Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥 - page 21. (Read 2652 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
And castbox is also a very good app, I am listening to coffee break Spanish and it's so good
Activity: 83
good project, good team, and 15M users, it sounds very good to me

Yep, Castbox' user base is still growing everyday, too.
Activity: 9
good project, good team, and 15M users, it sounds very good to me
Bump so you'll not miss out on this awesome project.
The project is good and needs a lot of work, I wish you success always

Thank you for your nice words, our team is determined to make this project as great as possible Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The project is good and needs a lot of work, I wish you success always
Thank you so much for the support!
Activity: 5
ContentBox launching exclusively on Huobi Pro at 11AM SGT on July 17

https://i.imgur.com/E6SqC5g.jpg
Information
ContentBox Castbox
Whitepaper
Twitter
GitHub
Airdrop
Bounty Program

Introduction
Watch our video!
For over a decade we have witnessed explosive growth of the digital content industry led by a variety of
web and mobile content platforms such as Reddit, Youtube, and Spotify. It has become an indispensable
part of our modern daily life, with audio and video streaming constituting 70% of Internet data traic.
However, the success and fairness of the industry is impeded by several long-standing challenges facing
creators, consumers, advertisers, and distributors of digital content.

Our First Partner - Castbox
Top Tier Podcast Player on Android & iOS
Castbox is one of the most popular mobile audio platforms across the globe, ranked #3 in News &
Magazines on Google Play along with TopBuzz and Twitter, gaining 17.2 million users worldwide. It pioneered in-audio search
to deliver contextual recommendations for listeners of podcasts, on-demand radio, and audiobooks.
Today, Castbox has about 50 employees with offices in Beijing, San Francisco, New York, and Hong
Kong.
https://i.imgur.com/SU66TtR.jpg

Token Utility
In the short term, BOX tokens will be Castbox’s primary transaction currency. Holders can use it to purchase the premium membership, promote their creative content or participate in contests within the app. Once it's rolled out, holders will be able to spend BOX beyond Castbox. Essentially all payments running on all apps developed under ContentBox will be settled in BOX tokens. We are aiming to build an ecosystem that allows for an open, fair, and creator-centric decentralized marketplace for both content creators and consumers, a native crowdfunding launchpad for aspiring projects, a decentralized "AdSense" for content platforms without any middleman, etc.

Team Members
Renee Wang: Founder & CEO of Castbox
Alex He: Co-founder & CTO of Castbox
Gang Hu: CTO
Xiaohui Liu: Blockchain Scientist
Fangqin Dai: Tech Lead
Yiqiang Wang: Head of R&D

ContentBox/Castbox in the Press
Bitcoin Magazine: "Podcast Platform Castbox Launches Blockchain Project to Reward Creators"
Forbes: "Startup Of The Week: Castbox"
Bloomberg: "Ex-Googler Bet Her Own House on Podcasts and Raised $13 Million"
Crunchbase: "Castbox Raises $13.5 Million Series B To Scale Its Cross-Platform Podcast App
Observer: "Podcasting App Transcribes Shows for Better Search"

Funding Update
We have reached the hardcap through private sale, and have been working closely with several exchanges. Please stay tuned for our official announcement for listing information.
https://i.imgur.com/SWjFpBF.png
Pages:
Jump to: