Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 125. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Suggestions for your FAQ:

Does the IPO last until all the coins you plan to sell have been sold out? I don't see any time limit.
What stage are you at with development, and what do you expect to have ready by the start of phase 2?
Any further information about Bitsend? (I don't speak flemmish or whatever language the site is in).
Any more specifics on what your 'patent pending' is for?
This seems like it would be much more profitable to mine that to buy, if I'm wrong then why?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
This project actually looks good but 40k sat per coin is a LOT regardless of how slow mining is. I'd say 8k-10k would be a lot more reasonable for an initial offering.
Also Bitsend is a reputable site, can anyone confirm that this project is indeed backed by Bitsend?
I'll be watching this thread.

Just did some research. I'm conviced..in fact i just got off the phone with one of their devs. Their phone number is on the website. OK maybe short term the price is pretty high. But they are able to pull this off this coin will go sky high. Seems to me this is the first time a currency is actually backed up by a real company.

Also checked https://twitter.com/bitsendnl/status/494077779269672960 to confirm it is infact a project by Bitsend. Just invested 1 BTC myself. GL to all investors
Activity: 378
That's actually a really nice idea. Its unique and fun and actually gives the coin a reason to exist for regular users. I remain to be convinced that buying into the IPO would be a good idea though.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 350
sound very nice , i will mine this Smiley
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: