Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 4. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
something has to be going on here

Why are you suspecting that?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
something has to be going on here
@kryptographer
Up for delisting on Bittrex
legendary
i wonder why this coin still traded on exchange
with a lot of transactions

That's easy really. It's Bitsend keeping the volume above .20 BTC to prevent delisting. They're accumulating coins for the "soz guys we took so long, but we're promising this and that" message to bump the price and then dump their stash on noobs. It's part of their exit strategy. They're probably down $20k at the moment so they need to get that back. Just watch, in some time out of the blue a message comes that they found a dev or made some business agreement and magically the price will rise. Then at x5 they dump all their shit.

Yes as an investor its possible to ride this wave as well, but I'd stay the hell away from this.

By the way, even IF they return. What good does it do? GEO took their place and is still in early days. There is no reason for ckc to exist. I will be here reminding noobs to never invest in this shit, Bitsend fucked us and there is no way they should be allowed to continue this scam.

Edit: By the way Bitsend I screenshotted all my entries in this thread. If you delete them that will make you look even worse. I'll open another thread and just post them again, so don't bother.

Yes maybe, but will us sheep follow a company that already raped us? Or will we all just dump our bags for a few more peanuts.

I dumped my bags a long time ago, got out at 1100sat, right before Bitsend made their infamous "sorry bros, we haven't got jack shit" message. Call it luck or a hunch but I'm glad I got out of this train wreck. Others were not so lucky and are still bagholding lots of these worthless coins. So at the very moment for whatever reason the price should rise there will be an instadump of millions of ckc. Also don't forget the unrelenting rape by miners should this coin become profitable to mine again.

The amount of smoke and mirrors, unwarranted dev hype and fuckups on this coin can be compared to paycoin. I realise I am fudding this coin hard and being a dick about everything checkcoin related. But in my opinion the stunts Bitsend pulled to lure in investors are unsavory and should be highlighted until Bitsend comes forward and apologizes and offers a satisfactory solution for the people they fucked over.

Pardon my French.

No, you're not fudding. You're completely correct about Bitsend. It really is Paycoin like and the "cake" should be thrown in their faces. And not just symbolically.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503

That's easy really. It's Bitsend keeping the volume above .20 BTC to prevent delisting. They're accumulating coins for the "soz guys we took so long, but we're promising this and that" message to bump the price and then dump their stash on noobs. It's part of their exit strategy. They're probably down $20k at the moment so they need to get that back. Just watch, in some time out of the blue a message comes that they found a dev or made some business agreement and magically the price will rise. Then at x5 they dump all their shit.

Yes as an investor its possible to ride this wave as well, but I'd stay the hell away from this.

By the way, even IF they return. What good does it do? GEO took their place and is still in early days. There is no reason for ckc to exist. I will be here reminding noobs to never invest in this shit, Bitsend fucked us and there is no way they should be allowed to continue this scam.

Edit: By the way Bitsend I screenshotted all my entries in this thread. If you delete them that will make you look even worse. I'll open another thread and just post them again, so don't bother.

Yes maybe, but will us sheep follow a company that already raped us? Or will we all just dump our bags for a few more peanuts.

I dumped my bags a long time ago, got out at 1100sat, right before Bitsend made their infamous "sorry bros, we haven't got jack shit" message. Call it luck or a hunch but I'm glad I got out of this train wreck. Others were not so lucky and are still bagholding lots of these worthless coins. So at the very moment for whatever reason the price should rise there will be an instadump of millions of ckc. Also don't forget the unrelenting rape by miners should this coin become profitable to mine again.

The amount of smoke and mirrors, unwarranted dev hype and fuckups on this coin can be compared to paycoin. I realise I am fudding this coin hard and being a dick about everything checkcoin related. But in my opinion the stunts Bitsend pulled to lure in investors are unsavory and should be highlighted until Bitsend comes forward and apologizes and offers a satisfactory solution for the people they fucked over.

Pardon my French.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Bitsend guys deserve nothing but being marked as scammers/newbies.
They should refund at least investors with what have been left from the ICO funds by putting a huge buy wall at a given rate.
They're project is just dead, they won't recover from the huge loss of trust plus GEOcoin is taking already big steps forward geotech backed in a cryptocurrency.
@kryptographer

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I have send then message and SMS to BitSend team that I stop supporting trading volume.
First I want a confirm from them that they want to support the plan I have with CKC.
Or duscuss the posibilities.

Hope they will react on you and take you serious.

I hope so, I have 1M CKC becouse I trusted these guys and we had the intention to cooperate I thougt.
Even with no budget I have idea's make value for CKC and it is unbelivable they don't react.
I saved this coin 2x from delisting and now I pass.
I send in a few minutes my last SMS that delisting is forthcoming.
legendary
Activity: 952
I have send then message and SMS to BitSend team that I stop supporting trading volume.
First I want a confirm from them that they want to support the plan I have with CKC.
Or duscuss the posibilities.

Hope they will react on you and take you serious.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

I was trading till 2 weeks ago.
Or duscuss the posibilities. If they not react CKC can die regard me!

I don't think they will support any plan, neither have the intention to work with the community at all.
legendary
Energy coin master
I was trading till 2 weeks ago.
Or duscuss the posibilities. If they not react CKC can die regard me!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Activity: 630
CheckCoin integration/staging tree
http://www.checkcoin.cc

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Bitcoin Developers Copyright (c) 2013-2014 CheckCoin Developers

What is CheckCoin?

CheckCoin is a lite version of Bitcoin using X11 as a proof-of-work algorithm.

Super secure hashing algorithm: 11 rounds of scientific hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, echo)
Block reward is controlled by moore's law: 2222222/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2)
GPU/CPU only mining
Block generation: 2.5 minutes
Difficulty Retargets every block using Dark Gravity Wave
Est. ~7M Coins in 2015, ~13M in 2020, ~23M in 2030
Anonymous blockchain using DarkSend technology (Based on CoinJoin): Beta Testing
For more information, as well as an immediately useable, binary version of the CheckCoin client sofware, see http://www.checkcoin.cc.

These fucking stupids guys ......still no correction?, sorry guys but CKC is dead and this is official to me !!!

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OUR WEBSITE IS TEMPORARILY OFFLINE
Deze website is tijdelijk niet beschikbaar i.v.m. werkzaamheden.
Probeert u het later nog eens.
@kryptographer
I'm very much opposed to diluting the geocoin infrastructure with checkcoin. The ckc devs bit off a larger chunk than they could chew, meanwhile Geo has developed a working product without any outrageous ico funding or premine. Adding ckc to geo merely provides an exit for the delusional ckc bagholders that should have sold long ago. There is absolutely no merit in merging ckc with geo. It's time to face the music, ckc is a failure and its best left at the crypto graveyard. Bitsend decided to feed us false hope and promises about a product that turned out to be total vaporware, why reward them by letting them hitch a ride on the potential success of geo? De ckc devs gave a heartfelt FU to the ckc investors and community, if I were Tobler I wouldn't want anything to do with them.

Okay I fully agree, I am big in GEO. I just thought tobler might help out because he seems like a good guy. Time to face the music indeed. Imagine the dumpers ready to kill any sign of a pump.
legendary
I'm very much opposed to diluting the geocoin infrastructure with checkcoin. The ckc devs bit off a larger chunk than they could chew, meanwhile Geo has developed a working product without any outrageous ico funding or premine. Adding ckc to geo merely provides an exit for the delusional ckc bagholders that should have sold long ago. There is absolutely no merit in merging ckc with geo. It's time to face the music, ckc is a failure and its best left at the crypto graveyard. Bitsend decided to feed us false hope and promises about a product that turned out to be total vaporware, why reward them by letting them hitch a ride on the potential success of geo? De ckc devs gave a heartfelt FU to the ckc investors and community, if I were Tobler I wouldn't want anything to do with them.

You really hit the nail on every point. Unfortunatelly BitSend stabbed investors in the back and they don't deserve anything. What they do deserve is to get some kind of a karma effect. You just can't get away with this for free (actually for profit). They got the money and then bailed.

I'm still wondering though if it was an intentional scam to get the money in the first place or they are just completely incompetent. Or maybe they just don't give a fuck anymore now that they have the money because why should they. In any case,

please don't forget this fact: "ckc devs gave a heartfelt FU to the ckc investors and community"
legendary
Energy coin master
You guys should talk to Tobler, he might help.

If we can get the remaining ICO funds then send them to Tobler in exchange for adding Check to the geocashing interface. Or maybe even swap CHECK for GEO. He might do it if there are ICO funds still available. Worth a shot anyway  Tongue

In regards to that email. If it is real and bitsend plans to return, in no way would anybody trust them. Some people would be happy just to dump there coins at a lightly higher price than now because of course you can't trust bitsend. Due to the damage that has already been done I actually think its better for a takeover.
Swap is a posibility but I think the focus for CheckCoin can be differant.
I posted earlier that I have plan to reward students doing a GEO-task in a sandbox.
Actualy tomorrow I have a meeting in Arnhem and talk with project leader about this idea.
The only development needed is a trader wallet that CKC can swapt to BTC and students can order a beer in BitCoin city Arnhem.
CKC just as a token for rewarding the GEO-task.
The students has to be known by me for doing the fieldwork.
I like Geocoin but I have no intention to hand my CKC over to Tobler.
@kryptographer
You guys should talk to Tobler, he might help.

If we can get the remaining ICO funds then send them to Tobler in exchange for adding Check to the geocashing interface. Or maybe even swap CHECK for GEO. He might do it if there are ICO funds still available. Worth a shot anyway  Tongue

In regards to that email. If it is real and bitsend plans to return, in no way would anybody trust them. Some people would be happy just to dump there coins at a lightly higher price than now because of course you can't trust bitsend. Due to the damage that has already been done I actually think its better for a takeover.
Pages:
Jump to: