Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 114. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Small update: We will start working on our PoD today and try to plan a interview with @Cryptoasian this week (possibly tomorrow).

BitSend

that's perfect !
very professional and REAL and trustly !

peoples get scammed of hundreds of BTC in shit coin and they are afraid to come into CKC ?
@devteam are you OK if i come to your office and make a professional and nice video ? of course this is free !
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hi Guys,

You've been really responsive to suggestions so far, so I thought I'd add another one.

You mentioned that the coin's development will be slowed down if the ICO doesn't sell out. Would you be able to go into more detail on the ANN about exactly what is planned and when in terms of rollout.

Supercoin is not something I invested in, but if you look at their roadmap, including achievements thus far, it makes a very impressive point on their front page.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsupercoin-unique-most-advanced-anonymous-trustless-multisig-technology-736705

We're you to consider doing something similar, (by this I mean concentrating on your strategy not copying Supercoin's) then I think this would help those last investors left sitting on the fence between investing in CC or something else, make up their minds.

Just a thought.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your imput.

We will make sure to update our ANN threat with a very clear roadmap soon! This will definatly be done before our ICO ends and our wallets release giving all early investors a final oppertunity to look at our game plan and decide wether or not they want to stay invested.

In other news, we have been working on our PoD. We have planned our final video interview with @Cryptoasian tomorrow evening and are looking at a 5+ rating.

BitSend
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ubermaster
Hi Guys,

You've been really responsive to suggestions so far, so I thought I'd add another one.

You mentioned that the coin's development will be slowed down if the ICO doesn't sell out. Would you be able to go into more detail on the ANN about exactly what is planned and when in terms of rollout.

Supercoin is not something I invested in, but if you look at their roadmap, including achievements thus far, it makes a very impressive point on their front page.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsupercoin-unique-most-advanced-anonymous-trustless-multisig-technology-736705

We're you to consider doing something similar, (by this I mean concentrating on your strategy not copying Supercoin's) then I think this would help those last investors left sitting on the fence between investing in CC or something else, make up their minds.

Just a thought.

Tony
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
That's really strange to see that for a coin with a real company, checked by C-Cex with a fresh and fun (challenging) concept, over 14M IPO coins on half a million were sold till now when compared to all those scan IPO's that raised loads of BTC.

I'm not expert but anyway it seems that there is a real lack of promotion around the cound, the OP is really well made with nice graph but more communication/publication should be made around it to give it an improved visibility.

My 2 cents
Ubermaster
Small update: We will start working on our PoD today and try to plan a interview with @Cryptoasian this week (possibly tomorrow).

BitSend

Excellent news. I'm going to buy more Checkcoin while I still can!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi,
   DEV,

If the sale of the coins can not be all sold out. How will you deal with the rest of the coin?

(from previous page)

Our ICO will end in ~2 weeks or when all CKC is sold out. If we do not raise the required funds to stick to our current plan we feel that it is only fair to contact all early investors and ask them if they want to stay invested in our project (long term). We will create a very clear road map (time frame) and let everybody know what they can expect from us. Anyone that does not feel like staying invested is then offered to have their BTC returned to them. This way we remain as transparent as possible and avoid dumping when we release. Any coins left will be destroyed by C-CEX admins.

You guys are going about this the best way possible  Smiley Offering people to refund them their BTC is a good move and definitely increases investor confidence.
As for me, I'm definitely gonna stay invested, might be buying some more too Wink I'm very excited about the future of this coin. This is going to be big and I'm very proud to be an early adopter  Cool
Hi,
   DEV,

If the sale of the coins can not be all sold out. How will you deal with the rest of the coin?

(from previous page)

Our ICO will end in ~2 weeks or when all CKC is sold out. If we do not raise the required funds to stick to our current plan we feel that it is only fair to contact all early investors and ask them if they want to stay invested in our project (long term). We will create a very clear road map (time frame) and let everybody know what they can expect from us. Anyone that does not feel like staying invested is then offered to have their BTC returned to them. This way we remain as transparent as possible and avoid dumping when we release. Any coins left will be destroyed by C-CEX admins.

BitSend
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
interesting concept. Breath of fresh air to see a legit coin coming out
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi,
   DEV,

Ubermaster
Thanks for your feedback, we will make sure to get in contact with Cryptoasian asap and do a PoD.

Awesome! Most people who've done a bit of research on this project won't need the PoD to feel secure but I think it'll definitely help to reach a broader audience. A lot of people are too lazy to research lol, having the PoD will help these people in their decision to invest. Plus you'll get some nice free advertising from having your PoD score displayed on Cryptoasian's site and spread around on Twitter Smiley

hi , i have personally call the Bitsend company and i have talked to Georges ( thanx for your clarification ! )  one of the fonder .

This company is totally legit guys, everything is real , the problem is the Team do not have  time right now for develop the social part of this project ( they work hard ) but they gonna make it more official as soon as they have more free time.

I suggest them to make a youtube video announcement on the bitsend website.

So i can guarantee no SCAM behind it ! just a nice company into BTC how have serious projects like Check[Suspicious link removed]d luck to the team Smiley

As I said before I don't need guarantees and this is not about trust, I've already invested. But the ICO must sell out (or come damn close) and to do so means gaining the crypto masses attention, and quickly. Cryptoasian offers a free solution, which is win-win for Checkcoin and I'm glad the Dev's are going down this route.
Thanks for your feedback, we will make sure to get in contact with Cryptoasian asap and do a PoD.

Awesome! Most people who've done a bit of research on this project won't need the PoD to feel secure but I think it'll definitely help to reach a broader audience. A lot of people are too lazy to research lol, having the PoD will help these people in their decision to invest. Plus you'll get some nice free advertising from having your PoD score displayed on Cryptoasian's site and spread around on Twitter Smiley

hi , i have personally call the Bitsend company and i have talked to Georges ( thanx for your clarification ! )  one of the fonder .

This company is totally legit guys, everything is real , the problem is the Team do not have  time right now for develop the social part of this project ( they work hard ) but they gonna make it more official as soon as they have more free time.

I suggest them to make a youtube video announcement on the bitsend website.

So i can guarantee no SCAM behind it ! just a nice company into BTC how have serious projects like Checkcoin !

Good luck to the team Smiley
legendary

Awesome! Most people who've done a bit of research on this project won't need the PoD to feel secure but I think it'll definitely help to reach a broader audience. A lot of people are too lazy to research lol, having the PoD will help these people in their decision to invest. Plus you'll get some nice free advertising from having your PoD score displayed on Cryptoasian's site and spread around on Twitter Smiley
any news from devteam ? Huh
Hi Guys, I have no trust issues with you at all, already got 27k checkcoin and will be buying more, but Proof of Developer through @cryptoasian is something you should seriously consider. It's a totally free process that you should easily sail through, and which also gives you added free PR.

This alone will probably sell out the ICO. If you really want to guarantee this, also go for a rating through coinssource. It would be a shame for this coin to go on a slower roadmap, when it offers so much potential.
+1
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hi Guys, I have no trust issues with you at all, already got 27k checkcoin and will be buying more, but Proof of Developer through @cryptoasian is something you should seriously consider. It's a totally free process that you should easily sail through, and which also gives you added free PR.

This alone will probably sell out the ICO. If you really want to guarantee this, also go for a rating through coinssource. It would be a shame for this coin to go on a slower roadmap, when it offers so much potential.

+1
And I will surely add a Pool too if you do POD
Ubermaster

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I can promote this coin if we cooperate.
Soon I'll release a collector app for collecting tree information in the Netherlands and we reward than in crypto currency. The idea can be found on trwtter. https://twitter.com/Boomregister/statuses/487555401815453696
Today there was tryout pitch for the boart and they are enthoustic!
legendary
Exciting project, which has the potential to introduce cryptocurrency to the masses. Congratulations, a real world, reward-led application could see you as Market Leaders.
Just like to know if there is an update as to when the ICO ends?

Thank you for your kind words!

To answer some of your questions:

Our ICO will end in 22 days (or when it's sold out). If we do not raise the required funds to stick to our current plan we feel that it is only fair to contact all early investors and ask them if they want to stay invested in our project (long term). We will create a very clear roadmap (timeframe) and let everybody know what they can expect from us. Anyone that does not feel like staying invested is then offered to have their BTC returned to them. This way we remain as transparant as possible and avoid dumping when we release.

After this is done we will release our wallets and continue to phase 2 starting the mining phase! At this point Checkcoin will also enter the open markets (exchanges). We believe that Checkcoin is here to stay and think our geolocation software will have a huge impact on the crypto world as we know it right now. We are willing to put in extra company funding if need be.

BitSend

Thanks for the update, will watch this coin
Jump to: