Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥 - page 17. (Read 2652 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I think that the developers of the project need to arrange a free distribution that people would be interested in, as well as investors.
Yes, I'm of the same opinion as you, but you probably did not notice, but this project already has a free distribution.
Well maybe team are arranging those free distribution. Might a little bit late but I am positive that they realy doing those things. Hopefully tommorow or next few days everything will flow according to project plans.
Yes they already launched the airdrop  and The Airdrop programme is very good beacuse the reward of airdrop is too good.You can also get unlimited tokens by participating in this programme.They have also good refferal programme and the giveaway too.you can take participate in airdrop programme here:-
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrop-contentbox-community-bounty-starts-3293511

yes, I heard about their airdrop campaign. This drew my attention to the project. Another plus is the referral program of the project, now I can get more coins by involving my friends in this project.
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I like your project, because it has a project with a short term. because now many projects with long term and ultimately a scam
Well, I would like to say that if the project is long-term it does not mean that it will be fraudulent. Very often it is the other way around, short-term projects collect money and disappear.
Activity: 154
I like your project, because it has a project with a short term. because now many projects with long term and ultimately a scam
Activity: 378
Will the team open a bounty? I would like to participate in the project and disseminate information about it. But I do not know the details of which vacancies the project will have.
Activity: 128
It is cool that the story about it was published. This is an awesome thing and it was a great piece of news for the contentbox project and also their communities!
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
This ContentBox will be able to help everyone who has many digital data such as, videos, music or photos that has value to be sold.
I think ContentBox able to help people monetizing their digital data in an online environment.

If that's the case, thus the project needs users that are popular and famous already before they can use it? Please, englighten me.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
This ContentBox will be able to help everyone who has many digital data such as, videos, music or photos that has value to be sold.
I think ContentBox able to help people monetizing their digital data in an online environment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Content readers will now be sure that the information they will be reading will surely have a good quality since it will already be filtered in and out. Thid will be the start of reliable media information.
Agree, there are news that affects some projects in  the market becof misleading. The ggod and authentic projects are more likely suspected beacuse of some people that close minded and never accept they are wrong sometimes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Coin has been promoted at BitDiscuss

In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We have crypto rains and soaks everyday!

Join us: https://discord.gg/RR9hBjb
I join you in the chat! I hope that I can take part in receiving tokens! How often will you update the news there?
How to take part in the receiving the coin?I don't see any free token around related to bitdiscuss.but their update their project is much sliw than other project
Activity: 532
I think that the developers of the project need to arrange a free distribution that people would be interested in, as well as investors.
Yes, I'm of the same opinion as you, but you probably did not notice, but this project already has a free distribution.
Well maybe team are arranging those free distribution. Might a little bit late but I am positive that they realy doing those things. Hopefully tommorow or next few days everything will flow according to project plans.
Activity: 378
Activity: 532
Contentbox has partnered with cashbox which is currently number 3 most downloaded app for news and magazine in google play store.

Well, I don't understand the language when I try to see the app in the Google play store. And their are no further information about this app, what they only mention is that "make money with cashbox easy". Is contentbox officially partnered with this cashbox app? I just wanted to make sure and wanted to know the answer of the dev.

If this is the issue then the developers must address it immediately so that other people will not have the same issue, is cashbox aware that their app is using worldwide so they need to make it in english language? Also I am looking forward for more partnership to come with contentbox.
Furthermore, they need to be here inorder to explained this cashbox application on why there is no accurate information that will connect to Contentbox project. Or much better if the team behind this will provide video presentation so that everyone here will have no confusion about this two.
Yes, all of you guys has apoint. The team need to answer all the questions since the project is new , but maybe because also the project is newbie the team are still busy preparing the progress and updates for the project and addtional function.  Let's give team more a chance maybe next few days they will be available for all clarifications.
Activity: 224
Contentbox has partnered with cashbox which is currently number 3 most downloaded app for news and magazine in google play store.

Well, I don't understand the language when I try to see the app in the Google play store. And their are no further information about this app, what they only mention is that "make money with cashbox easy". Is contentbox officially partnered with this cashbox app? I just wanted to make sure and wanted to know the answer of the dev.

If this is the issue then the developers must address it immediately so that other people will not have the same issue, is cashbox aware that their app is using worldwide so they need to make it in english language? Also I am looking forward for more partnership to come with contentbox.
Furthermore, they need to be here inorder to explained this cashbox application on why there is no accurate information that will connect to Contentbox project. Or much better if the team behind this will provide video presentation so that everyone here will have no confusion about this two.
Activity: 126
Content readers will now be sure that the information they will be reading will surely have a good quality since it will already be filtered in and out. Thid will be the start of reliable media information.
Activity: 434
Project administrators are planning to add languages to their site? Large projects always have the option to choose a popular language.
I think the team are working with it now. I am also want to have other languages available in their site which will help the members that had different language can understand the project well.

Only the dev can answer that concerns and for me, it should be because this is for their own good. Having different languages means more people with different nationality can understand the project and give them the chance to attract more supporters.
Activity: 70
The project is good and needs a lot of work, I wish you success always
 Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Project administrators are planning to add languages to their site? Large projects always have the option to choose a popular language.
I think the team are working with it now. I am also want to have other languages available in their site which will help the members that had different language can understand the project well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: