Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 120. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
why move the coins away from the deposit address?  seems like a strange thing to do.

Maybe they were moved to the escrow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
why move the coins away from the deposit address?  seems like a strange thing to do.
legendary
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
All funded btcs are withdraw! Huh
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
For everybody that did a deposit. Please be patient. We will send confirmation emails soon. It can take a little longer because we are still discussing our method of escrow.

Thanks in advance.

No problem Wink I personally don't mind waiting for as long as it takes.
I have a good feeling about this coin and I believe it will be really big when it launches  Cool
Thanks for the update!
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
For everybody that did a deposit. Please be patient. We will send confirmation emails soon. It can take a little longer because we are still discussing our method of escrow.

Thanks in advance.
legendary
I send BTC & send the email to [email protected]
Why I didn't receive confirmation?

You need to wait until they reply before depositing any money, I sent the application about two days ago and I have yet to receive a reply  Roll Eyes

OH..MY GOD

Where did you get the address to send the BTC to?
If they provided you with the address themselves, you shouldn't worry, I'm sure you'll receive your coins when they begin distribution.
I sent them some BTC too  Wink

The address to deposit BTC for the IPO is on the original post, but on the form we fill out it says:

"After we have received your application it can take up to 24 hours to process. When your application is processed you will receive a
confirmation Email back from us explaining which next steps you should take and to what account you should deposit your bitcoins.
Please do not send any funds to us unless you have received an confirmation email from us together with a deposit guide"
Activity: 136
OK.i have send the BTC..looks like i will wait for a while.
legendary

You need to wait until they reply before depositing any money, I sent the application about two days ago and I have yet to receive a reply  Roll Eyes

OH..MY GOD

Where did you get the address to send the BTC to?
If they provided you with the address themselves, you shouldn't worry, I'm sure you'll receive your coins when they begin distribution.
I sent them some BTC too  Wink
Activity: 131

OH..MY GOD
legendary

Activity: 131
legendary
0.00004 per Check coin, that is ridiculous with a 100 million coins total distribution  Cheesy

Let's say if at the end of coin supply price remains the same, market capital would be $240 million dollars  Shocked

Not necessarily. If you take a look at the coin specs from op, you'll find that mining will be very slow.
Marketcap is based on actual number of coins in circulation and not the max number of coins available after PoW ends.
If this were a PoS coin with a PoW phase lasting for only a few days, then definitely it would unreasonable to expect a marketcap of $240 mil.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Why do you think achieving such a marketcap is not possible? Check the success of the already "real world companies" which encourage user adoption and usage by rewarding it with discounts @their store of preference, like starbucks or friday's.
This seems to be a great idea, but let's see how it develops.
Activity: 312
Don't think they have a sub reddit post or approached the geocaching community.. but then again why should they? Sub reddit is not a requirement.. sure might garner more attention..but sometimes to much attention can hinder development. If the geocaching community want to follow this coin they can.nothing is stopping them.. whether it's a good thing or bad thing... could be either. Currently bitsendinc currently have their priorities to make this coin a success.  And going about this the right way.. is the a wrong way?  There's no general rule on how to make or publish a coin.. .if they pull out of making this coin.. it'll tarnish The company. And currently this company had plans to spread the word and provide more services in Holland.  I doubt they are going to do a half added job on this.
legendary
Activity: 924
Question for the devs ... did you get this idea from a fellow a ways back who was thinking of making a Landmarks coin, mentioned here -- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-landmarks-ipo-location-based-faucets-lnd-593714

There were actually two: that one and a more professional effort by a guy who's a proven marketing whiz. The latter guy partnered up with a company for his version.

But he called it off in part because of the pushback he had gotten from the people at the geocaching subreddit. His stated reason for he suspending his IPCO was that his designated partner company got cold feet.

So I gotta ask BitsendInc: Have you tried canvassing the geocaching community to gauge the excitement for or resistance to your idea? If you have, online, could you drop us a link to the thread(s) of the relevant forum(s) or online community(ies) where you did your canvassing?

If you haven't, are you sure you're going about this the right way?
legendary
how about escrow service from bittrex or bter?
legendary
0.00004 per Check coin, that is ridiculous with a 100 million coins total distribution  Cheesy

Let's say if at the end of coin supply price remains the same, market capital would be $240 million dollars  Shocked
Activity: 227
I can honestly say no. If anything this was an idea conceived from a game, I do not know if released yet, that enables the user to mine coins in location as if it were a game, as well another idea of an idea, far back as I would say 2013, where he would provide coins via geographical locations. In no way was it inspired by LND, but thank you for pointing this out. Although I have to say, this coin does follow the same route as LND. but that being said, it's being managed by a registered company, and with the help of Flitmeister, this coin and it's idea will become a reality. Hopefully the IPO will go as smoothly, so that the coin can proceed with it's development.

Thank you for that.
Activity: 312
I can honestly say no. If anything this was an idea conceived from a game, I do not know if released yet, that enables the user to mine coins in location as if it were a game, as well another idea of an idea, far back as I would say 2013, where he would provide coins via geographical locations. In no way was it inspired by LND, but thank you for pointing this out. Although I have to say, this coin does follow the same route as LND. but that being said, it's being managed by a registered company, and with the help of Flitmeister, this coin and it's idea will become a reality. Hopefully the IPO will go as smoothly, so that the coin can proceed with it's development.
Jump to: