Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 63. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

I think NVO team have more than enough money to last a lifetime now?Why would they need remittance/bounty to add coins?

they can share the profit with investors, or require NVST for the listing,

the right move can be to add popular tokens without a decent wallet like XCP and profit from the marketing

in the specific community, so the future DEX can have a lot of support and volume.

I agree that they should attempt to add value to investors stake but the charge should be only a small yearly amount or coin developers/communities will not pay high fees.Many are struggling and would appreciate an easy chance to list on NVO I think.Maybe flat fee of 1k per coin each year or something around this.

Also we as investors of course are kicking ourselves we put btc in as we have lost many thousands through the btc gains while it remained stagnant for those invested meaning those who didnt contribute to original ico are being rewarded now if they invest while original investors feel suckered.

If I understand correctly this will eventually be a plugin system and at least partially open-sourced so anyone can add a coin for no charge?

NVO can only benefit from many coins so I see no reason to charge too much.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

I think NVO team have more than enough money to last a lifetime now?Why would they need remittance/bounty to add coins?

the right move can be to add popular tokens without a decent wallet like XCP and profit from the marketing

in the specific community, so the future DEX can have a lot of support and volume.

I agree that they should attempt to add value to investors stake but the charge should be only a small yearly amount or coin developers/communities will not pay high fees.Many are struggling and would appreciate an easy chance to list on NVO I think.Maybe flat fee of 1k per coin each year or something around this.

Also we as investors of course are kicking ourselves we put btc in as we have lost many thousands through the btc gains while it remained stagnant for those invested meaning those who didnt contribute to original ico are being rewarded now if they invest while original investors feel suckered.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

i think a lot of the community will be very happy to pay the NVO team to make them add more tokens to the wallet!!!

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Just FYI - the counterparty team is on to you all and will be taking appropriate action soon to warn others as well.

you are so silly dude!!!  Grin

i hope the team is aware that FINALLY they have a pretty good wallet to store XCP and other counterparty tokens

i think a lot of the community will be very happy to pay the NVO team to make them add more tokens to the wallet!!!

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
-snip-

-snip-
Just ignore the troll. Either he came from a competing product or he's just an outright baboon. Your time is better spent doing something else or answering actual questions.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Ton also said on the slack that no longer appear in the slack channel until the release of the purse, that is, never
You mean this wallet?

https://i.imgur.com/EeGiSkn.png

Yes, that is a screenshot that was taken by me about 10 minutes ago. Stop rushing the developers otherwise you will end up with a lot of bugs (take a look at pretty much any Ethereum wallet and the recent Parity hack). It will be released when people are confident that your funds will be safe.

if not, then where to go 70% of all our investments?
Yes. What do you think was going to happen with the remainder if they didn't deliver?

if yes, when the deadline, after which it can be assumed that the developers did not cope with the development of the DEX?
We have not specified one yet, but it's way too soon to push for strict deadlines. (proper) Software development takes time.

There is a special place in Hell for losers like you Lauda - posting a screenshot of anything and claiming proof of work after 7 months from this clown crew. Everyone reading this do some history on this group and the scams they have run over the past year, don't take my word for it, the proof of fraud is readily apparent.

Dear Whatevva,
Wallet is out and it looks awesome! I believe it is time to man up and set the record straight by updating your posts. Apology accepted!
If you still don't like this project, sell your NVST and get on with your life.

I sold my tokens over 2 months ago and lost zero funds. I was here to warn the rest of you and anyone else that read the thread. Are you all that freaking dumb that you are going to believe a new round of screenshots and videos? That it's only available to slack and certain loyal holders? Get the fuck outta here with that BS. If anyone continues to put money into this scam then they deserve to lose it all at this point. This is a poorly run scam and they are doing this on Xenio as well. There has also been other projects that i listed for anyone that cares to read the forums. When a project receives over 30 million dollars this is not how things are run, thru chat forums and secret video and picture sessions you morons. Crypto is all about open source and they have zero work on github after 7 months - https://github.com/nvoproject/NVO-Project  . They will post screenshots of a github from one of their other projects which was also a scam. They will come on here and say its so they don't have their work stolen which is total BULLSHIT. Crypto is trustless not secretive. A DEX with no code and no wallet and no work after 7 months.

Once again - the developers and the mods of this chat with their army of shills and fake accounts can all go to hell. I hope each one of you one day get what's coming to you. Just FYI - the counterparty team is on to you all and will be taking appropriate action soon to warn others as well.

That video was done by a member of the slack community. We all have access to the wallet and it is a fantastic product. Maybe if you didn't get banned from slack for being such an asshat you would have seen the wallet release in Slack on Friday. We aren't shills. We aren't fake accounts. The code wll be released on github after the patents are approved.

I think you are just a bitter soul that invested in this ICO while not fully understanding what you were investing in, didn't see the return you hoped for right away and are now bitching and moaning like a petulant child whose Mommy and Daddy just said no to some candy.

Do us all a favor and crawl back into whatever hole you came out of.

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

Yes, that is a screenshot that was taken by me about 10 minutes ago. Stop rushing the developers otherwise you will end up with a lot of bugs (take a look at pretty much any Ethereum wallet and the recent Parity hack). It will be released when people are confident that your funds will be safe.

Yes. What do you think was going to happen with the remainder if they didn't deliver?

if yes, when the deadline, after which it can be assumed that the developers did not cope with the development of the DEX?
We have not specified one yet, but it's way too soon to push for strict deadlines. (proper) Software development takes time.
[/quote]

There is a special place in Hell for losers like you Lauda - posting a screenshot of anything and claiming proof of work after 7 months from this clown crew. Everyone reading this do some history on this group and the scams they have run over the past year, don't take my word for it, the proof of fraud is readily apparent.
[/quote]

Dear Whatevva,
Wallet is out and it looks awesome! I believe it is time to man up and set the record straight by updating your posts. Apology accepted!

[/quote]

I sold my tokens over 2 months ago and lost zero funds. I was here to warn the rest of you and anyone else that read the thread. Are you all that freaking dumb that you are going to believe a new round of screenshots and videos? That it's only available to slack and certain loyal holders? Get the fuck outta here with that BS. If anyone continues to put money into this scam then they deserve to lose it all at this point. This is a poorly run scam and they are doing this on Xenio as well. There has also been other projects that i listed for anyone that cares to read the forums. When a project receives over 30 million dollars this is not how things are run, thru chat forums and secret video and picture sessions you morons. Crypto is all about open source and they have zero work on github after 7 months - https://github.com/nvoproject/NVO-Project  . They will post screenshots of a github from one of their other projects which was also a scam. They will come on here and say its so they don't have their work stolen which is total BULLSHIT. Crypto is trustless not secretive. A DEX with no code and no wallet and no work after 7 months.

Once again - the developers and the mods of this chat with their army of shills and fake accounts can all go to hell. I hope each one of you one day get what's coming to you. Just FYI - the counterparty team is on to you all and will be taking appropriate action soon to warn others as well.
[/quote]

Man you are off your rocker.  I have a wallet open on my computer right now.  You need to seek professional help.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
Ofcourse they are getting paid. Nobody would be this pathethic just for the fun of it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Hahahahaha this can't be serious anymore.
These FUDERS always have to change from calling just the team scammers to calling the entire community scammers after a while.
Because yeah ofcourse we are all lying to cover for the team, we have been in on this from the start.
I wonder if centralised exchanges are getting people on Fiverr to write fake comments...  Roll Eyes
or maybe it is just the idiot that wanted to ransom the team for 100 BTC and got owned ??  Grin
Hahahahaha this can't be serious anymore.
These FUDERS always have to change from calling just the team scammers to calling the entire community scammers after a while.
Because yeah ofcourse we are all lying to cover for the team, we have been in on this from the start.
Activity: 29
Ton also said on the slack that no longer appear in the slack channel until the release of the purse, that is, never
You mean this wallet?

https://i.imgur.com/EeGiSkn.png

Dear Whatevva,

I sold my tokens over 2 months ago and lost zero funds. I was here to warn the rest of you and anyone else that read the thread. Are you all that freaking dumb that you are going to believe a new round of screenshots and videos? That it's only available to slack and certain loyal holders? Get the fuck outta here with that BS. If anyone continues to put money into this scam then they deserve to lose it all at this point. This is a poorly run scam and they are doing this on Xenio as well. There has also been other projects that i listed for anyone that cares to read the forums. When a project receives over 30 million dollars this is not how things are run, thru chat forums and secret video and picture sessions you morons. Crypto is all about open source and they have zero work on github after 7 months - https://github.com/nvoproject/NVO-Project  . They will post screenshots of a github from one of their other projects which was also a scam. They will come on here and say its so they don't have their work stolen which is total BULLSHIT. Crypto is trustless not secretive. A DEX with no code and no wallet and no work after 7 months.

That is not a bonus in any way. That is the return on your investment.
Activity: 99
No bonus was mentioned as far as i know, maybe you are thinking about the redistribution of the profits from the integrated exchange which should be out in Q1 2018.

Yes, Profits for the exchange will be distributed to NVO holders, as mentioned in the whitepaper (P.13)

"50% of all fees per trade on the exchange will be automatically distributed to addresses with NVO
tokens on a weekly basis in the form of NVSX when the exchange is production ready."

As of right now, the only way to get NVO is by creating a Counterparty wallet;

https://medium.com/nvo-exchange/how-to-buy-and-trade-nvst-nvo-tokens-on-counterparty-decentralized-exchange-d82566f1316b
Activity: 9
No bonus was mentioned as far as i know, maybe you are thinking about the redistribution of the profits from the integrated exchange which should be out in Q1 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
what was that bonus? i remerber we get some extra some day, but i forgot.
and uhm, i have the nvst on counterparty. we get the bonus tokens there also?

Bonus-Tokens? I dont remember this part. could you please tell us why and who will receive them. and do you have link to a post that mentions this.

thank you.
Activity: 16
what was that bonus? i remerber we get some extra some day, but i forgot.
and uhm, i have the nvst on counterparty. we get the bonus tokens there also?
Activity: 210
Many people here are waiting for the bonus. It seems that this project is good. As a newcomer, there is no chance. Hope that the bonus will come soon. Good luck to you!
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
I got a first look at the new wallet yesterday it’s in early beta stages but looking beautiful and shows the team have really been working hard since the ICO. The real prize however is the DEX due out in Q1 next year.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
This project used to dispense coins according to BTC address? May be issued in about months? My friend told me that this coin has great potential and should exist in my wallet

It's not an airdrop. You'll need to buy tokens if you didn't participate in the ICO. They can be purchased on the Counterparty DEX.
Pages:
Jump to: