Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥 - page 18. (Read 2652 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I am looking forward for this technology. I am currently a tax preparer.
Activity: 574
Partnering with castbox is one of the best step you made, just continue to develop the project and we will support this platform. This will probably be a more awesome entertainment.
Also don't forget that it is possible to receive a few free tokens, the developer has already created the subject Airdrop. It should be noted that everything is issued on has to level and I hope that the project has a long-term outlook.

Yeah, they have offer an airdrop which it has a simple task to take to be able to get the tokens. Furthermore, the team has some good support from the private investors based from what the team said so, lets just wait for their more update of their project.
In time people would surely want to support such splendid project. I believe it is already gaining fame rapidly so expect that there are positive news to come.
positive news is important for the project at any stage. Good news spurs the cost of coins and increases interest in the project
But It should be noted that news have to be significant, but not some small, for example about the forthcoming large exchanges to which the token will be added.
Activity: 182
how the tokens will be distributed. is there any kind of ICO ?

The usual ways I suppose, ICOs then you also have the other "free" ways to get tokens like airdrops and the likes which are more less the smaller ways
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I think the team needs to take more efforts to promote the project on the Internet. Do you have a bounty of translation?
Activity: 154
Contentbox has partnered with cashbox which is currently number 3 most downloaded app for news and magazine in google play store.

Being partnered with cashbox which ranks number 3 is really good because it can simply tells how nice the project is. It also gives positive impact to everyone. I am looking forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
So, ContentBox wish to compete with the existing digital content provider.
I think to be able to compete with all those existing one, ContentBox should have it's own unique feature that the competitor doesn't has.
Activity: 294
I think that the developers of the project need to arrange a free distribution that people would be interested in, as well as investors.
Activity: 504
To me castbox just shows how dedicated and focused this team is since they effectively managed castbox to be like top 3 in android store and with millions of contents I think ContentBox is just their next step to making a standard decentralized network
Unbelievable, to take the third place in the world market is already an achievement! I think that the project simply has to become very popular among others.
Activity: 308
Partnering with castbox is one of the best step you made, just continue to develop the project and we will support this platform. This will probably be a more awesome entertainment.
Also don't forget that it is possible to receive a few free tokens, the developer has already created the subject Airdrop. It should be noted that everything is issued on has to level and I hope that the project has a long-term outlook.

Yeah, they have offer an airdrop which it has a simple task to take to be able to get the tokens. Furthermore, the team has some good support from the private investors based from what the team said so, lets just wait for their more update of their project.
In time people would surely want to support such splendid project. I believe it is already gaining fame rapidly so expect that there are positive news to come.
positive news is important for the project at any stage. Good news spurs the cost of coins and increases interest in the project
Activity: 560
I did not find information about the launch of sales. When do you plan to run Ico and how long will it last? Where can I see this information? On the main site, it seems to be not.

As far as I remember they don't have any ICO because they have over 100 well-known investors participated in the private sale. And I think this is where they get their funds to run the project.

You can see that this project has really a future.
They have long list of investors already so they are not in a hurry to collect money from the community.
Content creators would be happy seeing a platform like this.
They just need exposure as much as possible and cover all aspects of digital ecosystem.
Can't wait to see this project rolling.

+1 That's right as of now I saw an update that they have an campaign in youtube, medium, Ann transaction i think and also an incentive in recruiting referrals.

I hope so. I hope there will be a campaign for all those social media that you mentioned. But, I think for now airdrop is enough.
Activity: 602
I did not find information about the launch of sales. When do you plan to run Ico and how long will it last? Where can I see this information? On the main site, it seems to be not.

As far as I remember they don't have any ICO because they have over 100 well-known investors participated in the private sale. And I think this is where they get their funds to run the project.

They have long list of investors already so they are not in a hurry to collect money from the community.
They just need exposure as much as possible and cover all aspects of digital ecosystem.
Indeed. Moreover, there a lot of plenty people here who wanted to support the project because I know already that this project is very awesome.
Activity: 336

+1 That's right as of now I saw an update that they have an campaign in youtube, medium, Ann transaction i think and also an incentive in recruiting referrals.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

From the looks of it they'll probably run the ICO for as long as they can so they can constantly get money from people for not doing much effort lmao
Your opinion is certainly interesting, but it seems to me better to hear a comment from the developers what they will say about this. I also did not see the information about the start of sales.

Most developers never end up replying anyway, cause that's info that should be there without asking. If they cant do that much I doubt they'll bother to reply
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
how the tokens will be distributed. is there any kind of ICO ?
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Coin has been promoted at BitDiscuss

In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We have crypto rains and soaks everyday!

Join us: https://discord.gg/RR9hBjb

This could potentially boost the project impression and will be able to gain visitors soon. How many member are there in that discord group? Is bitdiscuss.xyz famous? Its name is the first time I've heard and saw.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Contentbox is working with a very actively working and successful project named castbox. They are aiming to make every content a valuable one with the help of their rewarding tokens. They also have very active marketing on most of the social media platform and also some bounties and airdrops which will make them very popular in the crypto community and increase the investment in the project. Content box will gain huge demand as soon as a rewarding platform is launched.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
An interesting project and can explore one's talents, if able to provide quality content of the ContenBox project will certainly provide an opportunity to develop properly. ContenBox will be a great project and a lot of benefits.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
This is another interesting project that I am interested to know much better in its movements to the crypto currency community. Well, as this project is empowering a decentralized digital content ecosystem, the team will have to make much effort to keep standing and remain strong as it is in this community. Further developments is really necessary for this project to gain more attention of the people. So, I will looking forward for the ContentBox.
Activity: 294
Content box team was very experieced with similar platforms and thet kept exploring to the advanced mechanisms.
Pages:
Jump to: