings from Holland!

Bitsend
Activity: 131
I received confirmation e-mail,Can you provide name list of the IPO?

Could you please be more specific? Our one month ICO is hosted by C-CEX (see: https://c-cex.com/?p=ckc-btc).

I send the email to [email protected]
Why I didn't receive confirmation?
My btc account:1PxzFD1SREVgCxDVGTb4tNTQZaRHSAXCHM
TXID:d3ccc8f99475e12efc971828c2c8af76c3fbf041e9245b55b366dc2ccfe2af8e
0.079 btc
Activity: 398
Merit: 250

So i'm confused.....

the project raised about 10 BTC and than refunded them and opened an escrow with C-cex. everybody here were ecstatic and said they will invest even more. looking now on C-cex is see the are 13,983,175 CC left for sale at 4000 sat meaning 16,825 CC were sold buy now. so that's accumulate only to 0.673 BTC....

what am I missing?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
when ipo will end?

do we have a end time
or until all coins been sold out?
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Message is send.
Hope you have tm in 2 days.
Nice to see that there are more Location Based Crypto Initiatieves.
I 'm also from Holland and Geoinformation is my expertice.
I work also on GeoLocation Application using cryptocurrency.
I think that it is good that we 'he contact soon.
The application I work on is for rewarding collecting GeoInformation and maybe we can coorperate.
Check my twitter @GEO_Jan

Hello Jan, thank you for reaching out to us. We would love to get in touch and share some ideas with you. You can find our contact information on our website. Feel free to give us a call or shoot us an email. Perhaps you could visit our office some time (make sure to give us a call in advance) We make the best coffee!
Activity: 326
Checkcoin devs, have revealed their business registration, passports,drivers ID and numerous pictures of their business and plans prior to the Pre sale listing on C-CEX. I will vouch for this team, but as always do your own research before investing.

Thank you, this helped me make up my mind about this coin. Im in for the long run now!
Activity: 133
Checkcoin devs, have revealed their business registration, passports,drivers ID and numerous pictures of their business and plans prior to the Pre sale listing on C-CEX. I will vouch for this team, but as always do your own research before investing.

Could you please be more specific? Our one month ICO is hosted by C-CEX (see: https://c-cex.com/?p=ckc-btc).

Some time ago not the IPO?
I sent BTC, complicated by the mail, but also received confirmation email
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Nice to see that there are more Location Based Crypto Initiatieves.
I 'm also from Holland and Geoinformation is my expertice.
I work also on GeoLocation Application using cryptocurrency.
I think that it is good that we 'he contact soon.
The application I work on is for rewarding collecting GeoInformation and maybe we can coorperate.
Check my twitter @GEO_Jan
Activity: 170
I think the price is way too high, I really doubt it you will sell this out on C-Cex. You'll have to draw a lot of people there since there is nowhere near this amount of BTC going around on C-Cex.

I dont think people care if mining is slow, they will just look at what this idea would be worth once all coins are mined and what the premine is worth. Its just too much, also in light of recent events.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
dev are you willing to do a POD
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Would appreciate it if someone could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD?

To the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin? And are you going to provide "Proof of Developer" certification from cryptoasian:
http://cryptoasian.com/

And are the devs here real developers, or copy-paste devs or middlemen, like the SYS guys?

thread is only 8 pages long im sure you can research this info
Activity: 224
Are the terms of the escrow release available?
Another question is: Among the special features of checkcoin, are any centralised? Or is this coin 100% trustless and 100% decentralised as far as all its features?
Would appreciate it if someone could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD?

To the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin? And are you going to provide "Proof of Developer" certification from cryptoasian:
http://cryptoasian.com/

And are the devs here real developers, or copy-paste devs or middlemen, like the SYS guys?

Activity: 140
4000sat 14millions? no thanks  Grin
Hello everyone,

We have found a solution for our escrow. After lots of proof of development we've bound allies with C-CEX to do our escrow and it is now live! You can buy your share of Checkcoin over there. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact us by email or phone.

[email protected]
+31(0)321 7504592

You can contact us between 09:00-18:00 (GMT+1)

Thanks everyone for trusting in our project. Please hold in mind that together we can make this a succes!

https://c-cex.com/?p=ckc-btc

Awesome job guys, how's the development of the gps software going?

Going strong, we feel that we are exactly where we want to be with developing our geolocation software. It's to bad we can't really share a lot of information (we had several requests). This is due to our pending patent. After our 1 month ICO on C-CEX is closed we will move to phase 2 and then 3 where we send out the first BETA invites. BitSend's development team has been spending more and more time on this project. Thankfully NDA's (non disclosure agreements) allow us to talk and discuss our plans with several company's that have successfully used (almost) similar software for their customers. Their help, combined with a motivated dev team and successful ICO will allow project Checkcoin to roll-out even faster.
Jump to: