Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 124. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
@BitsendInc  you wrote that "Our Checkcoin Geo software has a pending world patent application at WIPO"

What is WIPO can you tell me.

Thank You

Bells
Activity: 227
Lol it amazes me that when there is a new coin on the market without transparancy, lies and fake announcements everybody starts investing and when a legit company sets up something awesome all ofa sudden its wrong :,) amaze

Why dont u go to their office and see what they are doing pricks

I invested :>

Thank you for investing in our project, we look forward to hearing about your first experiences with our IPO.
so why is a starting bitcoin company... who installs btc atm machines and stuff in the netherlands... launching/supporting their own coin release? That doesnt make any sense too me except the fact of $$$

It seems too me when I look deeper into the business, Its located at someones home, or at least it was... and is now stationed at some industrial park... in a tiny office unit...  So it seems too me bitsend is a 1-3 man company...almost brand new... Ive never heard of them as a dutchman..

If people like they can order a full review about the company and its owners... including all business history of these guys... it costs about €2.95 too ask for a full review. http://www.kvk.nl/orderstraat/bedrijf-kiezen/?q=60738707#!shop?&q=60738707&start=0&prefproduct=&prefpayment=

Im not saying this is a scam... but its definetly not looking very exciting too me..

Cheers,

BitSend is indeed a young company located in the center of the Netherlands. Until now we have specialized ourselves in payment processing solutions and are now bringing cryptocurrencies to the people. As the adoption of Bitcoin by the general public is less fast than everybody who's read into the subject, wants, we have been brainstorming about ways to make people excited about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. Checkcoin is one of our ideas in achieving this goal. To fully develop and polish the idea and end result, we need investors of course.

Just for your information, our team consists out of 5 people at this time and we're working together with 2 other companies who's names have yet to be disclosed.
You are doubting our motives of setting up a completely different business model/project but why would we limit ourselves to one aspect of cryptocurrencies? As enthusiasts, we come up with all sorts of idea's of using cryptocurrencies and making it more usable to the public. I would say this is sound logic.

I hope I've answered all of your questions and taken away some of your doubt. Please feel free to get in touch and make an appointment to come visit us.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Are you accepting escrow for the IPO?

I am also thinking about it.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Are you accepting escrow for the IPO?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
so why is a starting bitcoin company... who installs btc atm machines and stuff in the netherlands... launching/supporting their own coin release? That doesnt make any sense too me except the fact of $$$

It seems too me when I look deeper into the business, Its located at someones home, or at least it was... and is now stationed at some industrial park... in a tiny office unit...  So it seems too me bitsend is a 1-3 man company...almost brand new... Ive never heard of them as a dutchman..

If people like they can order a full review about the company and its owners... including all business history of these guys... it costs about €2.95 too ask for a full review. http://www.kvk.nl/orderstraat/bedrijf-kiezen/?q=60738707#!shop?&q=60738707&start=0&prefproduct=&prefpayment=

Im not saying this is a scam... but its definetly not looking very exciting too me..

Cheers,
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
this is aswesome!! gonna place my checkpoints at Area 51, I double dare you to get it!!

Lol, it could certainly make for some interesting challenges.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
5600btc lol what a joke should be a 56btc ipo

Its not 5600, price is 4000 satoshi

this is aswesome!! gonna place my checkpoints at Area 51, I double dare you to get it!!

Awesome project ! Can change everything we do in the real world! If this succeeds it will be very big. i can imagine facebook buying this concept lol

So that would mean 560 BTC IPO. I've seen higher IPO's succeed with less vision than this.

OMG that's genious. They could let businesses set up and pay for checkcoin deposits and let Facebook user check in to receive it. @BitsendInc, is Facebook a party you're in contact with? Must be. Who else can use this tech more than them?!

With this in mind.. in my opinion they could've gone for the 5600BTC IPO.
Activity: 182
5600btc lol what a joke should be a 56btc ipo
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Ok, I've just emailed the form to the address provided  Smiley
I'm not buying a lot of coins but I needed to get at least a few. There is a real company backing this project and I have a feeling this could get real big.
Good luck to all those investing  Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
^ Can't put a dot ( . ) in Chrome

Just save the PDF on your computer and save it from there. That's what I did.

Or you could try a comma ( , )?

I'm sure they will understand what you meant. :p

Edit: Maybe this is something for the FAQ?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
^ Can't put a dot ( . ) in Chrome

But I have another question..

@BitsendInc
Since there's an easy app that allows you to fix your GPS location on your mobile to actually be "located" anywhere in the world, what is your plan to deal with that problem ?

This is one of the first problems we encountered aswell. To prevent what we call "GPS Spoofing" we use a system called a-GPS where a users location is verified using cell towers and GPRS nearby. If we happened to know the general location of cell towers, we can check to see if the current cell tower matches the location given (within an error margin of something large, like 10 or more miles). For example, if our app unlocks checkcoins if the user is in a specific location (your store, for example), we could check GPS, GPRS as well as cell towers. Currently, no GPS spoofing app also spoofs the cell towers, so we could easily see if someone across the country is simply trying to spoof their way into a checkpoint.

Good, do you have any work in progress on that ?

And another question, what is the minimum investment amount ? I can't seem to input a lower figure than 1BTC..

Yes. We are already working with multiple parties who have succesfully used these technologies. Part of our IPO will enable us to implement these technologies into our current software.

We have not set any minimum amount for our investors. You should be able to invest less then 1 BTC if you wish to do so.
legendary

@BitsendInc
Since there's an easy app that allows you to fix your GPS location on your mobile to actually be "located" anywhere in the world, what is your plan to deal with that problem ?

This is one of the first problems we encountered aswell. To prevent what we call "GPS Spoofing" we use a system called a-GPS where a users location is verified using cell towers and GPRS nearby. If we happened to know the general location of cell towers, we can check to see if the current cell tower matches the location given (within an error margin of something large, like 10 or more miles). For example, if our app unlocks checkcoins if the user is in a specific location (your store, for example), we could check GPS, GPRS as well as cell towers. Currently, no GPS spoofing app also spoofs the cell towers, so we could easily see if someone across the country is simply trying to spoof their way into a checkpoint.

Good, do you have any work in progress on that ?

And another question, what is the minimum investment amount ? I can't seem to input a lower figure than 1BTC..
Okay, so it seems there was a typo in their IPO form.

I have just placed an order for 1 BTC and received a confirmation email saying I ordered 25000 checkcoins. I decided to call them and ask what was wrong and they informed me that the price per checkcoin is 4000 sats. It seems that there was a typo on their IPO order form

Not so expensive afterall!

Proof or gtfo.

Why always so much hate on this forums... -_-

https://blockchain.info/address/198LULFAAUMaWRqTZZEDUwAjXEPCii8ePx

Thanks, BitsendInc already answered it.

@BitsendInc

legendary

I have just placed an order for 1 BTC and received a confirmation email saying I ordered 25000 checkcoins. I decided to call them and ask what was wrong and they informed me that the price per checkcoin is 4000 sats. It seems that there was a typo on their IPO order form

Proof or gtfo.

Thanks, BitsendInc already answered it.

@BitsendInc
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Proof or gtfo.

Suggestions for your FAQ:

Does the IPO last until all the coins you plan to sell have been sold out? I don't see any time limit.
What stage are you at with development, and what do you expect to have ready by the start of phase 2?
Any further information about Bitsend? (I don't speak flemmish or whatever language the site is in).
Any more specifics on what your 'patent pending' is for?
This seems like it would be much more profitable to mine that to buy, if I'm wrong then why?

Thank you for your interest in BitSend and project Checkcoin. We will make sure to update our FAQ post asap. It seems that there was a typo on our website (IPO form) stating 1 Checkcoin = 40000 satoshi. We have just uploaded our form to display the correct price. For the record 1 Checkcoin = 4000 satoshi.
legendary

Proof or gtfo.
Jump to: