Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥 - page 20. (Read 2652 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Does this project still on the pipeline? Is it OK if you place real pictures on the people behind this blockchain? How can you prove that this is not a scam in the first place?  Huh
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Coin has been promoted at BitDiscuss

In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We have crypto rains and soaks everyday!

Join us: https://discord.gg/RR9hBjb
I join you in the chat! I hope that I can take part in receiving tokens! How often will you update the news there?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Contentbox is a new in crypto world but their client are good position to take them to the moon.but for us how we contribute to your project.is their any minimum contribution
Activity: 84
Hello which exactly is your goal. What do you want to achieve and how? Also I would like to know your hard cap and when the ICO is going to start. Thank you!
Activity: 336
I did not find information about the launch of sales. When do you plan to run Ico and how long will it last? Where can I see this information? On the main site, it seems to be not.

From the looks of it they'll probably run the ICO for as long as they can so they can constantly get money from people for not doing much effort lmao
Your opinion is certainly interesting, but it seems to me better to hear a comment from the developers what they will say about this. I also did not see the information about the start of sales.
Activity: 182
The project is good and needs a lot of work, I wish you success always

That's like every freakin single project, there's no "easy" project out there that needs no work. Might aswell say that the sky is blue and fire is red
Activity: 574
Here I have also reached ANN of this project. It is interesting to watch his development. I have initially learned about you in airdrop in which I was registered and I will be glad to take part.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I did not find information about the launch of sales. When do you plan to run Ico and how long will it last? Where can I see this information? On the main site, it seems to be not.

From the looks of it they'll probably run the ICO for as long as they can so they can constantly get money from people for not doing much effort lmao
Dua
Activity: 616
Activity: 504
The bounty platform is launched, it gives a good push for the platform! I'm waiting impatiently when the team announces all the details and news how passed the distribution of the tokens.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
So this project is going to be an app that will also help Castbox? I am a user of the latter and it's really impressive.

ContentBox is a digital content platform and Castbox is our first dapp.

Surely Content box will be able to gain traffic and visitors for the dapp and also downloads. These one of a kind platform that I ve been looking for. I will watch these topic further more soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Bitcoin magazine published a story about our project, be sure to check it out!
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/podcast-platform-castbox-launches-blockchain-project-reward-creators/

Well, this is one of a kind features from the project. I also saw that there are upvotes. Is this similar like listening in an online radio? Is there any chance for the listener to also earn?

I think the upvote what you are talking about is from the United States News and Magazines an application for the users to vote for their favorite online news, stories and other more thru Google play and IOS.
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/podcast-platform-castbox-launches-blockchain-project-reward-creators/

Well, this is one of a kind features from the project. I also saw that there are upvotes. Is this similar like listening in an online radio? Is there any chance for the listener to also earn?
Activity: 560
This is a very great thing and it was a great news for the contentbox project and also their communities! No wonder if this kind of a project can achieve the success without no problem.
I do agree with you mate. The other side, the community is the heart of the project which can bring the tokens up to the moon!
Activity: 602
This is a very great thing and it was a great news for the contentbox project and also their communities! No wonder if this kind of a project can achieve the success without no problem.
Activity: 83
So this project is going to be an app that will also help Castbox? I am a user of the latter and it's really impressive.

ContentBox is a digital content platform and Castbox is our first dapp.
copper member
Activity: 502
Merit: 63
3JGWcqUePDp5LqRNkTHuxcq8AX9iqu1HFz
the Portuguese ContentBox Community can now talk about the Project on the Portuguese language here:
https://t.me/ContentBoxPortugueseCommunity
Activity: 84
Activity: 83
And castbox is also a very good app, I am listening to coffee break Spanish and it's so good
Thank you for your kind words! Glad you enjoy our app.
Pages:
Jump to: