Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 119. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Moolah as an escrow will give a massive boost to this project!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi everybody,

We are still working out Escrow. Looks like it will be done by Moolah. However, it can take a bit because escrow requires a long verification process. We have to send out lots of information about our project such as our plan and that it needs to be verified by multiple parties in order to get listed. We keep you all updated but things are looking good Smiley

Nice! Moolah is great, I know the guy from my Dogecoin days on Reddit. They're professional and reliable. Good choice!  Smiley
BTW, I sent you a PM a couple days ago. Please let me know what I should do. Thanks!
Activity: 290
Hi everybody,

We are still working out Escrow. Looks like it will be done by Moolah. However, it can take a bit because escrow requires a long verification process. We have to send out lots of information about our project such as our plan and that it needs to be verified by multiple parties in order to get listed. We keep you all updated but things are looking good Smiley

Good, will you give some bounties for early investors?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Hi everybody,

Excellent news. Will buy in as soon as live
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This coin seems quite nice  Shocked
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hi everybody,

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
why are we going so slow? we want to mine! this is huge and a really interesting concept!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
If you are offering this "IPO" to America citizens you will need to follow the SEC rules for IPO offering.
Some of the rules.

Registering a Public Offering
If a company decides on a registered public offering, the Securities Act requires a company to file a registration statement with the SEC before the company can offer its securities for sale. It cannot actually sell the securities covered by the registration statement until the SEC staff declares it "effective," even though registration statements become public immediately upon filing.

1.1.1 Filing Information

If it files the S-1 form, a company must describe and include each of the following in the prospectus:

The reason for business
The properties
The competition
The identity of its officers and directors and their compensation
Material transactions between the company and its officers and directors
Material legal proceedings involving the company or its officers and directors
The plan for distributing the securities
The intended use of the proceeds of the offering
Financial statements audited by an independent certified public accountant. Form S-1 requires the issuer to provide audited financial statements, prepared according to detailed SEC regulations, for three fiscal years

Fuck the SEC and Fuck the Federal Reserve, this isn't Fiat $hit we're using here. This ain't Wall St. buddy, sorry  Kiss
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Select ico or ipo's not the point. Important is the total amount of investment is not too high. Otherwise, investors can not get benefits.......
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
If you are offering this "IPO" to America citizens you will need to follow the SEC rules for IPO offering.
Some of the rules.

Registering a Public Offering
If a company decides on a registered public offering, the Securities Act requires a company to file a registration statement with the SEC before the company can offer its securities for sale. It cannot actually sell the securities covered by the registration statement until the SEC staff declares it "effective," even though registration statements become public immediately upon filing.

1.1.1 Filing Information

If it files the S-1 form, a company must describe and include each of the following in the prospectus:

The reason for business
The properties
The competition
The identity of its officers and directors and their compensation
Material transactions between the company and its officers and directors
Material legal proceedings involving the company or its officers and directors
The plan for distributing the securities
The intended use of the proceeds of the offering
Financial statements audited by an independent certified public accountant. Form S-1 requires the issuer to provide audited financial statements, prepared according to detailed SEC regulations, for three fiscal years

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
mine is good because i don't trust IPO.
Activity: 371
After payment 12 DAYS AGO I still haven't received confirmation of my payment. They said it would take 24hours

Please advice,

I sent them some BTC a while back and I'm waiting too. Don't worry these guys are legit, you'll receive your coins  Wink
In the event they decide to abort the project you'll get your BTC back. If you have concerns, send the dev a PM. This coin will be big when it launches  Smiley

Glad to know that. Thanks a lot for the information.
legendary
After payment 12 DAYS AGO I still haven't received confirmation of my payment. They said it would take 24hours

Please advice,

I sent them some BTC a while back and I'm waiting too. Don't worry these guys are legit, you'll receive your coins  Wink
In the event they decide to abort the project you'll get your BTC back. If you have concerns, send the dev a PM. This coin will be big when it launches  Smiley
Activity: 371

Please advice,
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Hey BistendInc what is your goal for the IPO? like how much Bitcoin needs to be collected?
legendary
Hi,

-First of all we have put the investments in to a cold storage just to be safe.
-Our investors who have filled in the IPO form will get their conformation mail today.

-We need the investments to build this coin and it's services, we cannot build the gps system on our own.
  Therefore we're working with a company who is willing to help us getting the product done, but nothing is for free in this world.

We need the IPO to be filled to be able to get this project off the ground.
If the IPO doesn’t get filled than we are forced to pay all the investments back to our investors.

None of the deposited btc will be spend till the ipo is filled and our investors are satisfied.

Attention: everybody who has filled in a IPO fom and didnt get a confirmation after today, please send us a PM and we will look on to it.

Kind regards,

Bitsend

Awesome I received the IPO email  Smiley I just sent you a PM in that regard.
I gotta say I'm really excited about this coin and I'm very happy that you guys are moving with the project. I really think this is one of the best project anyone could invest money in.
I think we need to spread the word about Checkcoin. I'm already following you on Twitter and Facebook and I'll happily retweet your announcements  Wink
Looking forward to this!  Cool
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hi,

-First of all we have put the investments in to a cold storage just to be safe.
-Our investors who have filled in the IPO form will get their conformation mail today.

-We need the investments to build this coin and it's services, we cannot build the gps system on our own.
  Therefore we're working with a company who is willing to help us getting the product done, but nothing is for free in this world.

We need the IPO to be filled to be able to get this project off the ground.
If the IPO doesn’t get filled than we are forced to pay all the investments back to our investors.

None of the deposited btc will be spend till the ipo is filled and our investors are satisfied.

Attention: everybody who has filled in a IPO fom and didnt get a confirmation after today, please send us a PM and we will look on to it.

Kind regards,

Bitsend
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
why move the coins away from the deposit address?  seems like a strange thing to do.

Maybe they were moved to the escrow.

Too little investment.

wait for sometime till it gather more investement
Activity: 398
moving funds from the deposit address is not that unusual. lots of ipo's do so in order to move the funds to cold storage, escrow services etc.... i would'nt worry much about that especially due to the low btc amounts....

what does bother me is the little effort being done to promote this coin...although its good for the investors that there is no massive buys like Ether or Swarm, but nevertheless, for such innovate idea we must have a bit more interest otherwise the distribution wont be good enough and cant support the market volume after the lunch. can u explain the minimum amount raised so far??

quick question: in what stage of development are you regarding the GPS software? and when do you estimate the systems in its Integrity will be ready for use?? weeks? months? years...

loved the idea
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
why move the coins away from the deposit address?  seems like a strange thing to do.

Maybe they were moved to the escrow.

Too little investment.
Jump to: