Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 24. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
I believe a 'prove of development' would be best for Bitsend to post, I have asked for this a couple times and it's been asked for by the community. It would give at least some relieve.
It also would be good if some others that work closely on the project would speak up and tell what they have been working on.  

Someone asked for this info, it's actually public info:

For people that think Bitsend is holding lots of coins, or even trade them, you could also be wrong. The team has said me in the past that they want to do things properly and fair, that includes not trading a coin you have more knowledge of than others. They mentioned more than once that they only hold coins for promotional activities. 

What is their checkcoin wallet address?

This is the steps I see in every scamcoin:

1. "good" devs
2. promises
3. delays
4. silence
5. excuses excuses
6. rebuild/new plan
7. Then people in the thread will be saying "give it time", "you wont get rich overnight", "lol cheap coins, getting more", and other stuff.

If you follow other coins then you know what I am talking about. And I am sure you know how the rest goes. I am still very disappointed because I actually trusted them with my money and time.

I agree.  It's the same old story time and time again.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I believe a 'prove of development' would be best for Bitsend to post, I have asked for this a couple times and it's been asked for by the community. It would give at least some relieve.
It also would be good if some others that work closely on the project would speak up and tell what they have been working on.  

For people that think Bitsend is holding lots of coins, or even trade them, you could also be wrong. The team has said me in the past that they want to do things properly and fair, that includes not trading a coin you have more knowledge of than others. They mentioned more than once that they only hold coins for promotional activities. 

What is their checkcoin wallet address?

This is the steps I see in every scamcoin:

1. "good" devs
2. promises
3. delays
4. silence
5. excuses excuses
6. rebuild/new plan
7. Then people in the thread will be saying "give it time", "you wont get rich overnight", "lol cheap coins, getting more", and other stuff.

If you follow other coins then you know what I am talking about. And I am sure you know how the rest goes. I am still very disappointed because I actually trusted them with my money and time.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
we need the dev to discuss here
Activity: 322
Another ico?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
 Lips sealed
 hope not too much people loose Btc in here and that most of the IPO was actually bought secretly by thelmselves to attract more ppl. You should request for the source code in bulk, as-is, as a proof of effective work . 100BTC should trigger couple of line of codes beyond that copy paste of darkcoin, right ?

legendary

2. "plan of action spanning the timeframe of the next year". Does that mean Beta in December 2016?

Sorry, no it should read like planning the coming 1-year period for Checkcoin starting today.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Shit CKC is in a serious downtrent. Time to accumulate!
legendary
one solutions is work with people or companies
maybe with geosoftware companies,..
If you still wish to continue this project
nothing else..

Mig, if you read the updates, they are in contact with many people and they do wish to continue, they just need more time and concidder the financial situation as well.

Several of the mentioned companies in the past have been verified by community members, just saying.

i mean join cooperations
legendary
nothing else..

Mig, if you read the updates, they are in contact with many people and they do wish to continue, they just need more time and concidder the financial situation as well.

Several of the mentioned companies in the past have been verified by community members, just saying.
legendary
i think ,..give the time to bitsend

It's not fair if we dont want to care about the issues
Activity: 466
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
Has anyone tried out their geocaching technology?

you may see at the previous post

Oh its not released?
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Plan B, help them figure it out or let them figure it out. But don't cry useless tears here.

To be honest they really didn't get that much funds in the first place, and the price of Bitcoin is in the dumps.

You are right, but I feel frustrated and angry. So please excuse me for ranting like that. I'll sign off and try to calm down a bit. Tomorrow there's another day in cryptoland, regardless of the state of things.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Plan B, help them figure it out or let them figure it out. But don't cry useless tears here.

To be honest they really didn't get that much funds in the first place, and the price of Bitcoin is in the dumps.
Has anyone heard that of a complete surrender of the project or are you making that up in your minds?

As far as I know it has been pushed forward, but that could be anything to even a year. In crypto, a year is an eternity. They hinted on the fact that they don't have enough funds to carry on right now.

What really pisses me off though is that they drop that bombshell in here and just fuck off like that. Nowhere to be found to answer questions or to do anything to instill investor confidence.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Has anyone heard that of a complete surrender of the project or are you making that up in your minds?
legendary
the dev gone without giving clarification
I hope he's willing to discuss about this issue
Not before long, people will start talking about "a community takeover" that's the signal that the show is officially over.
To each his own, but people buying now will get fleeced even more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
nothing else..

Sorry mig-23 but i think that CKC is officially dead, there is nothing to do.
legendary
nothing else..
Pages:
Jump to: