Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥 - page 19. (Read 2652 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I don't think those kinda apps need a token, if you just use fiat will work much better, anyway I notice that you app has been live for while on google store and has many user and feedback looks good, but I try it to download later and see if it worth it or not.
Not only for those apps they shall also have to ensure for the application developers they can leverage content box blockchain enabled token.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
When noticed about the content box i admire to its potential as it is the most popular mobilr audio platforms across the globe, it is gaining more attention from participants now.
Activity: 434
Partnering with castbox is one of the best step you made, just continue to develop the project and we will support this platform. This will probably be a more awesome entertainment.
Also don't forget that it is possible to receive a few free tokens, the developer has already created the subject Airdrop. It should be noted that everything is issued on has to level and I hope that the project has a long-term outlook.

Yeah, they have offer an airdrop which it has a simple task to take to be able to get the tokens. Furthermore, the team has some good support from the private investors based from what the team said so, lets just wait for their more update of their project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I don't think those kinda apps need a token, if you just use fiat will work much better, anyway I notice that you app has been live for while on google store and has many user and feedback looks good, but I try it to download later and see if it worth it or not.
Activity: 294
Partnering with castbox is one of the best step you made, just continue to develop the project and we will support this platform. This will probably be a more awesome entertainment.
Also don't forget that it is possible to receive a few free tokens, the developer has already created the subject Airdrop. It should be noted that everything is issued on has to level and I hope that the project has a long-term outlook.
When all the instructions listed in the Airdrop campaign for all tge activities then as promised we are eligible to receive such free tokens.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
To me castbox just shows how dedicated and focused this team is since they effectively managed castbox to be like top 3 in android store and with millions of contents I think ContentBox is just their next step to making a standard decentralized network
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Things will be looking great if the team will continue to improve their strategy not just this airdrop (which is also an effective one). Hoping that they will also listen to the opinion and suggestion of the community too.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 154

Yes I agree with you, being partnered in cashbox which is 3rd in a rank is so good. It can lessen negative feedback from the people and it can help a lot also in gaining more trust and joiners. Overall I find contentbox very cool, hope the team will continue to do updates.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I did not find information about the launch of sales. When do you plan to run Ico and how long will it last? Where can I see this information? On the main site, it seems to be not.

As far as I remember they don't have any ICO because they have over 100 well-known investors participated in the private sale. And I think this is where they get their funds to run the project.

You can see that this project has really a future.
They have long list of investors already so they are not in a hurry to collect money from the community.
Content creators would be happy seeing a platform like this.
They just need exposure as much as possible and cover all aspects of digital ecosystem.
Can't wait to see this project rolling.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I did not find information about the launch of sales. When do you plan to run Ico and how long will it last? Where can I see this information? On the main site, it seems to be not.

As far as I remember they don't have any ICO because they have over 100 well-known investors participated in the private sale. And I think this is where they get their funds to run the project.
Activity: 532
Well, i see don't have a lot of people pay attention at ContentBox ANN thread. How about ContentBox improvement at now?
Yes, its also improving now the supporters are now increasing its number and there are still many are also interested to join the airdrop campaigns. Hopefully this will be a passage to success. Lest wait for another project announcements soon.
Activity: 308
where can I find information about project administrators? There are many participants in it, are they all citizens of one country or international?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
From what i understand about the project is, that the project is about some kind of entertainment project.
This project containing many kind of stuff that can entertain everyone who has access to it.
Activity: 224
Well, i see don't have a lot of people pay attention at ContentBox ANN thread. How about ContentBox improvement at now?
Well, we can see that the project are still new and they are just observing the feedbacks from the people of crypto world. Probably in the coming more days, we can noticed some improvements on their thread and I'm hoping that the team ContentBox are putting much effort so that more people will joined on this community.
Activity: 476
Here I have also reached ANN of this project. It is interesting to watch his development. I have initially learned about you in airdrop in which I was registered and I will be glad to take part.

Yes, contentbox is giving free airdrops to all users and this is a good way of spreading this project to all social media platforms, its a good step in improving their marketing and advertising, soon more and more people will be joining contentbox.
Yes they are the airdrop campaign is now already on. This one way on how to market the project. The project is still new and they need to create unique difference fron others, Marketjng strategiesare so many available the only thing is that it take sk much time to create kne and bit expensive to do advertising stuff.
Activity: 434
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
ContentBox is a very innovative project which can give a value to every content online and also to the content creator. It will help gain income to the content creator with the help of their tokens. They have a great concept to make all the process of video and audio publishing profitable and rewarding.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Here I have also reached ANN of this project. It is interesting to watch his development. I have initially learned about you in airdrop in which I was registered and I will be glad to take part.

Yes, contentbox is giving free airdrops to all users and this is a good way of spreading this project to all social media platforms, its a good step in improving their marketing and advertising, soon more and more people will be joining contentbox.
Pages:
Jump to: