Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 3. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer

Name:   BitsendInc
Activity:   178
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   July 29, 2014, 09:52:19 AM
Last Active:   June 12, 2015, 04:01:06 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
It looks like someone accumulating in cryptsy, this might be just another "dev leaves for months, accumulates low, returns and announces new development, pumps and dumps all the cheap coins" scam, be aware.

Here it comes
Nice possibility to dump and I did.

Funny thing, the devs of this shitcoin started to log in on these forums again. They can't be bothered to post though.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
It looks like someone accumulating in cryptsy, this might be just another "dev leaves for months, accumulates low, returns and announces new development, pumps and dumps all the cheap coins" scam, be aware.

Here it comes
Nice possibility to dump and I did.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503

Here it comes
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Activity: 560
Still at cryptsy: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/CKC_BTC

Sad story, i thought that this coin will rise again. I made few btc at it. Project was pretty interesting.

Maybe noot everything lost?

Name:    BitsendInc
Activity:    178
Position:    Full Member
Date Registered:    July 29, 2014, 09:52:19 AM
Last Active:    May 27, 2015, 08:51:59 AM

knock knock, sup with CKC, Dev?  Wink
legendary
Energy coin master
Exit Bittrex now coin can die.
I regret ever offering my help, I lost 4 BTC ont this shit!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
@kryptographer
Getting de-listed on rex tomorrow....and now the website is offline. Huge letdown here Cry

Huge let down. Never even communicated with the community what happened. Did they just spend all the money with nothing to show? We don't even know. I hear crypto4geo was in communcation with BitSend but I dont know what happened with that. I would think legally the community deserves an explanation from BitSend. Have they officially declared bankruptcy? is there something we could do to figure this out? I am lucky enough to have found GeoCoin which is quite exciting. Has anyone asked tobler, he is a nice guy I bet he would help us out. Or maybe no one cares at this point? Probably just because I am bagging  Cry

The communication is not so good to say.
They never do what thay say in the communication I had with them.
They promest un update some time ago but only silance.
Never pick up the phone when I try to call and no reaction on my offer to help.
I'm very disapointed and very reget I ever had fait in the young people.
For GEO if focus now on GEOCoin and this is hopefully my last post in this topic.
I saw my name mentioned so so I had to react.
I hope no miracle and delisting today! My remaining coins I dump then on Crispy.

so,...bitsend fled with ico money in their hands,right..
i think We need to submit news regarding this fraud committed by bitsend

I agree, I would be fully on board with some sort of class action lawsuit against the people behind bitsend. Contact their government and see if anything can be done at least. Does anyone know the names, identities, or any pictures of them?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Getting de-listed on rex tomorrow....and now the website is offline. Huge letdown here Cry

Huge let down. Never even communicated with the community what happened. Did they just spend all the money with nothing to show? We don't even know. I hear crypto4geo was in communcation with BitSend but I dont know what happened with that. I would think legally the community deserves an explanation from BitSend. Have they officially declared bankruptcy? is there something we could do to figure this out? I am lucky enough to have found GeoCoin which is quite exciting. Has anyone asked tobler, he is a nice guy I bet he would help us out. Or maybe no one cares at this point? Probably just because I am bagging  Cry

For GEO if focus now on GEOCoin and this is hopefully my last post in this topic.
I hope no miracle and delisting today! My remaining coins I dump then on Crispy.

so,...bitsend fled with ico money in their hands,right..
i think We need to submit news regarding this fraud committed by bitsend
Activity: 99
Merit: 20
Three days after delisting day but we can still trade on Bittrex.
Message is still there and volume is very low.
Some fools are buying some CKC but for me CKC is dead.
There is now also GEOBit. A BitCoin application with a working Android wallet.
Check: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11323583

Thanks for citing us.
I would like to say that our Android app does not share the master seed with the server.
So we can't stole users funds. Even a server hack do not compromise user funds.
legendary
Energy coin master
Three days after delisting day but we can still trade on Bittrex.
Message is still there and volume is very low.
Some fools are buying some CKC but for me CKC is dead.
There is now also GEOBit. A BitCoin application with a working Android wallet.
Check: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11323583

legendary
Activity: 1120
Well I would guess that their business is focused on setting up BTC atms and/or consulting clients about how to get more into bitcoin alone. If you look at their website it mentions nothing of CKC....which isn't surprising.

So none of their clients will ever know that they launched this BTC alternative that went stagnant, I still will give them the benefit of the doubt just because it looks like they are real crypto-currency enthusiasts with a BTC focused business.

I am curious though....how would a coin like this die? If there is no one mining it what happens?

Their clients could be made aware of the shenanigans that BitSend pulled of with CheckCoin.

They don't respond? Well maybe they will respond once they have to deal with clients asking them about this.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Well I would guess that their business is focused on setting up BTC atms and/or consulting clients about how to get more into bitcoin alone. If you look at their website it mentions nothing of CKC....which isn't surprising.

So none of their clients will ever know that they launched this BTC alternative that went stagnant, I still will give them the benefit of the doubt just because it looks like they are real crypto-currency enthusiasts with a BTC focused business.

I am curious though....how would a coin like this die? If there is no one mining it what happens?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
i  think this is the crime of fraud by bitsend
how to report it and where ?

Nowhere. Shrug and move on.
legendary
Energy coin master

Huge let down. Never even communicated with the community what happened. Did they just spend all the money with nothing to show? We don't even know. I hear crypto4geo was in communcation with BitSend but I dont know what happened with that. I would think legally the community deserves an explanation from BitSend. Have they officially declared bankruptcy? is there something we could do to figure this out? I am lucky enough to have found GeoCoin which is quite exciting. Has anyone asked tobler, he is a nice guy I bet he would help us out. Or maybe no one cares at this point? Probably just because I am bagging  Cry

legendary
Activity: 1176
i  think this is the crime of fraud by bitsend
how to report it and where ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Huge let down. Never even communicated with the community what happened. Did they just spend all the money with nothing to show? We don't even know. I hear crypto4geo was in communcation with BitSend but I dont know what happened with that. I would think legally the community deserves an explanation from BitSend. Have they officially declared bankruptcy? is there something we could do to figure this out? I am lucky enough to have found GeoCoin which is quite exciting. Has anyone asked tobler, he is a nice guy I bet he would help us out. Or maybe no one cares at this point? Probably just because I am bagging  Cry
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
@kryptographer
something has to be going on here

Why are you suspecting that?

Oh I just saw a 1,000,000 CKC buy up followed by someone trying to prop the price up above 200. There were a lot more buy orders in there. But now all are gone. A few big bags on Bittrex over 500,000 coins still.
Pages:
Jump to: