Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 71. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
ASK ME FOR LOANS
Why today so much price jump? Is wallet out already?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i thinks devs are trading bitcoins right now instead of developing. or proof me wrong an show us something useable.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
Just to be clear, total supply is 15 or 30 m ?

Block Time           Description
6/28/17 4:40:29am   An additional 15,000,000 units issued. Total issuance increased to 30,000,000 units

15 extra were created by accident, I have heard a counterparty bug perhaps.  They were sent to a burn address.

Ok thanks, I hear the wallet should be out in a few days already? looking forward to it.

Most likely, but the developers have resorted to simply saying “soon” instead of giving hard dates after the numerous delays.  So we really don’t know when but it certainly feels like any day now.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
coinmarketcap is not showing the correct valuation for NVO,  Grin this thing is already up...

coinmarketcap just updated, NVO is now breaking into 10M valuation  Grin obviously..

whitepaper (P13);
"50% of all fees per trade on the exchange will be automatically distributed to addresses with NVO
tokens on a weekly basis in the form of NVSX when the exchange is production ready. NVSX will
have a fixed price of $0.99 and can be traded for Bitcoin automatically using Counterparty
exchange or through the validator without fees."

6/28/17 4:40:29am   An additional 15,000,000 units issued. Total issuance increased to 30,000,000 units

15 extra were created by accident, I have heard a counterparty bug perhaps.  They were sent to a burn address.

Ok thanks, I hear the wallet should be out in a few days already? looking forward to it.

coinmarketcap is not showing the correct valuation for NVO,  Grin this thing is already up...

Activity: 107

Here’s a way for any and all to be notified when the wallet is released.  Share with whoever you can!

https://www.producthunt.com/upcoming/nvo-wallet

Thanx for that! Though it doesn't anwer my question of : "Is there a way to access a Slack channel where the devs are active or at least some people of the community are discussing ? Smiley
The unofficial discord channel is just completely dead, no one talking...

Cheers!

The Slack channel is active, but I think it might have hit its limit in terms of subscribers and the team is not going to pay the ridiculous fee Slack asks for extra features
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Here’s a way for any and all to be notified when the wallet is released.  Share with whoever you can!

Thanx for that! Though it doesn't anwer my question of : "Is there a way to access a Slack channel where the devs are active or at least some people of the community are discussing ? Smiley
The unofficial discord channel is just completely dead, no one talking...

Cheers!
ASK ME FOR LOANS
I can't sweep these tokens to my counter wallet address. Many times tried but not successful. How do you guys did it?

a lot of people successfully used this guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neYqIOKlyus

the NVO devs approved

Thanks, it worked.
Hey Guys,
I sent an email already but didn't get a response...
Is there a way to get a slack invite ?
I'm following Nvo since little after ICO but never actually got in.
Cheers!

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Invite limit is reached  Embarrassed
That's why I was asking Smiley

there is an unofficial discord channell https://discord.gg/G9WnTbj
Invite limit is reached  Embarrassed
That's why I was asking Smiley
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
I can't sweep these tokens to my counter wallet address. Many times tried but not successful. How do you guys did it?

a lot of people successfully used this guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neYqIOKlyus

the NVO devs approved

Hey Guys,
Cheers!

don't know if it is full or not, you can try

https://nvoinvite.herokuapp.com/
Hey Guys,
Cheers!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
apart from the battle that is taking place here right now. i think it is really time to deliver something.
this would:
1. stopp the mess here
2. help all the ICO investors.
That would be quite nice indeed. Slack is a major inconvenience and I'm not sure how else to get any updated info about NVO.

So it would be nice if there were at least frequent dev updates on this thread or on the website.

This is the latest official announcement on the slack board: 

thanks @hayek for the recap: UPDATE 20/11/17: The devs (Nemgun, Marto and Tonbi) joined the slack to answer some concerns from the community. Here are a few things they said.
Marto mentioned : "There are no particular issue, but working on the development of a software teaches you one important thing, regardless the efforts you put in the development, or the size of your team, release dates are most of the time rescheduled. Especially during the pre-publishing as there are always last minute bugs, elements you forgot to add, or elements you should change"
Ton said that "Yanni (marto) and his team manages only the wallet. The team managing the validator and the tests are handled by nemgun. and last time they were checking compatibility with the packages ".
They also added that they did some "compatibility test, it went well, we had a delay because of ethereum but it is resolved".
Finally, they said that HitBTC wanted $400 000 as a fee for listing NVST. The devs sees that much money as a waste and would rather invest that amount elsewhere in the development of NVO.io
Tl:dr Yes wallet delayed / Final deadline of the project still Q1 2018 / Wallet still possibly released November.
Fuck HitBTC, wasn't that the shitty future trading exchange anyways? Hopefully the devs stick to their choice of not paying to list with those twats.

Anyway, thanks for the news!
ASK ME FOR LOANS
apart from the battle that is taking place here right now. i think it is really time to deliver something.
this would:
1. stopp the mess here
2. help all the ICO investors.
That would be quite nice indeed. Slack is a major inconvenience and I'm not sure how else to get any updated info about NVO.

So it would be nice if there were at least frequent dev updates on this thread or on the website.

This is the latest official announcement on the slack board: 

thanks @hayek for the recap: UPDATE 20/11/17: The devs (Nemgun, Marto and Tonbi) joined the slack to answer some concerns from the community. Here are a few things they said.
Marto mentioned : "There are no particular issue, but working on the development of a software teaches you one important thing, regardless the efforts you put in the development, or the size of your team, release dates are most of the time rescheduled. Especially during the pre-publishing as there are always last minute bugs, elements you forgot to add, or elements you should change"
Ton said that "Yanni (marto) and his team manages only the wallet. The team managing the validator and the tests are handled by nemgun. and last time they were checking compatibility with the packages ".
They also added that they did some "compatibility test, it went well, we had a delay because of ethereum but it is resolved".
Finally, they said that HitBTC wanted $400 000 as a fee for listing NVST. The devs sees that much money as a waste and would rather invest that amount elsewhere in the development of NVO.io
Tl:dr Yes wallet delayed / Final deadline of the project still Q1 2018 / Wallet still possibly released November.
Activity: 182
normally Nemgun stop by, but is busy with developement right now.

when wallet will be out all the FUD will go PUFF

Most likely. Good thing sweeping the tokens is such a pain right now, makes it much easier to hodl.
Pages:
Jump to: