Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 123. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hello Dev.
Please post your details as name, surname, photo id, address to avoid scam !!
kind regards
btc talk member.

I think you should sign the message with your real name instead of 'btc talk member'.
Your argument would have more weight then Wink
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hello Dev.
kind regards
btc talk member.

Checkcoin is a project by BitSend - a company that specializes in payment processing solutions and bringing cryptocurrencies to the people. We are located in the center of the Netherlands. If you want, you can order a full review about the company and its owners at the Chamber of Commerce.
Activity: 126
i can mine..but ipo....no!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hello Dev.
kind regards
btc talk member.
Activity: 326
Will i be able to creatie my own geo faucet? For example...im looking to collect money for a project in africa, we are going to help children there by getting them new school gear. Could use some help when we are there. Can i create a faucet and ask people to chip in? Wont other people be able to "steal" checkcoins that are donated for this?
Activity: 252
sound very nice , i will mine this
legendary
Activity: 1073

http://cryptobe.com/chain/CheckCoin

Seems like a nice coin so far.  Looking forward to the geo faucets Smiley.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but how can a coin which hasn't been launched yet have a block explorer?

I received the source in advance and built the block explorer on that.
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Launch date?

Phase 2 (mining phase) will start when our IPO has been sold. We will make sure to introduce the time and date in due time.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1146
The Amazing Race would like to use this coin.
bbr
Activity: 290
Are you also the people behind Stealth Market?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I could really do without it.
Okay, so it seems there was a typo in their IPO form.

I have just placed an order for 1 BTC and received a confirmation email saying I ordered 25000 checkcoins. I decided to call them and ask what was wrong and they informed me that the price per checkcoin is 4000 sats. It seems that there was a typo on their IPO order form

Not so expensive afterall!

No one receives the phone  ? Angry

Please understand that BitSend is located in the Netherlands and it's currently 22:50 (GMT + 1). You can reach us by phone from 09:00 - 17:00 (GMT + 1).

ok ,sorry.
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but how can a coin which hasn't been launched yet have a block explorer?

There is no such thing as a stupid question Smiley For now our blockexplorer has been setup mainly for transparency and showing our premine is reserved for our IPO investors.

I have just placed an order for 1 BTC and received a confirmation email saying I ordered 25000 checkcoins. I decided to call them and ask what was wrong and they informed me that the price per checkcoin is 4000 sats. It seems that there was a typo on their IPO order form

No one receives the phone  ? Angry

Please understand that BitSend is located in the Netherlands and it's currently 22:50 (GMT + 1). You can reach us by phone from 09:00 - 17:00 (GMT + 1).
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I could really do without it.

No one receives the phone  ? Angry
Launch date?

Phase 2 (mining phase) will start when our IPO has been sold. We will make sure to introduce the time and date in due time.
@BitsendInc  you wrote that "Our Checkcoin Geo software has a pending world patent application at WIPO"

What is WIPO can you tell me.

Thank You

Bells

You can read more about WIPO and their services by visiting the link below:

http://www.wipo.int/pct/en/
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Activity: 378

Thank you very much, we look forward to your first experiences!
legendary
Activity: 1073

Jump to: